Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ? - page 10. (Read 17378 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

whats the future of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 30, 2018, 07:03:19 PM
Well, for me I buy crypto as an investment. I see cryptocurrency as a new form of investment where everyone can invest his money to make some good profits. they say 2018 is a correctional year for cryptocurrency and we hope the year 2019 will bring back the momentum to the cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
Crypto currencies cause me great interest. First of all, I admire technology. I'm also attracted by the possibility of earning on crypto currencies.
An equally important aspect is that I have an incentive to constantly engage in self-development.  With the start of investing in cryptocurrency, I had the need to learn a lot of different information. From the start until now, every day I learn something new.
Activity: 45
December 24, 2018, 11:10:56 AM
Have fun with crypto investment
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 04:44:07 AM
The main reason why i buy cryptocurrency is due to upcoming technology and decentralized network with no central authority control and expect future profits in digital assets and most important internet next version with blockchain
Activity: 16
December 19, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
I buy crypto currency for the purpose of making the investment and also for the purpose of payment of bills etc...
The main reason is to earn a good income, because it is the vast platform for the profit making.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 14, 2018, 02:04:14 PM
I bought Cryptocurrency when my friends introduced it to me, and at that time everyone invested in it. But if that time market is like the present time, I will never invest in it. I realized that my decision at that time was wrong.
When it comes to investing your timing is everything, your decision to invest in the market probably was made at the wrong time when the price of bitcoin was already very high, that is why before you invest you need to take a look at the market and see if it is the right time, personally I prefer to invest when the market is not moving much in either direction, so even if the price is low now I will prefer not to invest because the price could go even lower.

But once the price remains stable and close to a range of prices for some months then that is the perfect moment to invest for someone like me, you just need to make sure that you can hold your coins until the next bull market otherwise your efforts will be for nothing.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
December 08, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
I buy cryptocurrencies because I want to trade potential altcoins. I don't know their use in my life than having profits of them. In fact, I never used the application of cryptocurrency except with exchange and wallet. There are some cryptocurrency that is used in contractual, freelance and etc. But I think its just applicable in other countries.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 08, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
We buy cryptocurrency for investment because we want to earn more money in the future. But for sure other people maybe they have different purposes why they buy cryptocurrency maybe for fun only or other things but mostly for the profit.
Activity: 484
December 08, 2018, 04:31:07 PM
I bought Cryptocurrency when my friends introduced it to me, and at that time everyone invested in it. But if that time market is like the present time, I will never invest in it. I realized that my decision at that time was wrong.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 08, 2018, 04:23:20 PM
Investing now, we can earn up to 300% in 2019. That's why I bought Bitcoin at $ 4k. I believe that in 2019, the economies will grow again, they will help our market grow again.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies the sky is the limit, but it is important to be reasonable about what we can achieve with cryptocurrencies during a particular time frame, I say this because during the last bull market people were very optimistic about what the price of bitcoin could be at this point in this year and now we're finding out that they were completely mistaken and the opposite of their predictions has happened.

And most of those people were so disappointed with what it was happening in the market that now they have sold their coins and they have no chance to recover the money that they lost in the market of cryptocurrencies, so do not be like one of those people, if you do not earn that amount of money in 2019 do not sell your coins.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 02:36:23 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.
I bought a cryptocurrency because of its speculative nature, and this's not possible for us to find in other commodities. Not only that, the performance of the crypto currency is also unique if we compare it to other currencies, because anyone can make big profits for anyone involved in it, even if only by relying from the occurrence of price fluctuations.

I guess that the cryptocurrency is the best new investment. If before people chose to buy gold and even silver, antique things and diamonds, now they want to get the crypto and earn on it.
copper member
Activity: 1050
December 06, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
I buy cryptocurrency to earn a good growth on my investment. No other financial company can compete crypto. Here 2 things are common high risk & patience. Who can control this will be very successful.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 11:18:16 AM
because by buying crypto is to get a large income easily and quickly, although often the market experiences a tremendous decline. and many people have become rich because of crypto
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
as I chose in the poll above, I bought crypto currency with the aim of earning profit from the next sale, or just speculating in the hope that the price would rise quickly and unexpectedly.

Based on the technology being offered by cryptocurrency I buy and hold some of them as a speculation in the hope that the technology will be widely used worldwide which means I can gain some profit from it. To increase my financial is the main reason why I buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 07:34:20 AM
as I chose in the poll above, I bought crypto currency with the aim of earning profit from the next sale, or just speculating in the hope that the price would rise quickly and unexpectedly.
Activity: 490
December 06, 2018, 05:22:17 AM
I bought cryptocurrency for investment and for the smart transaction that is associated with it, thereby making to have fun when transactions are completed with a speed of light. There was massive cryptocurrency rally from 2017 and early part of 2018 before where  the price made a new high and
 I believe that a lot of people may have made a serious and massive profit from the crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 03:12:46 AM
My reason is that I want to benefit from buying Cryptocurrency because from the experience of my friends they have made a huge profit, when they invest in Cryptocurrency. so I also tried my luck in the world of Cryptocurrency by investing
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
December 06, 2018, 02:34:47 AM
For the past 1 year almost, I never regret that I gave up my job because of crypto currency.
In fact, cryptocurrency is one of my main source of income for me to have a chance to earn bitcoin.
I've invested many things here from material things needed in home, traditional business and through crypto also, it helped me a lot
to sustain all my expenses everyday. So, with doing trade in crypto world it was a big hint for me, honestly speaking.
Activity: 528
December 06, 2018, 02:08:13 AM
I buy cryptocurrencies for investment, for speculations and for utilities. My professor said that we should keep making investment while we are still young. I keep earning many opportunities from buying cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: