Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ? - page 11. (Read 17378 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 06, 2018, 01:19:28 AM
The technology behind this cryptocurrency is making the industry more professional way in order to secure them in a safe way, i am buying most potential coins in the market due to large growth adoption from the different countries. Even a very big stock market is showing interest towards cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 11:34:52 PM
Not all of us are here for investment, but I am here to become good and wise investors. My only reason why I choose to buy cryptocurrency is for good investment which literally bring us good income. In fact, choosing cryptocurrency for your future is a very nice and good idea.
I agree with you . Investing in this market is a wise choice as the world is in turmoil, causing the economy this year to worsen and the crisis is taking place, causing the value of many markets to be affected. I believe investing in Bitcoin will be the solution people are aiming for as I believe that the demand for Bitcoin investment will increase in the coming time.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
December 05, 2018, 07:33:13 PM
Personally, investment and making some profit is the reason why I bought BTC and ETH. And also believe that majority is guided with that same reason. But I couldn't exclude some of its benefits too, like easy money transfer that I use too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bokser
December 05, 2018, 04:09:57 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

the answer is simple.buy so as hope that will rise in price and I'll make a lot of money. how to earn those who invested in bitcoin and got a lot of money recently)I did not have time(
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 05, 2018, 04:04:43 PM
Not all of us are here for investment, but I am here to become good and wise investors. My only reason why I choose to buy cryptocurrency is for good investment which literally bring us good income. In fact, choosing cryptocurrency for your future is a very nice and good idea.

Since it was investment people should not look into a short period of time, instead they should know it will run for a couple of years for them to say that they already earned a good number of money.
at least it's better than bank deposits, we can manage everything ourselves and everything about interest and taxes has been replaced by asset fluctuations that I feel are more transparent and fair. I continue to buy and collect crypto currencies that I consider to have a future. and set aside funds to trade several altcoins that have potential benefits that I can at least achieve.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
December 05, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

Since it was investment people should not look into a short period of time, instead they should know it will run for a couple of years for them to say that they already earned a good number of money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 05, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
In an ideal world, one buys cryptocurrency with an ideal in mind. To give the citizen freedom from the tyranny of the banks and the entire, traditional banking system. But the truth is, people really buy it for the sake of profits. That is the real reason for buying. Idealism always takes a back seat to profits. But even then, the cause of cryptocurrency is a great one. No one can deny that.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 05, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
because I believe in cryptocurrency, I will get income that can make my life's economy better. and I joined cryptocurrency because I made use of existing technology, I'm sure more and more people are joining cryptocurrency, then we will indirectly support technology to be more advanced. a lot of work I can do with cryptocurrency, to fill the free time that is in my life. and I hope that cryptocurrency will be increasingly known and utilized by everyone. I'm sure someday cryptocurrency will develop and will definitely be a necessity for everyone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 05, 2018, 08:17:28 AM
I think cryptocurrencies is a base of future world economy. Not all, because now we have a lot of scam coins. Main currencies will work for society.
Activity: 633
December 04, 2018, 11:52:05 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

I am buying cryptocurrencies for utilitiy and for speculation. I am using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum for me to pay my bills and pay some goods and services.
its not already adopted in our life.there are few stores that accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency at this time.if you buy bitcoin and eth for this usage maybe not in correct time.as investment portofolio could be best choice.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
December 04, 2018, 11:51:05 PM
Investing now, we can earn up to 300% in 2019. That's why I bought Bitcoin at $ 4k. I believe that in 2019, the economies will grow again, they will help our market grow again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
December 04, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

The advantage of cryptocurrency investment can be more than 100%, so this is reasonable and I'm sure most users buy cryptocurrency as investment, but the risk of this investment is very large because of the fluctuations. I also bought crypto to support existing technology, namely the blockchain so that it can become the center of attention and be seen as a technology that can solve economic problems.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 04, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

I am buying cryptocurrencies for utilitiy and for speculation. I am using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum for me to pay my bills and pay some goods and services.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 04, 2018, 10:53:24 PM
For me, first of all, cryptocurrencies are long-term investments. I know that in a few years the invested amount will be much more. In addition, I trade in a growing market.

Long term investment but with some plans. I mean, when the price already up greatly we shouldn't waste the opportunity to collect the profit. At least we could withdraw the initial capital we made and leave the profit in cryptos. In case the price will keep soaring, we still have the profit to boost. But when the price drop significantly, we can use the initial capital to start a new investment and so on.
I might buy crypto for the benefit of crypto itself. As for the price is quite good, maybe it will be a distinct advantage for us. well, when you use a token based on its function, of course you will feel benefited regardless of the price.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 04, 2018, 01:27:04 PM
As we can see here, investments was the most reason from all of us here and the rest wasn't have that serious ideas. Same with what I also think all times, I am used to buy crypto because of that reasons. So in order to earn returns I am considering it as an investment that could increase for much better value in order to gain profit as well.
And if you think about it, it makes complete sense that the most common reason of why people buy cryptocurrencies is as an investment after all whenever you buy something you are expecting to get some benefit out of it, if you buy a car you buy it because you are thinking about the benefits that you are going to get with that car and the same happens with cryptocurrencies, it doesn't make a lot of sense to exchange one form of money for another unless you are expecting to get a benefit.

Some of the benefits of cryptocurrencies is that allows you to buy something no matter where you are in the world and you can send it and move it without any kind of problem but the main reason is that people see that as an investment and want to earn money out of it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
For me, first of all, cryptocurrencies are long-term investments. I know that in a few years the invested amount will be much more. In addition, I trade in a growing market.

Long term investment but with some plans. I mean, when the price already up greatly we shouldn't waste the opportunity to collect the profit. At least we could withdraw the initial capital we made and leave the profit in cryptos. In case the price will keep soaring, we still have the profit to boost. But when the price drop significantly, we can use the initial capital to start a new investment and so on.
Activity: 633
December 04, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
buying cryptocurerrency can still be used as one of the best factors in gaining profit. we can see that many crypto coins have high potential to grow. so I think crypto will still continue to be an easy choice to get profit.
compared to other investments, I think crypto is the easiest to buy and that is a plus if you want to start trying to invest,
moreover this technology is still very new, of course mass adoption will occur and greatly benefit you in the future
future of crypto was technology and its adoption in our rill life.and it need long time enough to realize.this factor could be main reason why poeple buying cryptocoins beside of its hype itself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 04, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

I bought a cryptocurrency because of its speculative nature, and this's not possible for us to find in other commodities. Not only that, the performance of the crypto currency is also unique if we compare it to other currencies, because anyone can make big profits for anyone involved in it, even if only by relying from the occurrence of price fluctuations.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 10:26:18 PM
in my opinion . Cryptocurrency at this time is good to invest so i buy it
Pages:
Jump to: