Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 31. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Economics as a subject at university level is one of the most important subject which needs to study as a subject.it is important to the sense that  it helps in developing the economy and also help widing the knowledge on the monetary polices which helps developing the country
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics is a part of our daily living which needs enough knowledge especially if we are in a business filled of if we're planning to put up a business someday. It is important that we're all eager to learn. We could study economics anywhere if we want to, internet these days would be a big help.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I do not think I should be in university to study economics, study economics can be anywhere, but if studying in universities is better because it has facilities and lecturers educated so it would be great to study at university
Activity: 152
Learn more deeply in economics and make good practice and plan in the future, good decision comes from real practice.
Activity: 91
For me,the purpose why we must study economics at the University is to provide knowledge on how to run a business for the future. Studying economics teach us the strategy on how to make a profitable business. And it also help us to become a successful businessman for the future.
Activity: 70
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

[/quote
It can teach you to use money, how spend it, how not to lose it, and multiply your income. And money is the most important part of our life.
I think stydy of economic in university is necessary for understanding basic concepts of economics in life. Perhaps someone will study the economy as boring. But this knowledge may help you whetever work you will chose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
For me economics is very useful and in terms of subjects, knowledge, give an attention what happen to our country today. Economics ultimately underpins everything we humans do and studying the way in which people and markets interact can explain why people and governments act in certain ways. But in terms of university and public school is not compulsory to enrolled in universities its depends only on how to teach well their students to learn about economics and how it works.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I guess it's not mandatory
because many successful people are not born from college or university
many of them are only elementary school graduates and some even never go to school Undecided
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I don't think that we must because economics are very dynamic in the world and this thing cannot be explained easily in university, learning subjects there is a static process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
The economy should be a compulsory subject in all schools, from an early age: money is a fundamental part of life, and it is incredible that no one teaches us how to use it.
Or, perhaps, it's not incredible: the rulers want the people to be ignorant, so they do not realize the dirty things that politicians do with public money ...
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Your  must study Economics at University it will give you a wealth of knowledge about economics as well as basic skills so that you can become an economist or market economist who will take the dream for you
Study of Economics play a vital role in our society. Knowing the role of economics makes individual understand more the circulation of all, like for examples the money. We should study economics in order to understand the process of production, distribution and consumption of goods and services in particular locality.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Can be said that economy is the essence of life, and it can be said that the economic lesson is a collection of mathematics, social, natural, historical and so on, many things are important in the economy so it becomes a very thing

It is important but I would not call it essence. Economy is required only to manage the financial aspect of your life.

Finance or money is just a part of life and not your entire life. However, I am strong advocate of the fact that one should first get financially secured before exploring other aspects of like spirituality.
Activity: 546

I think if you trade forex, stock or crypto ,.you should study economics that will help you to understand more about how the market works and it will help you make better money. Even if you do not trade forex or crypto, it also gives you a lot of useful knowledge in life. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Economics. a science concerned with the process or system by which goods and services are produced, sold, and bought. : the part of something that relates to money.
That is the definition of economics.
It's very simple right? When it comes to money the best way to do is to read about economy.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Can be said that economy is the essence of life, and it can be said that the economic lesson is a collection of mathematics, social, natural, historical and so on, many things are important in the economy so it becomes a very thing
Economics is one of the most fundamental subjects which cuts across all fields of study as well as every sector of a country. There is no aspect of the society that does not consider economics in taking certain decision be it in the medical field, engineering, art or even music. Economics makes you take wise decisions.
Activity: 386
Not only universities who study economics but for high school and junior high school also have to learn economics. Because studying economics is important for our future. Economics that must be studied because if we have a family can control our family's economy later, but this is for the family if for work also can.
Economics has very important role in life. If you know economics you can handle your financial hurdles in well-mannered way. Economics will teach you how to save and spend money and where to spend. It is a subject of money and everyone should know about economics. I have read economics for 4 years in my college. The benefit is that I can pass my life with small money.
Activity: 76
To know what's going on in the economy and you will not miss out on its new news and to make sure the history of it to know better whats happening now and to near future of your economy in your country.
Besides that, it helps you take rational investment decisions and market decisions. It actually makes the individual economically rational. One can question the method of production and the price being charged in the market. The tool of demand can also be exercised to reduce the prices of certain commodities.

Having said that, we can say that it is not only important to study economics in the university but some online courses should also be done to improve the knowledge further.
Economics is a very interesting subject. You can learn lot of things about economics, its benefits and how to manage your financial problems. You will also know what is going on in the country, what are the government policies about the finance facilities and much more. You can make a budget for your daily expenditures and savings. You will spend a happy life.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517

Being active in the economics section of the forum doesn’t mean that we all studied Economics, that wasn’t my favorite subject back in school. But economics is a normal thing and you don’t have to study it in school to know about it, there are things you can know just by yourself.

Economics is not even a subject I in particular would like to study in school, there are more important subjects that I need to pass through than that.
Pages:
Jump to: