Pages:
Author

Topic: Why US is the most powerful country in world ? - page 6. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
US is the most powerful country in the world.  Because they have develop free market economy that allows for great innovation and they have focused in developing a military and scientific structure that has allowed them to prosper in and ever changing world.
And Russia then what? Do you think that the Russian state has not developed military and scientific equipment? If this is so, then I simply do not have any more words.
Activity: 45
After the second world war, US became the most powerful country in the modern world. With nuclear weapons, space explore, big scientific progress. But what can be the reason for this huge power ? Military power ? Strong economy ? Diversity in society ? Or something else ?
I'll admit that I do not agree with you that the United States is the most powerful country in the world. Yes, they have a powerful army, but I think Russia has much stronger and no less weapons.
Activity: 320
In the 19th century, free enterprise developed in the United States. Everyone, including the Jews, felt free. Jews are very enterprising people. They were in an idyllic setting. The enterprises grew. And by the 20 th century, the US has become a powerful industrial power.
Activity: 193
After the second world war, US became the most powerful country in the modern world. With nuclear weapons, space explore, big scientific progress. But what can be the reason for this huge power ? Military power ? Strong economy ? Diversity in society ? Or something else ?

US did a good job in the past history. They have shown what they can and what they can do more. Eventually US build the string to connect with other country in different ways such as military, economy, workers, and others. US can never be defeated in my own views. They have upgraded gadgets, jets, weapon, and others. They still strong.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I think that the most important thing is the approach to the development and management of this powerful country. There is no such disorder, which is observed, for example, in Russia, where clans are in power.
Activity: 96
US was strategic in WW11. after defeating Japan, Europe was devastated by the war. it had no resource to build their countries, USA on the other hand, diod not suffer much after the war. it was able to have strong economy. together with other strategic advantages such as large population, capitalism and innovation, USA was able to lead the world in terms of growth and development, it also spearheaded the formation of institutions such as World Bank and IMF to lend to the world and control global resources. USA has also fought other smaller countries so it was impossible for them to grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
USA is the richest and most powerful country in the world because they were able to spread their dollar around the world. Now the economy of all countries work on US power. Cryptocurrency can change this situation. That's why Americans don't like bitcoin. They will do anything to destroy it or subjugate.
Activity: 112
Becuase it has the best army and economy in this world, and still attracts many well-educated people to go there.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
We take it for granted that the United States is the most powerful country on Earth today, and perhaps in human history. The story of how that came to be is long, fascinating, complex and often misunderstood.
So much of America's power comes from its size: it is one the largest countries on Earth by population and area, and is rich in natural resources and human capital. It is also in many ways an island nation; because it faces no major threats on its borders, it is freer to project power globally.
Activity: 78
I think that is good policies, excellent leaders and the cooperation of citizens.
These are important factors for the development of the United States
Activity: 248
As far as i know USA even in 1980's  was the most powerful country in this planet because of their hitech gadgets,powerful leadership and a unity which create them more powerful than other country.And even now after how many decades they are one of the most progressive which make them more popular not only in politics,hitech gadgets,sports but also in economy.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Within 12 years USA will be second most powerful country in world. China is poised to be the most powerful country. In 25 years we don't know if USA will be still second. Just like Great Britain was the most powerful country 200 years ago. Right now USA is more powerful to China military because it is spending more but USA can't sustain this for long because they are earning less. China is becoming more powerful economically and militarily every year and USA can't stop unless there is a direct war with China and the USA wins.
Activity: 35
The answer is the Bretton-Woods agreement. No nation will ever be able to pull off such a nasty trick ever again, but that's your answer. After president Nixon stopped the Dollar's convertibility into gold, US domination continued by making sure oil can only be bought with Dollars. Now this domination is crumbling away, slowly but surely. Russia and China have begun trading oil for local currencies which is a good sign. Once this US domination is broken, people will see that the actual economical strength of the United States is way lower than anyone could ever have imagined.
Activity: 81
The fact is the USA takeover world leadreship after second WW,the main adventage for USA is that Japan is not bombing USA factories Germany is so far,all Europen great nations bombing each other., for me this is main reason for USA to be most powerfull nation in the world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Much of America's power is due to its size: it is one of the largest countries in the world in terms of population and territory, rich in natural resources and human capital. America is also far ahead of the world in terms of scientific achievements, which increases its technological and economic leadership.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
Personally, I consider the most powerful country on which the future of our planet depends, the United States of America. In 1917, the war became world precisely because of the US entry into this war. As it was noted in the Unit for Country Studies of the USA, this country became the only economic leader, after the collapse of the USSR. Their science leaves much to be desired after scientists from Harvard University have developed a way to grow organs for humans, what to say about their universities in general. They are now "together" with the cosmos.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Because it is one of the few countries that has great resources. She had good presidents, who benefited the country.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
Why is the US the most overweight country in the world?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The notion of a superpower or superpower of its own is: a state which influences other countries, affects in economic, political, military and so on. for super power state or super power is the united states. because the United States has a very large force for example in the military field .
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
I thinh Why US is the most powerful country in the world because US have a good leader, honest leader and all people in US are hardworking.
Pages:
Jump to: