Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 11:53:22 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence.  
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
We are now developing another form of currency which definitely help us to fasten our transactions everyday,  thus cryptocurrencies is in big contribution to that needs. Since we are in internet era,  online form of currency will have a good chance to establish it's growth development and it's massive adaptation with the community.
We all know that bitcoin is struggling these past few days and it still makes me believe in it. I still feel that bitcoin will rise up again and the price will be back in its normal form. Bitcoin at this moment is still advantageous because we are in internet era which is the strongest asset of bitcoin. There's still a lot of believers in bitcoin that's why I'm still also here.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 11:49:11 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
We are now developing another form of currency which definitely help us to fasten our transactions everyday,  thus cryptocurrencies is in big contribution to that needs. Since we are in internet era,  online form of currency will have a good chance to establish it's growth development and it's massive adaptation with the community.
I've been in bitcoin these past several months and I've experienced a lot because of it. The reason why I'm staying is because when I needed bitcoin it was there for me and now is the time for payback. I still believe its capability to bounce back from its struggle and I'm really sure that it's going to be back in its normal form.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 11:45:51 PM
Bitcoin is a very promising coin so I'm sure that someday everyone will be happy to use bitcoin, a lot of benefits we can get if it has bitcoin but the most important is its value continues to rise so profitable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:41:43 PM
I'm more inclined to say I believe in blockchain, rather than bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first, and will likely always be king in the crypto world; however blockchain tech will revolutionise the real world when it is adopted on mass!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 11:27:30 PM
because I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to increase over time. If the bitcoin price is high and we have enough coin, then we can get a lot of money from it when we sell it. Just look at it in a few months what will happen. Hope this is true.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
I believe in bitcoin because it has future and I do believe that bitcoin can help change people's lives. It's features is really good and very convenient to use.
Activity: 2
April 07, 2018, 07:40:08 PM
Bit coin is a medium to transfer to use to buy to sell to travel its easy with bit coin. U dont have to carry hefty cash all the time. This currency will help you to reach comfort zone of your life. No cards any more no cash handling just go anywhere use it. And a type of currency which gives u profit too so keep it up with bitcoin n enjoy every single day making profits just by keeping or using it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
It's very simple solution.
Bitcoin is the future and solution for the world.
Yes, right now, btc price is unstable but when you check yearly average and compare btc price from year or two ago and now, trend is clear.
Only up!
I agree, the technology that Bitcoin carries really shows the progress of civilization. This is in accordance with the digital age, and I believe it will exist even more brilliant. Times have changed, human needs for speed and effectiveness in life and managing finance need some progress, and bitcoin is the answer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
For me its just a kind of activity in evening, so I will do it scince its not hard. And if it burnes, so ok. and if it brings profit, then Praise God Wink
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

So,
I still believe in bitcoin so far because with bitcoin I have gained experience and profits are not small and I think one day bitcoin will be the future currency that will be used later
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
yes .. I still trust bitcoin, bitcoin is my future money that pushes me into the world of happiness and success, I have that belief, and I do not believe bitcoinakan lost, bitcoin will remain until the world is destroyed, that's why bitcoin is said to be the assets of the future front  Grin Grin Grin
I still trust and believe in bitcoin because it is a future money  that bring us successful. No one can replace in bitcoin cause it is strong and most  popular all over the world and lots of people want to join cause they know the benefits and advantage of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an asset that brings happiness cause the profit is high profitable income.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
April 07, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

So,
Activity: 1
April 07, 2018, 07:19:29 PM
 Because centralized system in my company is always inefficient and we have to pay tax for it. Next era is not for human beings but for technology, then technology should think people are the same.
Activity: 598
April 07, 2018, 07:15:14 PM
I still believe in  bitcoins because this is the way i think to become financial stable.I can make profit thru investments and trading and Bitcoin is great for a long term investments because the value grows every year.
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
I believe in bitcoins simply because I have earned on it. I joined many campaigns and I really enjoyed workinv with it because I really earn bitcoins that is why I really do believe it. Until now I continue to work with different coins and earns bitcoins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
April 07, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
I strongly believe in bitcoin ..i trust bitcoin and i will always bitcoin believer . Bitcoin has a lot of believers because bitcoin has been helps a lot of people are indeed bitcoin give hope to the other.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
April 07, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
I strongly believe in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin gives me hope, give me a future. I believe that Bitcoin will never die. And no one can defeat it. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. As long as there is crypto, there will be Bitcoin. I love Bitcoin a lot  Cool
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 05:23:17 PM
However, these traders in pajamas is getting smaller. After in December the exchange rate of bitcoin fell from a high of $19,694.68 under the mark of $6,000 within six weeks, on the forum Reddit, one after another began to appear publications that people have lost all of his fortune and savings.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
April 07, 2018, 05:18:45 PM
My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.

Yeah ..  i also believed in bitcoin because it more secure than other websites and it's give a lot of happiness in my life because i see i can reach my goals and dreams in life because of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 07, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
It's very simple solution.
Bitcoin is the future and solution for the world.
Yes, right now, btc price is unstable but when you check yearly average and compare btc price from year or two ago and now, trend is clear.
Only up!
Pages:
Jump to: