Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 37. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It is reasonable that every citizen of a country must be knowledgeable about its Economic Status. It affects mostly everything about the necessities that is needed for daily consumption. Studying Economics will teach us to be mindful about using the resources available in the country. The things that they need to buy and the products they need to back up or use more often. Economic status of ones country will determine on how healthy or how good your government runs the country and this also depends on the Citizen living on the Country.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
If you like to do business economically you can study economics, but there are many successful entrepreneurs who do not go to universities that they are rich from their own experience as well as their bravery so the need to study economics is not necessary.
Basically, economics is for the people who want to build businesses in the future and this subject will help them to become successful. Studying at university will improve you knowledge about businesses and economy. In addition, we must study economic especially if we want to build a business because we could how to work it in industry and you could what is demand in economy.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
It is not a necessity, but studying economics is very important because our lives can not be separated from the economy.
I'm not an economics student but I think that's important, so I learned from my friends and the experience I got from this forum, cryptocurrency is a pretty complicated thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Interesting statistics. 10% of the younger generation of millionaires, who allowed themselves to buy a house, bought it by selling it to the Crypto currency. How much will this percentage increase in the future? How many real estate transactions occur for crypto currency?
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Users are interested mostly in Economic section because it helps them to have better understanding how would bitcoin be helpful in the economy or how it is related to the economy. Economy attracts me because it helps me how to manage my own business and how to handle my money wisely.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.
It will help us to become successful in life by applying our knowledge that we learn in economics and will be the guide to become wealth. Because without enough knowledge about economics it will hard to become wealth and become a succesful.
Activity: 17
Training is a prerequisite in every chosen endeavor.

You don't necessary need university education to know the economics you need to do Cryptos.

It helps, but it is not obligatory

Studying in university is not nescessary for the people who want to do business.The important is you know how to manage the people of that economy in a right way or in a right process.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

In my own opinion, the reason why we should study economics is to know how the market works in different industry and it was also a good knowledge to know what is happening in the country due to changes in economy.
 I've studied economics in my university, long time ago I was just forced to do that. Because of the lesson schedule. But I can say that I loved it, I find economics very interesting for me and very useful as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Economics is part of our lives, it is everywhere and understanding economics can help us make better decisions and lead a happier life, It is very essential to all human being because it is the understanding of mechanism of how money flows.
Activity: 107

I think it should be always part of the curriculum because economics is essential to our life. How?  Economicy is always part of our daily living, the way you spend money, the way you earn and you can also learn much deep understanding about how money works or something like that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think economics should be simplified enough and included in the educational curriculum right from basic school. Economics teaches students how to manage the limited resources we have on earth, teaches us how to spend and how to follow up government expenditure. Isn't everyone supposed to know a little economics?
Activity: 734

If someone will study about economics in university then they will be able to make a stronger economy for their country. They will know about all the factors to make the economy of their family stronger and when they will make their family economy stronger then it will help the economy of the country to get stronger. He will live a prosperous life.
Activity: 140

We need to study economics for us to know how it works and know its importance.Also to know its level for us to manage it well and maintain its resources.
Activity: 31
We have to study economics at the university because this is the way how we will understand how the economy works and what are the factors that affect the cycle or the entire economic cycle and because of that subject, we will know the things we can do to change our lives and become a better version of ourselves in financial terms.
Activity: 208
There are many reasons why many people choose to study economics at universities because of promising job prospects. In life, everyone must meet with calculations and trade, many people who think by studying economics then they will become rich quickly and successfully.
I am not an economics student, but I have read many books on economics since then I have learned a lot of market analysis skills, grasp the psychology of people very well.
In my opinion this is the same if you would make a decision to live in the forest, and you would not study and make any researches about the life in Forest before actual going into it. It would be dumb Smiley
Activity: 124
Because to know the level of economics and to manage and maintain the resources. Studying economics is very important because to how to use properly the shortage resource. And to know the the development and movement of country.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Economics only aim is the management of the shortage of resources, thats all. The best thing is that is a social science, it means that if it doesnt work is nobody fault's, its the system that is not perfect.
Physics, on the contrary, ( as well as maths....) its a cientific science, it means that if something doenst work is not valid, hence you cant use it.

We live in a world that rules by laws nobody wants to be responsible of, and in fact, you cant blame anybody of making a finantial crisis, you know, its a social science, the joker card its always on the table. So why bother? How its possible that finantial institutions grew so much if they dont know what are the doing? Why did the manage to grow something called Econometrics, Cuantitative products, complex derivates ....? Its an attemp to feel like its a scietific science? But its not, we know that. So? Maybe its becouse they envy the cientific science elegance, its beauty, its accuracy, its...

Roll Eyes

Activity: 72
Because economy is present basically everywhere. No matter if you are an engineer, doctor, or software developer, all sectors are businesses at the end of the day... That is why it is useful to have at least a basic understanding what are the key factors.
Pages:
Jump to: