Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 84. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
January 26, 2018, 05:43:59 PM
I think that the whole thing is in the possible very large profits ,because when  start the project you can buy a coin with a very good discount . If the project is really very good it gives holders a big profit
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
Investing is always a gamble. You may win or even lose what you have invested but that is how it works. Just be careful in choosing the ICO that you will support.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 06:53:13 AM
Бoльшинcтвo инвecтиpyют в ICO чтoбы кyпить пoдeшeвлe и пpoдaть пoдopoжe, кaк тoлькo тoкeны выйдyт нa pынoк. И тoлькo мaлaя чacть инвecтиpyют нa дoлгий cpoк.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
January 25, 2018, 05:12:09 PM
I would say the majority of people invest in ico's for a short term gain.
I have seen it a few times where people have dumped their tokens as
soon as the tokens hit an exchange.
So i suppose that is one reason.....short term return

If you consider the long term roadmap of some ico's the potential is
great, to be an early adoptor with tokens bought at the cheapest
price the return is potentially massive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 03:22:31 PM
when you have free money, you must master it, that is, invest, ICO is one of these methods, very dangerous, but it is very profitable
Activity: 18
January 25, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
Why not? Come to think of it, one could with as little as a 100 or 200 bitcoin dollars purchase thousands of units of various tokens in ICO, not minding that some are scam. If 2 or 3 of those coins break even in the open market, then one is made.  It's a kind of gamble, but could really be worthwhile.
Activity: 110
January 25, 2018, 03:16:47 PM
The platforms of the ICO projects generate new ideas. People invest in new technology projects. However, team, project and trade area should be very strong. Or investors do not like and do not invest.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
January 25, 2018, 03:12:23 PM
I believe all investments have some risk. NO risk means No Huge profit. But i know, in ICO have big risk. but we can reduce the risk by doing some research about that project and their team members to make sure ICO has a good product, High risk means High Profit.
Investing great ICOs is the most profitable rather than holding.
There are many Upcoming ICOs. But we should be very careful when investing. Because lot of ICO's are SCAM today.
I can recommend 1 upcoming ICO. It's called  Cool Daneel Cool.
Daneel is The first intelligent personal assistant who can accompany you in the daily management of cryptocurrency. I think this concept is so valuable in future.
You can also search more about them by using these,
Whitepaper ---> https://daneel.io/whitepaper/en/daneel-wp-latest.pdf
Website -------> https://daneel.io/
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Some ico's have a big potential for growth. Therefor a lot of people invest in them. I guess it is fair to say that they are high risk-high reward kind of investments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
Basically everybody invests in ICO to make a profit on what they invest in ICO, but not only that, you should check first, especially looking at the profiles of all their teams if there is a related project name in their dilinkedin profile that signifies that they are true work for the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 25, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
Any investment is always a risk! The more income, the greater the risk!) Also, any investment is a calculation for the future, and the future for crypto, that's for sure!)
Activity: 80
January 25, 2018, 02:38:44 PM
Icos have the potencial to make you lost a lot of money or to make you gain a lot of money, but nothing is easy if you invest your money without study the project the team the website the whitepaper thats not investing thats gambling. But if you study all the things above you have the opportunity to make some money
Activity: 156
January 25, 2018, 02:34:31 PM
There are some good points and bad points why to invest in a ICO.
Let's start with the good points
1.You get tokens at some discount for example %50,60,70 or even 80% discount for tokens.
2.You can be the first seller on the exchange and you can sell them at what price you want to sell them.
3.Sometimes you can get free airdrop
And the bad points are the following :
1.The company can close the website and run with the money.
2.The company can be "hacked" and say that they can't offer the tokens anymore.
3.On exchange they will be a very low price

Nice reasons and some of them are also correct for me as well.

I invest in solid ICO sales because I'm bored in trading. It's getting harder and harder every day to make profit from trading.
Activity: 596
January 25, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
ICO is just an incredible invention. Due to mutually beneficial actions, we receive a crypto currency and, accordingly, earnings without any investments, and the company - advertising. This is an excellent opportunity for people who want to be in the crypto sphere, but they do not have the means to invest. So I've already earned a decent amount of money and I'm not going to stop in the ICO, as long as it's relevant.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
January 25, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
There are some good points and bad points why to invest in a ICO.
Let's start with the good points
1.You get tokens at some discount for example %50,60,70 or even 80% discount for tokens.
2.You can be the first seller on the exchange and you can sell them at what price you want to sell them.
3.Sometimes you can get free airdrop
And the bad points are the following :
1.The company can close the website and run with the money.
2.The company can be "hacked" and say that they can't offer the tokens anymore.
3.On exchange they will be a very low price
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
every action has its own risk to bear, just as investing in an ICO, will certainly be at risk, time risk and especially on the ICO scam that many emerging. but if we talk profits, then ICO can generate us many advantages because the price will be much cheaper than exchange later.
if you want to also invest in ICO, the best current project is daneel
4 days of Pre-Sale,
200.000 AND tokens sold,
13,000 registered members
it proves that this project is greatly noticed by big investors
immediately join on 29 January to get the best price
www.daneel.io
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
January 25, 2018, 02:15:34 PM
I think, basically, profit for the sake of Cheesy. Still know the story of how someone bought a coin for a penny and then it grew a hundred times ... that's why they participate.
Activity: 167
January 25, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Yes it is risky and that's how it takes to invest in cryptos. You have to take the risk in order to gain at best or lose money at its worst. People are investing when coins are dropping because it's the only one of the rare chance to buy them at a lower price. As to ICO investment, it is still a double risk for you don't know if the ICO you're in is a scam or if their tokens will survive in the cryptoworld. I think ICO will live on because there are still ICOs that are legit and has a very useful project.

What you say is true, the average person who plays crypto already has the courage to take risks. Especially losses and errors when investing ico. Thus the crypto players begin with the learning of judging an ico, whether it will benefit him or harm him. Ico investment in my opinion is very risky if you are not good at assessing the ico you will invest. And I'm also sure there will be plenty of good ico that will come up to develop a useful crypto technology for the community.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 25, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

Yes it is risky and that's how it takes to invest in cryptos. You have to take the risk in order to gain at best or lose money at its worst. People are investing when coins are dropping because it's the only one of the rare chance to buy them at a lower price. As to ICO investment, it is still a double risk for you don't know if the ICO you're in is a scam or if their tokens will survive in the cryptoworld. I think ICO will live on because there are still ICOs that are legit and has a very useful project.
when the price of coins down we can choose ICO coins at a low price and we can look at which coin is a good choice for investment because the coin we choose should have a good future and provide benefits for us. so we must be prepared with the risks that exist when investing in ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
If you competently collect information and conduct a thorough analysis of IC in which you are going to invest - it will guarantee profit in the case of a competent diversification of its investments. ICO still has potential, but you need to be attentive.
Pages:
Jump to: