Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 18. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 106
January 27, 2018, 09:01:23 AM
In my own opinion, I use bitcoins because it is the new trend. And if you want to survive, you have to go with the flow, not necessarily in all aspects, but at least when it comes to making money, we always have to learn to adapt.

Before we enter on bitcoin, we have one purpose and we have diffrent understanding about bitcoin but we have one uses on bitcoin. And thanks to who created on bitcoin because we use it as mode of payment, even in other company they uses bitcoin as a salary of their worker. We also use it to trade that's why we earn profit here. Even the transaction so very fast especially we transfer money to our family money if they nees immediately.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
January 27, 2018, 01:07:30 AM
there are plenty of people are using bitcoin , Because they found bitcoin as a tool of their business . Even there are people earnig profit like anything . The basi concept to make profit in bitcoin is we have to know about bitoin concept and its market , then only we can invest in bitcoin .
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 12:54:12 AM
It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away. Bitcoin is future currency So it will use for the transaction process and gather more information it connect the country people it will share the information and ideas. Bitcoin is give more good opportunity for the future growth. Bitcoin is change the price day by day it good for the analyzing for the future improvement.
Activity: 71
January 27, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
Because Bitcoin is innovations virtual currencies and they have changed the way I pay for things.I use Bitcoin because it’s often cheaper and faster than other payment options.With bitcoin also greatly reduces unemployment and bitcoin can be used as land for investing.
Activity: 59
January 27, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
The investments work when we think about long term investments. The swings in price of bitcoin are so interesting that we can ultimately earn a lot of profit.With the rapid development of bitcoin and bitcoin price increases, it has a positive impact on the economy of the users.
Activity: 69
January 27, 2018, 12:47:49 AM
It is very easy to use.Also bitcoin is very good earning way.If you invest bitcoin you can get good interest. There are may website they accept bitcoin for payment. I think now you can understand why people use bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 27, 2018, 12:45:09 AM
In my Opinion. We use bitcoins because the idea of digital currency/crypto is a decentralized network. This generation some people understand the use of the technology primarily in the financial needs. We have credit and debit card, But there a lot of advantages using the bitcoin or crypto. We can send directly to the recipient without knowing the identity just total amount that we want to send. We can do the transaction with a few fees, unlike banks and remittance.  
Activity: 75
January 27, 2018, 12:45:04 AM
Bitcoin ought to be treated like a asset. But you treat bitcoin as if its nothing.The price of  bitcoin is volatile.Its worth every penny for spending on transaction fees for, your transactions would be anonymous and no government controls it.it is suitable for people who use it as a companion with fiat, people who are stable choose bitcoin means already understand this. Daily crypto traders are also familiar with bitcoin and may have thrown their thinking About forex, economic goals and a sense of comfort for one business makes it more attractive to prioritize.
Activity: 86
January 27, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
 I don't have any investments on bitcoin but I just earn my bitcoins with these signature campaign, I just saved them, use them in trading and started some of my good profits. In addition to that, as of now many people already invest in bitcoin because they know that they could earn a lot of income and it has a high value in all cryptocurrency. Having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the future.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 27, 2018, 12:40:26 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
In my case, I used bitcoin because I can see that it is really convenient and you can also earn from it. Another thing is the fact that our world is now making a transition to being a digital world where technologies reign among everyone's life. Through bitcoin also, we can make sure that our money is safer than in physical money because it is kept within a digital wallet.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 27, 2018, 12:33:27 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Bitcoin has been used in different things and most of the people nowadays are using it for investments and to earn money. It is a good thing to use bitcoin nowadays because the value is rising and it can give you a lot of benefits. Another thing is the fast transaction regardless of where you are. It would give you a lot of advantage if you'll start using bitcoin now.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 12:28:14 AM
I use bitcoin as a source of income. There are a lot of use for bitcoin that depends on your fashion. Bitcoin is more profitable than using a local bank full of rules by the government. We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
Yes, I also have the same reason to decide to use bitcoin that is not able to stand with the rules of government against the use of banks that I think more harm to its customers than to give a profit. A lot of rules that I find weird when we use the bank as a transaction service.
You're right, the bank transaction is very complicated, set up a variety of rules, set a lot of strange rules, each transaction requires us to verify the identity, is very complex, tedious, and inefficient, so that's why I choose bitcoin trading, decentralised trading is not easy to expose our information.
Activity: 248
January 27, 2018, 12:04:22 AM
Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.

so basically you think bitcoin is easier and more efficient when compared with other remittance services
I really agree this time I also often send money using bitcoin in addition to fast as well as easy

but it all depends on how the transaction speed in the blockchain system itself, if most transactions in the blockchain system, the bitcoin transfer will be longer. and it is strongly recommended not to use bitcoin for payments when blockchain is on most transactions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
I am using bitcoin or joining here in bitcointalk is because rather than to earn is also to know the environment of the other type of currencies. Crypro currencies are really get my curiousity because you can earn a money with just joining a campaign, have mining of crypto currency and more. So i explore alot about here and still i am exploring the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 109
January 26, 2018, 11:55:36 PM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk

This is not at all coherent.
Activity: 109
January 26, 2018, 11:51:31 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Merchants will offer premiums for receiving bitcoin.  But to answer your question, it's more of a religious thing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 11:06:13 PM
The people use bitcoin because bitcoin is safe, the value of asset in bitcoin can increase 2x or more in a year, it can be used in anywhere and any other reasons.
The people also can do trading with bitcoin that can give an apportunity to get a lot of profits.
Yes it is true your opinion is that bitcoin does have a very high security and also the value of bitcoin assets is increasing every year, therefore bitcoin can be used anywhere because bitcoin is caused strongly to be used anytime.
Activity: 420
January 25, 2018, 11:52:20 PM
I dont use bitcoin for now but I invest with it not that you can earn a profit from it I decided to learn and invest bitcoin for the reason that I can help and learn a different kind about digital money and the surroundings that behind the digital coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
Bitcoin is a kind of digital currency, which can be used for online transactions. The terminal wish of bitcoin should replace the existing cash currency in the society and make bitcoin a national currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
January 25, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
Because using bitcoin is faster than fiat, especially when you travel a lot. There is no need for international wire transfers that usually takes a lot of time. It is also secure and private compared to using credit cards. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency, you don't need to give any of your private information as well as details to your purchases.
Well you're right, this is only one of the advantages bitcoin can offer to its users. Fast transactions can be made and you can remain anonymous through out the entire process unlike when using money transfers. But we all know that the fees of bitcoin is high, which depends on the transaction you're making.
Pages:
Jump to: