Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 17. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 03:23:36 AM
I agree, you cannot use bitcoin for paying groceries and other small that Ned instant payment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 30, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
we use bitcoin for our daily lives. like for our families needs. bitcoin helps us to be rich. you will get what you want.
It depends on your effort because it doesn't mean that because you are using bitcoin then it means that you will get what you want because you need to put some effort and time before you get what you want because earning money in bitcoin is not easy like you think because you need to spend a lot of time first and patience before you start making money.
Activity: 126
January 30, 2018, 01:53:25 AM
because I've seen many people around me become juatawan because bitcoin. And they are real.
Activity: 20
January 30, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
For a student like me, bitcoin is the only good investment I can do. I know in the near future, it will increase its value. Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. Also, a number of large and small retailers accept the cryptocurrency as a form of payment, although reports suggest that demand for this function is not high.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 01:16:19 AM
we use bitcoin for our daily lives. like for our families needs. bitcoin helps us to be rich. you will get what you want.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 01:10:31 AM
I use bitcoin because I think it is the safe coin.And I know that if i hold a bitcoin it price is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is also a good investment. 
This is what happens with me and many people, as prices continue to rise then we will continue to hope that prices never go down, but bitcoin get a tough challenge at the beginning of this year, now prices are down to 45% compared with the highest price of last December.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 12:53:53 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

You have point it is not recommended for an average consumer to use bitcoin at this time because it is like a gold and we do not use gold to purchase some stuffs. Maybe its better to look at bitcoin as an asset instead of alternative fore fiat.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
January 30, 2018, 12:28:05 AM
I use bitoon because it is digital currency that can easily transfer and converted into cash when i need it anytime. I also use it during my trading, it is a form of investment for me.
Activity: 25
January 30, 2018, 12:20:43 AM
I use bitcoin because I think it is the safe coin.And I know that if i hold a bitcoin it price is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is also a good investment. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 12:06:41 AM
bitcoin advantages over FIAT currencies are very easy to understand is Bitcoin is very difficult to forge, total supply is limited, no party regulates circulation, transfer funds to other continents without a large fee and send funds to the corners of the world in minutes

if FIAT money can do that, maybe there will be only USD Coin, SGD Coin, CNY Coin.

Blockchain-based FIAT currency
Activity: 30
January 29, 2018, 11:58:06 PM
Bitcoin has tremendous potential for the future, and because the current time passing through bitcoin is becoming very popular in society. With the progress and rapid development of bitcoin and bitcoin price increases, it has a positive impact on user economies around the world.
Activity: 149
January 27, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
I see your point as in why use bitcoin while bitcoin will only make things more complicated and hassle, so let's see why Bitcoin is. Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

An average consumer can have any validation including different kinds of threads of bitcoin. Well, it can be hard at first, but thats the natural account of use of bitcoin, a fast way of banking and more. So what you do? Keep safe for campaigns though.
Activity: 28
January 27, 2018, 09:37:14 AM
Bitcoin is a very simple and more secure currency In some parts of the world, bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature. Bitcoin’s cost and speed advantages, though, are being eroded as traditional channels improve (and the network’s fees continue to increase), and liquidity remains a problem in many countries.
Activity: 147
January 27, 2018, 09:29:48 AM
Why use bitcoin ??
I think why most people use bitcoin, of course most of them have gotten the fossitive results from the bitcoin, even adding to their finances and also investing in the long-term future
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
because the bitcoin always helps me every there is an urgent need, if you use bitcoin then you will do like that. if you use bitcoin then you will use bitcoin as a transaction tool in money transfer, purchase goods and transactions online also can.

That's right, Bitcoin almost helps everyone in case of urgency. will be in transactions or profits and daily needs but everyone has been dependent on Bitcoin.
This will affect the future and how dependent humans on Bitcoin?
Activity: 378
January 27, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Why use bitcoin? Because it is proven that many rich people are came from using bitcoin. They set an example that we want to be.But of course you should study the currency and many things all about bitcoin so that you have idea how to make it grow.
Activity: 140
January 27, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
Bitcoin now is the tool through which online transaction can be made like payment,online shopping and many other.One can earn huge money by investing in bitcoin and its the best way to get money if one is conscious and is having well knowledge about the bitcoin.It can be used as a tool to be a millionaire as many have been by investing in bticoin.
Activity: 99
January 27, 2018, 09:10:48 AM
I would use cryptocurrencies instead of cash, because its faster, has lower transaction coist and much safer. But i wouldnt use bitcoin, because of the fast rising value. But i would use every other altcoin.
Activity: 145
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 27, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
because the bitcoin always helps me every there is an urgent need, if you use bitcoin then you will do like that. if you use bitcoin then you will use bitcoin as a transaction tool in money transfer, purchase goods and transactions online also can.
Pages:
Jump to: