Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ? - page 8. (Read 17378 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
April 12, 2019, 01:03:29 PM
The only reason for buying cryptocurrency is that the investment. It can be more beneficial and I think some currencies are best to invest at least for a long time. But there are so many coins that have a lot of benefit at a very short time. It is possible only cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is my first choice for investing.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
April 12, 2019, 12:39:27 PM
I buy cryptocurrency so as to support technology thats why i awlays go for good project with serious team behind it and a clear case use of the project
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 12, 2019, 10:06:09 AM
someone's need for cryptocurrency is definitely very much. Moreover, currently cryptocurrency has various functions and benefits. when someone buys cryptocurrency, of course because they need the benefits of crypto.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
April 12, 2019, 09:33:15 AM
I buy cryptocurrency because  of investment. As a investor I believe that crypto is the best choice to make invest.   
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
April 12, 2019, 05:05:38 AM
My main purpose of buying crypto is to be rich, yes, that's how big my dream and I believe crypto will fulfill it.
This is considered as one of the best investment since crypto is at the early stage still, and that means there's still big opportunity to make huge profit from it.

Yes, sure. otherwise, no one will deal with it. I do not believe people, who try to convince us that they buy cryptocurrencies only to support the blockchain technologies. They are seeking for profit.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
April 11, 2019, 12:35:17 PM
I just have voted Two option from the list. The one is investment Second one is win. Because really I buy crytocurrency for my investment. and want to win the investment.  Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
April 11, 2019, 10:32:50 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

Bitcoin has given much return to investors and many people have makes money from cryptocurrencies market.  The potential of   The market to grow in future is still there and about 95% of the world populace may not have makes used of bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.  I think the future hold enough for us and if we can invest now we would have good potential in future.  However bitcoin grow and give a gain of 4,000% may not be there again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 11, 2019, 10:30:07 AM
Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

I buy because Cryptocurrency have a great future and it'll rule the world. Many people join this digital currency because they trust crypto. Day by day people join the crypto rally. Everything change when crypto came to our life. We can do easy way to do our daily life work. So it's not just about fun or earn or profit, it's about change life in better way. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 11, 2019, 07:56:36 AM
I choose the two options, speculate and to support technology. The blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is important to support, my trust in the fiat system is as low as it can be, I love to has access to fiat, but I know their value keeps drops each day I hold them, so I speculate or invest in Bitcoins and another crypto to keep my original fiat value.
I do not believe that you are supporting technology because since I know crypto, almost everyone tells me that they want to speculate and get rich from crypto, technology is something they don't care, because the development or non-development of this technology is not useful for them, what is useful for our lives is money, and speculation will create money. And of course, the reason I bought crypto is speculation, I just wanted through crypto to make more money, blockchain technology is not what attracted my attention
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
April 11, 2019, 07:54:16 AM
To be honest I accumulate cryptocurrency for investment  porpoise and I also like technology  of blockchain. I believe  that crypto-currency  have a brightness future.
Blockchain is my reason of investing in crypto currency because it makes us to hold our coin and it helps us to obtain profit, I use to buy because I personally trust crypto currency a lot, I have seen it improving time to time and progress attracted me allot, it gives us save and long lasting investment, my purpose is to save my future,
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 11, 2019, 07:14:34 AM

for making my life more peaceful every time when I need some profit it will be given from only the cryptocurrency and for the use of cryptocurrencies in my life will be more higher than any type of income that came out from cryptocurrency.
Crypto does provide an opportunity for us to gain a number of advantages, we can use several job opportunities as an income source such as trading and investing in several projects. Besides that I use Crypto as a financial system, I use it as a medium to pay for internet bills and buy some items online. The use of crypto is now increasingly widespread, so it's not a reason why we don't believe in crypto. Crypto has a future and that is evident today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 11, 2019, 04:48:31 AM
I choose the two options, speculate and to support technology. The blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is important to support, my trust in the fiat system is as low as it can be, I love to has access to fiat, but I know their value keeps drops each day I hold them, so I speculate or invest in Bitcoins and another crypto to keep my original fiat value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 11, 2019, 01:18:52 AM
My main purpose of buying crypto is to be rich, yes, that's how big my dream and I believe crypto will fulfill it.

there is no rich in the poll selection  .  buying crypto cant make you rich because crypto is only a currency that its main purpose is for buying but people mistaken it that crypto can change thier lives   .  the one that can make you rich is your self .  if you are a hardworking and has a lot of patience , you can make your dreams come true.

This is considered as one of the best investment since crypto is at the early stage still, and that means there's still big opportunity to make huge profit from it.

crypto is not one of the best investment because crypto is verry risky due to thier unstableness   and cryptos were not on thier infant stage because crypto is almost 10 years old but your correct that there are still lots of oppurtunity on the crypto scene  .
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
April 11, 2019, 12:38:37 AM
while bitcoin is already at it's 10th year since its birth, it's still considered in its early phase.  there would come a day that people will be using cryptocurrencies more than fiat in daily transactions.  and that day, bitcoin will be more valuable than it is today.

Maybe if all country accept it and make it legal, a lot of people can start to use it. But now some governments make it as illegal to use as payment and it can be barrier to make things that you mention realized.

10 years is STILL at an early stage for bitcoin. We can even say it's at its infancy. Imagine 10 years after fiat was implemented. I don't think people had confidence in making deals with a piece of paper and a small copper or silver coins. It's a very long process and one that would likely take decaded before mass adoption.
In future, when electronic transaction is all around the world. There will be a lot of kind of online payment with their feature and benefit for people. Maybe it is time for crypto to take action about it and can be used by people. Only need more time like what you said.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 10, 2019, 11:09:27 PM
Activity: 225
April 10, 2019, 06:53:36 PM
Generally many will want to have bitcoin as an asset me my self I buy it for the future which is a assets I get to store and also I buy them to make gains like trading altcoin with bitcoin in Exchangers. And also to some escrow services.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 10, 2019, 05:09:51 PM

for making my life more peaceful every time when I need some profit it will be given from only the cryptocurrency and for the use of cryptocurrencies in my life will be more higher than any type of income that came out from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
April 10, 2019, 03:33:53 PM
For me the cryptocurrencies are the only way to get my position to richer that's why I am taking me chances of investment and make me effort to gain much more income in this field to be a richest person in short paragraph time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 10, 2019, 03:22:10 PM
First and foremost I entered into cryptocurrency for my future investment and definitely it can make me more higher and higher every time in the development was happened to my investment and this will be most of the people wish and reason for getting into cryptocurrency
Activity: 938
April 10, 2019, 12:24:23 PM
I am buying cryptocurrency becouse of my future economically establishment. I think that the future of cryptocurrency Status will be glorious. I wish one day cryptocurrency will be multiple used.  Such as utility bill Payment, air tickets, Hotel rent, and many other payments will be complete by cryptocurrency. So thinking of bright future i am buying cryptocurrency.          
Pages:
Jump to: