Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 26. (Read 52791 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Studying Economics for some is essential in school because it needs to be credited for your curriculum. For individuals that don’t have enough privilege to study at a University, they teach themselves by reading books, articles, watching informative videos, etc. At the University, there will be a Professor to guide you who has had years of experience with teaching the subject plus, and there are students you can engage in conversations and brainstorm ideas, opinions and beliefs for economics.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Economics may sound boring and uninteresting at first especially when it has nothing to do with the major you are taking. But, we have to understand the fact that our major or job for that matter does not dictate what we can do in future. The same with me I mean my job is a teacher and yet I do cryptocurrency activities, and that's where economics will become helpful.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I like understanding the world around me, and I think that most of things are in one way or another related with economics. Even your everyday decissions.
Activity: 162
Study for me is necessary to for us to learn and gain knowledge. In every thing we do there is a scientific basis. But for me, we need to apply or experience every rhing we knew from our study for us to have a good life.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I was in 10th grade when I take Economics subject and I think I'll take it again in my college endeavor. I enjoyed studying it due to the reason that I know that this is something that reflects the reality of outside world. Studying Economics makes me aware how our country works in different aspects. This makes me aware on the flow of money in our country and other stuffs. The thing with this subject is that we can already see instantly its application to our society makng this enjoyable to study.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
Well for me personally, I think that studying Economics is really not a necessity or a requirement for you to be able to be a successful entrepreneur or businessman, it is not the only way. But I don't have anything against studying it because it will really be a great help and guide for you, like it is a great foundation to have. If you can, then good for your, you are already building the foundation of your path but if not, don't worry too much, you can still be successful with the right amount of attitude, determination, patience and hard work, you can also be one of the greatest people in the world economy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Basic economic knowledge has a lot of advantages for any one in any economic venture.If you have good knowledge in economics, it helps you to make sound financial management decisions as well as understanding the ways in which the world economy moves so as to know how economic activities take place.

I think some people only become economics for personal reasons and personal development when it comes to financial and management freedom for them to get dreams that they can have finance. It is very important that you have knowledge so that you will achieve the wealth and position you want to have in your life.
people who plan to enter politics and seek a higher position, economic background at a good university are absolutely a must. Economists are very useful in running a country or country. This is a very good portfolio that you can boast about or even convince people to choose you for a higher position like a president in the future.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics is a study dealing on how to manage scarcity. With this we can know how everything run. For an instance a market, how it sells and how it gains. At the same time with this we can know how to manage our finances. At the same time economics teaches us to be smart in making decisions.
Activity: 124
Economics is the study of how societies, governments, businesses, and individuals allocate their scarce resources. we study economics to predict responses to changes in policy and market conditions.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
As a computer science student, I have few courses about economics really. And tbh I don't even like them at all and could live without them
Activity: 81
Economics is very important to mankind. All the prosperity and glory of today are based on the original economic model. But the economic model needs to be constantly revised, otherwise the economy will be out of control, and economics is the best way to open up your perception of the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Our life activities related on economic. We doing our job because we want money and spending it for our needs. We learn economy on university because we want increasing our knowledge how economy turn our life and we want our economy life become better
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
The study of economics can provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life. You are living in country, your country has own economy and you should know why f.e. you pay taxes, my opinion
So you want to study economy (3-5 years) at the university to actually know why you pay taxes. Wow... makes sense. I wish you high grades.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
LOL, I don't think we "must" study at Economics University. It isn't necessary.  Although we don't study at university, we can still learn about it in books, or the internet. In this subforum, no one requires you to have a college degree when discussing.

Try to understand man, it is not about any university or institute but all is about knowledge whether you gain at university or college. Try to speak about its need which is necessary for performing and facing with any business either short scale or large scale. Those who have studied economics know the roots of what is necessary and important to make proper decisions.
Activity: 98
The study of economics can provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life. You are living in country, your country has own economy and you should know why f.e. you pay taxes, my opinion
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Well people want to get rich and i do think the best way to get rich is by doing a businesses and doing what we know about economics. I do study economics and i do think it do changes even though its only a bit. I do think its easy when you know the key how to earn a money, and there is a lot way to earn money, a decent one , like doing a trading, or even persuade someone to do a businesses with you.
Activity: 19
I think that if you study economics as a major, then you probably want to get into academia. Maybe you'd like to be a professor. It either that or you'd like to get involved in policy making. You could work for the government. You could become a politician. You could also work at an embassy. If you just take some economics classes, I think that's nice to get a better picture of how your economy works and how it interacts with the other economies in the world. If a very complex system and it's fascinating.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Well maybe because our life circulates in this economy cycle? Mostly everything in our life is affected by the economy. The way we live, how everything goes in this world need this economy thingy, in my opinion.
And it's like the most basic skill we need to have to be able to survive. We need to know about economy, don't need to really deep about it, but just some things that matter the most. And economy is fun and challenging to learn as well. I think those who have better knowledge in economy can do way better in managing their life, and maybe maximize the opportunity they have.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
of course, because economics is the science of how we manage or manage our economy in the form of our financial expenses and income. And this is very good if applied in the trading system
Really study in Economics at university level is very good for us because if in university level we donot study Economics then we donot know that how to manage their financial crises and also we don't know this that which techniques need of a country that we control crises which occur.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10

Studying University economy is really helpful for me because now I am prepared and in understanding the things that are taking place in economy in the world so I can make proper conclusions and react on that
Pages:
Jump to: