Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 78. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:25:09 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

The main purpose of investing is to expect something in return later on. People invested on ICO's because no doubt that it will really give an interesting return in the future. Any investments is risky that's why if you not understand how ICO projects goes well then better not to invest.

Will ICO's be here actively all the time ? Well as long as crypto world is showing good support from the community, there will be more ICO's around that will popped out every now and then.

Exactly! Like any other investment, when the price of an investment hit its low, some people see risk and lost, others see future gain and opportunity. Since high risk often comes with high return, I would suggest you ask yourself whether you have the financial freedom or the kind of personality to join the crypto game.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
February 27, 2018, 12:14:35 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
There are so many ICO's popping up and surely there are some scam ICOs. all types of investments are at risk, ICO investment is very profitable because you can buy at very cheap prices plus bonuses offered. Before investing in ICO you should do some research first to avoid ICO scams.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
February 27, 2018, 12:01:02 AM
Those who invested in ICO, regardless of size, would know - cryptocurrency is out of competition, and soon it will be more desirable, as this promising young and promising project will soon provide tangible proof. For their developers will get funding to accelerate the projects they develop so that they can be enjoyed by many people. For investors will get a token or coin which later coin can be traded on a basis.
I think maybe not because so many ICO right now and so many new project ICO bounty programs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 11:34:57 PM
ICO gives a good return if your homework about the ICO details pays off.

nevertheless, do your own diligence and question all ICO that you are interested with with scepticism.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
I think because some ICO has good program, and a lot of ICOs got great potential, but there many ICOS are scams, so we need to do our own research and decide which ICO is worth investing into.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 11:25:15 PM
to find an interesting project to get money on the bottom b and then get rich
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 11:22:34 PM
The reasons why ICO could be a great investment today because ICOs nowadays are raising a ridiculous amount of money.
what should we be looking into when we are about to invest to make sure that you are not going to get scammed :
- The project developers should be able to clearly define the purpose of their project using simple and short sentences.
- Make sure that the developers are not anonymous.
- There should be a legal framework between the developers and the contributors including terms and conditions set for the ICO.

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 26, 2018, 11:13:08 PM
I'm not sure about the long-term existence of the ICO, but I see it is operating well at the present time. There are many projects that have to go through them to get to the floor. I do not have much experience but I think the ICO will still last a long time. It is best to trust it and invest in some potential ICO projects. We are still profitable at this time. When the ICO is dead, there will be media outlets announcing the event so we are not too worried.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 11:01:33 PM
6 Criteria for evaluating a good ICO / Crowdsale project:
1. The team established the ICO.

2. ICO Theme on Bitcointalk.org.
3. Community and media support
4. What is their Token? Blockchain needed?
5. Token distribution - when and how?
6. Evaluation of the ICO Whitepaper

Where to find out about the latest ICO
Here are some of the web sites you often find out about the latest ICO projects before investing, including full information on the ICO project, of course the entire foreign website already or you can follow up. ICO section of Virtual Money Blog to update the latest ICO projects.

https://tokenmarket.net/
https://www.smithandcrown.com/
https://www.icoalert.com/
https://www.ico-list.com/
https://www.coinschedule.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 10:29:22 PM
I think investing in ICO is more profitable and before investing we have to be careful
and I think investing in anything has risks. and the success of a project depends on the team and its development

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 09:25:06 PM
Join a ico can make you get a low price in a project before. As the ico market biger and biger, a lot of scams and over valued ico right now.

So join a ico has more risk and less profit than before.
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 09:00:19 PM
Hey. My opinion is that not only ICO, but also trade will be no less popular. Recently, trends in the market are changing, I think that by the end of the month most currencies will change. All the time something is falling, but something is growing. And the answer to yours, I think ICO will live for a long time.
The crypto market is always changing, it will change not only this month, but also in the next. You can try to anticipate these changing and receive a income with the help of trading. But ICO's allow the scenario better (as least for me) - to invest in a perspective ICO project and to hold their tokens for a long time. It can bring you better income in the future
Activity: 57
February 23, 2018, 01:38:52 PM
people want to join ICO and invest in it cause they want to gain some profit, even if it risky.
so as long there is people who want to gain profit from ICO then there will be always new ICO's project.
there are many ICO who succesfully sky rocketed in their token price nowadays and that's what make many people keen to join ICO.

Hopefully at some level, you also actually believe in the project. Otherwise, there's simply too many options to choose from. Find an idea that resonates with you and a team that is strong.
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
people want to join ICO and invest in it cause they want to gain some profit, even if it risky.
so as long there is people who want to gain profit from ICO then there will be always new ICO's project.
there are many ICO who succesfully sky rocketed in their token price nowadays and that's what make many people keen to join ICO.
Activity: 602
February 23, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
They definitely will survive and will become the future companies with bright ideas and you have great opportunity to invest and earn a lot of money. Especially now, when everything is down, you can use that as an advantage and invest in low prices. Wait few more months and sell in higher price. 
It is clear that it will take several months to wait, because some company had to wait 4 months when you see a satisfactory price for a coin.
Activity: 61
February 23, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
They definitely will survive and will become the future companies with bright ideas and you have great opportunity to invest and earn a lot of money. Especially now, when everything is down, you can use that as an advantage and invest in low prices. Wait few more months and sell in higher price. 
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 11:34:34 PM
The risk can bring us more money so the higher it is the more money we can get. I think this the the original motivation for us to invest in it.
Activity: 168
February 22, 2018, 11:22:16 PM
In my opinion some people put their money in ICO is not simply to invest but to support the project of that ICO for example what is ICO it is an initial coin offering wherein it's like presenting a project and opening it to let the people buy it's token so if the people/investors like the project they'll buy it. And the ICO will be a success and will be launch in the market. ICO is a project that needs a support that's why investors are investing their money in a project they think a quality project.
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
Investing in any ICO is a risk, especially when there are a lot of scam projects. But the risk is always justified, you only need to diversify, you do not need to invest everything in one project. And over time, of course, everything will change, there will be a similar situation as the online dotcoms in 2000 year.
Yes, ICOs are very popular because investors have the opportunity to earn good money. The risk of failure can be reduced to a minimum if you undertake a qualitative analysis of the project before investing. I think this year there will be much more ICOs than last year, but the quality of projects is falling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
Investing in any ICO is a risk, especially when there are a lot of scam projects. But the risk is always justified, you only need to diversify, you do not need to invest everything in one project. And over time, of course, everything will change, there will be a similar situation as the online dotcoms in 2000 year.
Pages:
Jump to: