Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 12. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 10
bitcoin is more stable currency. if you sell your btc you never buy at same price you need to buy at higher price so you loose your profit.

You are right, if we sell now then we will buy at a higher price so I advise not to sell bitcoin now, let alone soon in 2018 and the price will skyrocket.
I don't think so, the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins is always move up and down if you can technology analysis and then sell it when its price is high and buy its price is lower you can get a lot of profit. But to make this is very hard, you have to knowledge and control your emotion.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I never sell bitcoin again because I'm sure that the future and bitcoin prices will improve and of course the price is more expensive than now. this is what makes me not interested to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

I would never sell,my bitcoin ever because,i invest it in my wallet in coins.ph.because i want it to grow in a long term investment,and if there is oppurtunity i would like  to join in investment trading,so that i can gain a huge profit to support and fullfill my needs,and use the rest , as an investment for the future need of my family.i hope someday when bitcoin will continue to growth my goal in world of digital currency  will posses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Because it has the potential to increase it value.. all the more you hold it the more you get a chance to profit..if you buy bitcoin during low price and hold it for a long time then you will become Millionaire perhaps someday.. but then again if you sell it for some good reason for investment reason it will also be good anyway it's your Bitcoin, it's your decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Because bitcoin has not reached its peak value yet. If those speculations made by experts and some other billionaires that it will reach to a million dollar worth for the coming years, then you can never be a millionaire if you sell your 1 bitcoin today.
If you have Bitcoins and you are ever selling them to get rid of them, then you are at loss brother. The price of Bitcoins will increase eventually. Regardless of the fluctuations in its price, it will go up at last. Therefore, selling your Bitcoins in uncertainty is bound to give loss of investment and potential profits. People who are trading Bitcoins always keep good amount of Bitcoins as a reserve for future earnings.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
I never sell bitcoin because I'm sure that someday bitcoin becomes very expensive, the price of $ 14k or the current price looks so cheap that it makes me eager to keep buying bitcoin.
I agree, bitcoin become more valuable it the future and after $14k dumps, its already bounces back to $15k and it's best time to buy for those who can afford.
It’s better to keep your bitcoin rather spend it.  If you’re planning to spend it, I suggest you to be more patient and wait a few more time bitcoin price leads to another remarkable all-time high. Bitcoin is the best investment we have today and its price has not reached at its peak so we have this huge opportunity to invest.
Activity: 504
I never sell bitcoin because I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be very expensive, but for now I sell a bit of bitcoin because I'm going to vacation out of the island and need a lot of money.
Activity: 826
I never sell bitcoin because I'm sure that someday bitcoin becomes very expensive, the price of $ 14k or the current price looks so cheap that it makes me eager to keep buying bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
bitcoin is more stable currency. if you sell your btc you never buy at same price you need to buy at higher price so you loose your profit.

You are right, if we sell now then we will buy at a higher price so I advise not to sell bitcoin now, let alone soon in 2018 and the price will skyrocket.
Activity: 350
You can't say we use bitcoin for short term. Bitcoin is like a long term investment and in return it gives you some benefits. More you hold your coin more you earn the profit that's the reason why people use and hold  bitcoin for long term. Many people bought the Bitcoin in 2009 a year when the bitcoin was just launched and now the're billionaire.

If they held for that long, I have severe doubts that people that bought at the early stages still have their coins, if you look at old discussions in the forum there were people that thought bitcoin will never reach 10 dollars and now look at the price so it is likely they sold too early and lost money as a result.
Activity: 294
It is not that profitable price to sell, I will hold for the future as I have faith and trust  that the bitcoin price will be much higher in next 5 to 10 years.So I can afford to wait till then and not selling at a lower price or on crashes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dont you ever sell all your bitcoin.

Its fine to sell a fraction in case you want to keep some FIAT ammo to buy dips.

Its ok to diversify and buy alts with a certain %.

What im saying is, dont you ever sell all your bitcoin in case you really feel like doing it.

Activity: 384
I never sell bitcoin because I'm sure that someday bitcoin may rise up to $ 100,000 per btc so I'm not interested in selling bitcoin in the near future, I will keep until the price can reach at least $ 100,000.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.

Yes I agree with that, but to tell you honestly if you are just aiming for getting richer and richer you dont have work hard. Well my idea of being successful is when you become profitable you reward yourself as way of showing kindness to yourself, I dont get the idea why people keep saying dont ever sell your Bitcoin, when is the right time? I think the urge to become richer is not good already, using bitcoin is not only for the sake of yourself I think, you can be able to help the community as well as if you used your Bitcoin you can sponsor some charities which is very helpful.
If I want to donate some charities, I do not think I will spend my Bitcoin for it. Remember, the transaction fees and the current network of Bitcoin are not reasonable to create transaction for this case. You will need to spend more than $100 to confirm your transaction sooner than other transactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It is my aim to collect more and more bitcoin for me and for my family i have spent all my money to buy bitcoin and altcoin for future there are very much good opportunities came to avail the benefit of selling at a high price as compared to now it will good to sell that at that time i feel happy when i look at my current reserve of bitcoin that's why i don't want to sell my bitcoin ever. i will try to earn more and more
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Bitcoins need to be stored. it all depends on when you bought them. If at the beginning, then I would exchange now, and if only now, then two more years, at least it is necessary for implementation.
Activity: 46
Well, I think that sooner or later still have to sell them. Otherwise, what then is the sense to collect and save? After all, we will not take it with us to the grave Roll Eyes. Just wait when the rate will rise and it will be more convenient to sell them. But on the other hand, we do not know what awaits us tomorrow, and maybe so that we can not wait for that "right" moment. Appreciate every day, gentlemen. Wink
Activity: 4
Activity: 56
Collecting bitcoin as a investment for the future is good. People sell bitcoin if the price decreases continuously and if the price is very high. They don't see the targeted profit they earn. This needs to be considered while you sell. Better hold it and sell only during the time of halving that occurs every $ years.
Activity: 36
Merit: 12
Really wish I had took some interest when I came to know about bitcoin. I could have got few bitcoins with least effort from when faucets were offering good amounts for visiting their site. At that time I was so foolish not to care about this.
Pages:
Jump to: