Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 25. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
In the development of society, the economy is increasingly asserting its position from a developing country to a country with a developed economy such as Japan, America ... Studying economics, means that there is always one You can apply to work in companies with multiple locations in different countries without having to worry about geographic distance or any other reason. .
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 04:50:39 AM
For everyone to understand what we will face in the future.
Activity: 53
September 01, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

We all know that entrepreneur has more chance of success than being an employee of a particular company or institution. Thus, entrepreneurship comes in the field of economics. Entrepreneur can contribute to the economic growth of the country. So, in order to become a good businessman, we should know the procedures of economics.
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics subject  is very important to each learner to the purpose of be a good leadership in case they will run a politics during election  at least they have an expertise to handle  to the country which where you belong and it will become progressive economy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
September 01, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
We know how important it is to study about economics. We learn that without studying it we could be in great trouble especially if it involves big businesses and or the country's economy. Learning would be a great help for survival in this modern world where everything is bought with money. Unlike before where  the system is very simple and easy to do. A simple barter system can be used  not worrying much about value and loses.  So that on my part it is very crucial as we need it like a basic need. That is how important economics is for me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 01, 2018, 03:44:21 AM
Basic economics are taught in high school. This is to equip students into future possibilities wether if they'll be having their own business or be employed.

Economics is a basic knowledge that can be used in any field of work. Some may not find it interesting but it is fundamental.
Activity: 103
September 01, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
We must keep pace with the times and learn new sciences.
Activity: 25
September 01, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
Because in my opinion, economics is the same as trading for profit, because we all know that successful people actually start from their intelligence in managing or managing a trading strategy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 01, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
the economics of science that must be studied without your economics will be difficult to do business or trade university is indeed a place to learn all the sciences, especially economics.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 02:35:17 AM
Technical schools in college does not offer economics course ,this economics are offered in many universities , because this subject are high grade , schooling in the course of ecnomics will add the knowledge especially if yourare engage in business ,because running a business needs techniques to have run your business smoothly.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 01, 2018, 01:59:08 AM
Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.

Got a point. More often econimics deals with business but economics really is about how to solve scarcity. How to.manage the limited resources and such. And with the cryptocurrency, the economic situation will boost. Because not only matural resources will be saved. At the same time, economics serves as a guide in living at the fullest.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 01, 2018, 12:23:31 AM

It is not compulsory to study economics at university if you have interest in it. However, a degree in economics will definitely give you vast amount of knowledge. This also depends on your ultimate goal. You don’t need to study at eco at university if you are just simply interested in it, or even want to start a business. But if you want to teach eco then you should get a degree in that first.
The advantage of studying economics at a university is very simple and that is you will have a guideline or path that you will tackle when it comes to economics because if you will not study about it in a university then it will not be easy for you to understand the things that is all about economics while it will be easy and you will be guided if you will go for university.
Activity: 39
because the modern world keeps on economy and that though that that to understand as the world is arranged, the states need certainly to study economy
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

It is not compulsory to study economics at university if you have interest in it. However, a degree in economics will definitely give you vast amount of knowledge. This also depends on your ultimate goal. You don’t need to study at eco at university if you are just simply interested in it, or even want to start a business. But if you want to teach eco then you should get a degree in that first.
Activity: 101

I am an engineering student, but I think learning economics is quite important, because we will compete with economic people in real life.
All aspects of the economy are in every step we take, if you are economically blind, you will be poor forever.
Activity: 224

Economics is a broad topic but in could be use to be a tool for you to be one of the lucky one who sets on top because of your knowledge in how you could survive in the harsh situation of the local and global market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
I am of the the opinion that if we have theoretically knowledge about economics it will be easy for us to understand is clearly in our practical life.  And for theoretical knowledge College or University is good place.
So we should attend college or university to gain knowledge though it may be theoretical
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
All that we are taught in school and university are side directions, the only direct object is the economy. Every person on earth has the issue of earning money, preserving and multiplying capital, but for some reason, not everyone teaches the economy and wants to understand it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Well, you can do investments and such, but if you do not know the underlying theory, then you are not good at it.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.
Yes it is! Running a business is not easy if we are not equip and knowledgeable. Everyone must understand how market would affect the economy of a certain country. It involves money that's why it needs proper knowledge to be a successful businessman.
Pages:
Jump to: