Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 36. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

You know what studying about economics is really great...  We are living in a society where we interact with each other...  We really need to study it because it is part of our lives... Your life depends on everone...  We interact with each other... We are all part of a country so the development really on us...  Without us the status of our economy will not developed...
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
here is very important to study the economy, because I see all using the economic system as a whole or a little, because here the economy is very important role for the development of a job
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
We need to study economics because this can be applied to manage our everyday work. Study is one of our big assets that can be use everywhere . But its up to you if you want study economics , try to study economics in online its give you knowledge and help yourself to manage your daily work.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's also essential too to study economics even in the highschool because it is our right to know the distribution of wealth and the cycle of money and how our economy works. But it is also your choice if you wanted to study it, if it's helpful for your chosen career then you should study it and if not then don't.
Activity: 334
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Have you ever checked out the Bitcoin Discussion section of the forum? There are lots of people there and lots of topics more than you will see in the Economic section of the forum. And by the way, discussing economics doesn’t mean that we all studied it. I didn’t do economics back in school but I’m still here going through topics and replying comments. I even know more than some economics students😊lol.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260

We dont need necessarily to study economics in university because even daily living can teach us how economy goes and what do we need to act as people whos concerned in economy.

Following the laws are one great action to help economy and buying our own products,working fairly and not asking help from governments give opportunity to others to gain those supposedly yours
Activity: 364
Those people who have studied well in the economy at the university now have a good opportunity to earn money in cryptographic currencies. After all, everything is happening much faster and it is not necessary to pay taxes.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future.
Well I agree with you. Economics is a part of our lives. We never live happily without knowing the economics. If that doesn’t any relation with country success, you would be living a miserable life. Just see the whole world is quarreling about economic. Whosoever have big economics, would be the super power of this world. So this is basic necessity of a student that he must be taught economics.
Yes economics is very helpful for us to improve our financial status in life. Economics also helps everyone to have a good mindset that can create new ideas that is possibly help everyone to have a better life and can help to manage the resources properly so that we can be able to produce more that can sustain our needs in life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

We are living on world that economy is affecting on our life and we should be want a better life. Cryptocurrency is new economic system and want to replace our currency economic system. With studying economic, we have knowledge how world economic run and affecting on our life
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future.
Well I agree with you. Economics is a part of our lives. We never live happily without knowing the economics. If that doesn’t any relation with country success, you would be living a miserable life. Just see the whole world is quarreling about economic. Whosoever have big economics, would be the super power of this world. So this is basic necessity of a student that he must be taught economics.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
studying economics in university is not a necessity for me because many successful economist finished their studies in a colleges too.It is for the person itself responsibility to become successful of their field i think.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

We should study about economics in any schools or better in universities, because it is important that we have people whom we can gain knowledge about economy. It is also important that we'll learn about economics because it is necessary for our daily living.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
Well, actually we learn about economy in every aspect in our daily life. But the experience we learned everyday is different from what will we get in the University. Besides, if you learn in University you will have a better perspective. Which is good for us.
Activity: 420
To know what's going on in the economy and you will not miss out on its new news and to make sure the history of it to know better whats happening now and to near future of your economy in your country.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
For me,I see some of the studies in the university are not necessary because people will given heavy formulae that they will never apply them in real life to solve any problem.University learning to me is not proving or yielding the desired result I expect from our university graduates nowadays.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For me why we must study economics is it because it can help a lot in understanding the process why its happening. It is very useful most especially in our daily needs  in order not to feel worried to what is going on in our economy. So for me it is good to study about it.
Yes economics is very important subject and students should read this because it will give you a lot of benefits in business dealing and that's why your business will more successful, so in daily life it can help us.
Activity: 308
For me why we must study economics is it because it can help a lot in understanding the process why its happening. It is very useful most especially in our daily needs  in order not to feel worried to what is going on in our economy. So for me it is good to study about it.
Activity: 34
yet every university is teaching economics there were also people who have been rich without going to university..people nowadays do business even without a degree and yet they become successful entreprenuers and some who had a degree fails..maybe because the one who had been successful already knows the ins and outs of the business he opened...people also opens a business even they do not have the capacity to run it...
Activity: 32

Maybe to someone it will sound strange, but its actually fun. Being able to understand market processes, price movement, money multiplication, public growth, is very interesting, very helpful in everyday life.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
the economy will be central if you want to know more about finances. because the economy is so needed then it may be the reason why you should study economics at university.
Pages:
Jump to: