Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 79. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 21, 2018, 02:54:51 PM
to get a good profit - this is the main priority of investors, or get tokens at a good price so that they can then be used in the project system
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
February 21, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
Some people have heard the Bitcoin success stories, and are hoping to get in early on "the next bitcoin", hoping to earn major returns from an investment they spent pennies on some years ago. However, and even though risky, I do feel like some projects are actually very interesting and are worth investing in.
Regarding the long term life of ICOs, I am sure they will be around as long as we have crypto, but maybe the countries they are based on or the country the potential investor is from will implement more restrictions / regulations.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
February 21, 2018, 01:56:45 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Everyone wants to make money. It is desirable a lot and immediately. This desire is 90% of ICO participants. When people see good examples of investment, they just lose their heads. Ready to invest their money in each ICO. That is why ICO will be able to collect more money for a long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 21, 2018, 01:50:36 PM
Why invest in ICO? Because investing is good and has the potential to earn profits that is investing in ICO. Hence people are investing heavily in ICO. Example alone invest in ICO diwtoken.com
Activity: 364
February 21, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
Most invest in ICO to buy cheaper and sell more expensive once the tokens go to the market. And only a small part is invested for a long time.
Activity: 406
February 21, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
I think ICO will last a long time and I think ICO can also benefit between the developer and the investor so it will last long and may even continue to grow over time
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 21, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
If choosing a good ico can make a huge profit that's what makes a lot of people interested in investing in ICO.
Many people are investing at ICO in the hope of getting a bigger profit at the time of entering the exchange but in fact many are also coin which after entering the exchange decreased the price below ico price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 01:34:52 PM
ICO investing is very profitable, you can make profits in shorter time of period of you choose the right ICO.
You can't make profits like that when you are in to trading.
I find CVProof is such a good ICO which has a great potential.
Good luck for you to choose good ICO and make profits in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
The main advantage of ICO for investors is that even non-professional investors with a small budget can find a good object for investment and make a profit much faster than with an IPO. With the participation in ICO of a good project, a return on investment is possible in a few months with a profit, against the rate of return on investment in IPOs, sometimes measured in years.

The main task is to find a good and promising project for your investments.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
Hard to say. No doubts that ICO will change with time. And I dont think that it is possible get as high profit as in 2017.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
February 21, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
Not all but mostly people have the mentality of being greedy that they want short term investments that will grow x2 or x4 in a month or so which is kinda annoying. ICOs are supposed to be crowd funding for projects and bigger projects requires greater time to be so called successful. That's why most people are scammed because of greed.
Activity: 98
February 21, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Yes, I think the reasons for the future development of ICOs are:
Venture Capitalist would favor ICO compared to traditional fundraising
Investors and hedge funds look for investment opportunities outside IPO and stocks
Successful ICO’s look to launch their own exchange platform
ICO’s try to move towards a scam-free environment
ICO environment to be more regulated (I'm not sure about this)
Activity: 82
February 21, 2018, 01:21:11 PM
To me investing in ICO is not that risky since it is is the creation and sale of digital or virtual tokens on a blockchain distributed public ledger. 3 factors that encourage people to invest in ICOs are: Liquidity, Democratizing investments and Potential for high gains. This can be proved by some successful ICOs like Filecoin, EOS, NEO,..
Activity: 238
February 21, 2018, 01:20:30 PM
You should invest in ICO because they are more profitable than existing altcoins. I think this is a huge reason in favor of ICO.
Activity: 322
February 21, 2018, 01:19:44 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
95% of ICO are projects that are doomed to failure. But the other 5% - this will be a flagship industry in the blockchain. It is difficult to guess which ico will be successful in the future, but if you succeed - you will be very rich) Therefore, I believe that investments in ico are profitable.
Activity: 490
February 21, 2018, 01:13:30 PM
I have seen this kind of questions several times and answer is almost same. ICO investments are very risky. As well as ico investments are highly profitable. If someone can analyse well and select good icos, it will give him a huge return. So people who has the knowledge, experience and willing to take risk are always seek for good icos to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
February 21, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

ICOS are the best opportunity to multiply your money. However, more profit, more risky. So, I don't invest in ICOS regardless the profit, I'd rather do some trades.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
February 21, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
People invest in ICO because we believe that their project will be successful and give us the proper profit for our investments. This also helps the company to start doing their project and making the impossible possible. This is my opinion.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 21, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
Investing in ICO is profitable if you choose carefully the project, so many people earned a lot of money by investing in the most promising projects during the previous months. Its a good way for making money especially if the project reach its goals in short amount of time, the price of its token become much higher.

We invest in ICO because we want to grow our money and get higher profit, also ICO is the one way to grow more your coin and possible make you rich instantly. But i suggest to choose wisely and carefully because some of them are scam, and sometimes you can encounter a loss all your money but mostly you can encounter a good ICO that give you higher profit.
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

ICO can brings more profit when investing to it. when ico success, token will increase x2 x3 when compare with ico price. Beside, you can join bounty campaign and get token when ico success. you can earn the thousand of dollar with bounty campaign but not use your money to invest. Just your time.

I joined bounty campaign of TEND, i think it very potential to invest my time into it. when ico success, i can get my tkoen from team. i can sell tokens or hold it go to moon. this is a bounty campaign topic of TEND on bitcointalk forum, if you want to join and take profit, you can check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-tend-tokenisation-of-luxury-assets-less-than-14-hours-left-2867400
Pages:
Jump to: