Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 40. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics will help you to understand how the economy grow and better understanding in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies when it comes to the economy that is why many people goes to the economy section. We must study economics especially in universities because it will helps us to manage our money and will help in our businesses.
Economic lessons are very important for the future, many changes that occur because of economic factors and I think studying the economy will make our lives better.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
You must choose for yourself whether you need knowledge in the economy and how you will deal with this knowledge.
Activity: 140
If we have to improve our business more successful and long term, then we have to study economics  at university so that we can learn theories and techniques that are very help in having or running a business , it is very important to acquire this knowledge, not just simply through experienced but by theories.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

actualy economics is very important to our study and our daily live's because its will helps us and tell us whats the situation of our economy eithers its up or down,otherwise its will help also especially if you become an entrepreneurs and those we learn from  our school days about  economics maybe we can apply in this present days of our daily works,like this we doing now in cryptocurrency investment trading.
Activity: 72
Well, at least in order to know where to invest, unless of course you will do it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Economics will help you to understand how the economy grow and better understanding in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies when it comes to the economy that is why many people goes to the economy section. We must study economics especially in universities because it will helps us to manage our money and will help in our businesses.
I agree with that, with economics it is like opening another gate of knowledge for us and that is the knowledge of being financial literacy because with financial literacy, you will easily understand the things that is happening in your country and what are the possible ways that you could try in order to overcome your financial problems.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Activity: 154
Economics is present in a university's curriculum, because  it would give the young students informations on how one nation works in an economy, people strive everyday to make a living and provide their needs basically with that it actually talks the demand and supply in a nation. Personally, taking economic subject gave me an overview on how the market works. And it is just so useful and appropriate that we have enough knowledge about it.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250

To have better understanding about cryptocurrencies you should study economics. Even to understand the news and politics.
I am not an economist, but I have studied a bit. Especially personal finances which is very useful for anyone who works and earn some money

Aside from that to know the functions on how it run in tge society and how important cryptocurrencies is. To studt economics is not hard but yet interesting one because of the mibality in the community. Well people are optimistic they have an open minded to understand what is going on about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 96
If you want to devote yourself to investing, without knowledge of the economy you will not live there long.  Stronger players will crowd you out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
the current economic level is the benchmark of prosperity, from personal to state. i think all the disciplines of science will lead to the economy
We should study the basic market rules and guiding principles after learning all these in our universities and colleges we would be able to handle the businesses either traditional or modern.

The crypto market needs your knowledge and basic knowledge is must, without this enough knowledge you can not survive in the market and will lose most of your investment or money because you do not know how to handle situations.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think that's a very important thing in learning, because the economy can facilitate you in doing business and also trading. and therefore economi can make people successful

Economics also help you understand how government, businesses, household work and help us making choices and important decision making.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
I think that's a very important thing in learning, because the economy can facilitate you in doing business and also trading. and therefore economi can make people successful
Activity: 65
Economics is a very useful discipline, it can let you understand the development of the world. Through another aspect, you will get a completely different harvest. Because the economy has always been the most fundamental driving force for world development.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
I think Economics is a part of our lives, and that's why we have to understand if the price of that currency falls and rises. Therefore, we study at the University because the teachers are much more professional than us.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
i myself brush up on basic economics because simply it teaches you how to get, save, invest and recirculate resources and get more in the end. since i don't think an employee will get rich in the end, i would much rather immerse myself in business and in business, economics is the key. bottom line is, economics teaches you how to get money, and who doesn't want to get money?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There are many interesting topics about the economy in university, because it deals with every aspect of life. Topics on the economy fill the headlines from almost every news media. By understanding the economy we at least know what is happening to the world.
Even more than that you will get if you study economics, I myself very regret why I don't enter in economics at the university, exactly that I choose is the mathematics, which in the business world is only a small role, economics is now desperately needed, you can be an analyst at company, or can become a financial officer in government or bank..
Without studying the basic economical rules and guiding principles we can not survive in an investment or in a market because basic assumptions are necessary and requires following for a person in order to have a grasp on the market. so we need to study those rules and principles to make strong our position in the market or Bitcoin or any other market of your desire.
Studying economic principles is critical if you want to become successful in this market, but you do not really need formal education you can use those principles to create your own company, many people never do it because they fear failure and while that is a possibility most people that open a business do not really know anything about how to manage a business and the economy and that is why they fail, and if you do you will have a huge advantage over them.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Economics Studies at the University will help you a lot if you want to be a successful entrepreneur. If you want to do business then you must read your economy at university. By building economics, many big businesses can be set up.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think economics is a very important part of life. It helps us to have a stable and happy life. That means that if a person can not control his or her financial situation, they will never succeed. Thus, it was introduced into the university lecture to provide us with more economic theoretical knowledge. However, besides that, I think we should have more practical experience than theory. It will help you not feel surprised and quickly adapt to every situation
We must study economics because we are involved on the possible standing of the status of every economy on every country. We our self as a member of the community has its own function that can really affect the economy. If we are now suffering a crisis it is not because of one person only it is based on the movement of the current income of the government or maybe taxes from one economy and it will reflect to us.
Pages:
Jump to: