Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 27. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Because to know the level of economics and to manage and maintain the resources. Studying economics is very important because to how to use properly the shortage resource. And to know the the development and movement of country.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Maybe we need to know basic knowledge about economics. So we must learn about univestas about economics. Because many people are experts in their fields. So we must know the basic economic problems so we can learn about other things.
Money is involved in every task and it needs to be managed or else fatal results may need to be faced. Economics is study of wealth in all aspects. There are particular jobs for such people in government which no one else can play the role. It is not possible for us to survive without money in this world and someone has to make sure its correct usage on bigger levels.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
of course, because economics is the science of how we manage or manage our economy in the form of our financial expenses and income. And this is very good if applied in the trading system
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
It is important to study economics in the university.. because it gives us right information or knowledge about economics, it values and what it do to us in the future, it also gives us the idea on how to manage things if we want to end up as enteprenuer or want to have business in the future, the movement of currency in the market  so on and so forth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
We should not care much about qualifications because we should be concerned about what they can do and they have what we should accept them in fact, some people they do not have the qualifications of. any university but they did very well
i think formal schools will place a broad base of thought, so that we can learn in the world of practice easily. and in the development stage it will be facilitated, so education at my university is also important
Activity: 140
We should not care much about qualifications because we should be concerned about what they can do and they have what we should accept them in fact, some people they do not have the qualifications of. any university but they did very well
Activity: 56
The experience we learned everyday is different from what will we get in the University. Besides, if you learn in University you will have a better perspective. Which is good for us.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
LOL, I don't think we "must" study at Economics University. It isn't necessary.  Although we don't study at university, we can still learn about it in books, or the internet. In this subforum, no one requires you to have a college degree when discussing.

Activity: 448
You have to understand how things work if you want to be successful in business, although there's people who are successful even without going into college but the knowledge will help you a lot, you will know why things are like this and that in your life if you learn economic, why the price is going up, why this government decision will make the price go up etc. You can make better informed decisions which could make your life easier.
Activity: 236
Economic is applicable to all section of life. You need the idea of economic to manage your business and even your family finances. Every body do not need to go to the university and study economic before we can apply to our daily living. Ask for professional guidance where the situation is beyond the level you can handle.
Activity: 344
Maybe we need to know basic knowledge about economics. So we must learn about univestas about economics. Because many people are experts in their fields. So we must know the basic economic problems so we can learn about other things.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
First of all, Economics is an interesting subject.I had It at University, and I don't regret a drop of it.The teacher recommended us good books and if possible I read them all.I advise everyone to study Economics.Very useful for daily life.
Activity: 56
I deem that is not necessary, and I didn't study economics when I was in college. But then again, if we have extra time and interest in economics, learning economics is also a good choise. If I had studied economics in the college, it would be useful in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

To have better understanding about cryptocurrencies you should study economics. Even to understand the news and politics.
I am not an economist, but I have studied a bit. Especially personal finances which is very useful for anyone who works and earn some money

Thats it aside from that to gain knowledge and understanding how it really runs in the community. Well the cryptocurrencies gives improvement and productivity in the community because the digital money has can be converted to real money it means the project ask the moderation of every item.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
It's just that without the economy it's hard to work with money.I think everyone who is somehow connected with money should learn at least the basics of Economics
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
because in my opinion, economics is the same as trading for profit, because we all know that successful people actually start from their intelligence in managing or managing a trading strategy
Activity: 98
It is very simple. Economics equals life and living. The world may not have needed this before when everything wasn't as civilized as now. Before humans thrive as if animals with no rules and anybody is the owner of any food that they would see. The earth was a paradise with everything available especially the basic needs. Now humans have evolved and there are rules and system. You cannot own anything you see and therefore must abide with the system to get what you need. And so is this word Economics was born. So badly we need it because failure to use or study economics is a failure in life and living. I could recall how I have lived my life before when I was young, it was just tough without money and any expenses must be thought carefully because I have no job at all. Economics play a very important role for survival. Not only for myself but for everyone I saw anywhere in my locality.
Activity: 27
Economy is one of the most important subjects in the 21st century. Because knowledge of the economy gives to person the opportunity to gain a foothold in society. And if a person is hardworking, then he can become very successful. The minimum for which we must study the economy so this is not to be deceived and not to live in ignorance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

universities deliberately lied about the truth of money and how economy works to keep the illusion of a nation state or citzenshipo alive
Universities use to be a place to learn about the world and about everything in it but now you can learn more on the internet, universities have lost their reason to exist and as such are not necessary and must be abolished, with the internet it is entirely possible to educate the masses with just a handful of teachers so we do not need all those teachers that do nothing but to brainwash your kids.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503

I studied languages at my university and hated economics when is was introduced during the third year of my education.
Frankly, I regret that a bit because now I realize that during economy classes we were given really useful information.
And now I have to bridge the skills gap individually without any help of a tutor.
Pages:
Jump to: