Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 35. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

In my own opinion, studying economics is necessary because we need to know how the economy of our country works and to determine how the cryptocurrency is affecting the economy of our country.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Umm, ok let's give you a real example, me. In my university life I had 2 Economics courses. I couldn't possibly understand the meaning of a country's economical situation before I took those courses. I couldn't even manage to imagine it. But now I do. I can think of the consequences with a change in economical factor. Take Bitcoin for example, BTC has an impact on every Altcoins. You would understand the reason why when you will study Economics.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think because economics is the focal point of all social sciences. In addition, reality shows there is one important reason that causes the need for people to study economics. because throughout life, we will always meet the truth of economics. Understanding of inflation, unemployment or economic protectionism of a country, will not be fully understood if we have not mastered the basics of economics.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I agree that there are a million examples of successful people who haven't studied the economy. Indeed, in many respects the experience is more important. I studied economics at the university and the knowledge that I got after all was useful to me. So if there is such an opportunity you can study. At least, it will not interfere with you in life.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

the answer is very simple, "I want to have better finance", because of this I have an interest in the economy, I also have an economics graduate at the university, in addition to the emergence of cryptocurrency, so I am more interested and grateful to remain focused in the field that I really like, that is in the economic...
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
No robots and bots on the crypto-currency market can provide the same efficiency that automated programs on Wall Street, armed with option strategies. It is still possible to shorten on kryptorinka now, but the absence of crypto-currency options does not fully hedge the risks.
Activity: 182

To be more educated about the processes which take place on the market that go trading right now on. If it is a compelling enough reason for you then I think you should start to be more interested in economics my friend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Why should we study Economics at the University? The reason being that we are without learning will never be what we will do, if we do not want to study economics at universities we will never understand.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
According to Meriam, Economics is a science that concerns about the process or system by which goods and services are produced, sold and bought. The part of something that relates to money. In our early ages, we should know how to understand what is happening in our economy, because we are a part of it. As I have experienced, nowadays, youth of today's generation lacks of understanding economics. Only few who are interested that are willing to learn and understand Economics. Having it as a subject in schools, youth will have enough knowledge in economics, and someday they're ,ight be the one saving their own country's economy.
Activity: 28
economics is an integral part of various disciplines, but also requires an economic feasibility study, which is the most important thing evaluated in doing anything.
I study civil engineering, and we need the economy in many ways.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
In my opinion, if studying economics at university would be the most wasteful time in life, we should roll out the market, and business should not learn much, so it will make us human. more rigid.
Activity: 147
Why studying economics should be at university is because in universities have a sequential and complete learning system, in the university also many experienced teachers and economic practitioners.
Activity: 322

It's likewise fundamental too to consider financial matters even in the highschool since it is our entitlement to know the circulation of riches and the cycle of cash and how our economy functions. Yet, it is likewise your decision in the event that you needed to think about it, if it's useful for your picked profession then you should ponder it and if not then don't.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

We should study economics because it helps us to be aware on the happenings in the society. It also the way to know the strength and weaknesses of each country that need to maintain and to improve. In that case in studying economics we will know what are the better plans for the success of everyone of us.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

We always need knowledge for our own benefit, the market of cryptocurrency is related to the economy of a country and economics should be learned by everyone in order to determine the state of economy of a certain country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think yes. We almost need to study economics at university. And for nowadays we must add a crypto too. Maybe today it is not so popular to buy for example bread on the market, but in a few years, I think it will be real. But if you don't have any knowledge about crypto you can't get profit in the future.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Economics is something which is part of our everyday life. It makes you plan and manage your resources well if you really understands it.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Well, actually we learn about economy in every aspect in our daily life. But the experience we learned everyday is different from what will we get in the University. Besides, if you learn in University you will have a better perspective. Which is good for us.
Studying economics will develop habits of careful thought, the application of mathematics, and practice in clear writing.Economics majors are interesting people both because of their skills and because they can explain why economic phenomena occur and how economic performance might improve.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39

Majority if not all mainstream courses are based on keynesian economics, while to understand bitcoin phenomenon you need austrian economics. You can study it yourself, start with very good youtube courses on Austrian School of Economics and then when you understand the basics, you can get more profound knowledge from books - or even a real University course or class, if you choose it intelligently.
Activity: 100
We have to have a look at about economics because it would be helpful for us and our destiny endeavors. There are things that might be desiring know-how approximately it within the future so i might choose to study about it. Gaining know-how approximately it thru any helpful device in the destiny us a bonus for us to earn higher inside the destiny.
Pages:
Jump to: