Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
I believe in the future of Bitcoin because Blockchain has brought many innovations to our lives and continues to bring them. Bitcoin was the first of these and whatever it is, Bitcoin is the most important milestone for this market. For this reason, Bitcoin promotes the whole blockchain network before anything else. Everybody knows bitcoin first then Ethereum, Ripple, Monere, Dash etc ... But all of them have price information in USD, but Bitcoin sets the real USD counter. I trust Bitcoin because we're on our way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:41:05 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I believe bitcoin because bitcoin gives us financial security. Through Bitcoin, we can brighten our future. bitcoin is there and I believe that our next generation will use bitcoin.I want to mind that bitcoin is used until the world is destroyed  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 07, 2018, 04:05:15 PM
I believe in Bitcoin as it can lead to a digital cashless society which is decentralised and hence not under any rules and regulations of any particular country. Bitcoin can make the system corruption free. Its blockchain system has the capability to make the financial system much more stronger. Bitcoin has a market cap of $118 billion and as it gains more acceptance and fluidity, its market price will increase. Bitcoin is heading towards being a mainstream currency and can achieve so in the coming years.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
I trust the btc but already some time ago I sold part of my btc to invest in new coins hoping for their development similar to that of the btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
April 07, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
i think this situation at crypto market is not a reason for stop believing in bitcoin. no doubt, it's having a hard time. but either crypto market or stock share market are cyclic. so we are going to see some better changes any minute now)) by the way, today i've read a piece of news about George Soros. do you know that he is going to invest in crypto? it means another "clever" money is going to crypto, and it's definitely going to influence the situation.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
April 07, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

I still believe in Bitcoin because despite its blockchain technology being invented about 10 years ago, it still is a very new technology of which we have only scratched the surface.

The possibilities of future development are endless, that is the main reason why I keep believing in Bitcoin but especially in the blockchain technology.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
April 07, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

So,

Despite of different hoax and negative speculations of bitcoin, I still believe in it because it has never failed to surprise me with the greatness of it's capability to provide us a better earnings which would be very helpful for us to have a lighter life in the future. I would actually have my trust in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
Yes , I can belive bitcoin. I plan in future with bitcoin. Why not, bitcoion is high quality full securied coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
Crypto currency is a new technology. People will learn to use it and teach others. Bitcoin, in my opinion, has a great potential. But it takes more time to understand how it affects the traditional financial system.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
April 07, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

So,

Yes, I agree with you sir, bitcoin will never pass on no matter whatever happens. People are liking the bitcoin and popularity is gaining on a daily basis and because of all this, there is a good shift in the demand levels and all because of this I myself believe in the bitcoin and I hope that even people believe in the bitcoin and in their value of holding it for long-term returns. I think every person believe in the bitcoin but they just need some time to prove it to themselves or to others.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

In many instance, banks are not able to provide any security at all. For instance, anything you keep in bank lockers is not the responsibility of banks. If it is lost, you cannot ask for any compensation.
Activity: 405
April 07, 2018, 01:37:00 PM
because with bitcoin can be someone to be successful, and I believe that with this bitcoin our future will be bright if the bitcoin is still restrained and hopefully bitcoin can survive until the next generation, so that our children will not be difficult anymore to make money
That's true, bitcoin make people become success. It gives us good future and we hoping that btc will never ends. Bitcoin is more profitable we can expect than before, and the price is getting increasing someday or in the future, and can earn easily, so this is a good chance of the children in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 108
April 07, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

2- you can give money to someone else privately: the gov will not know your money movements, if they are in Bitcoin

3- your balance will be private and even the gov cannot find out what is your balance. Just link your wallet with TOR for additional privacy Wink

Could not have said it better myself.

I can add:
In these days we are gradually seeing a steady move towards cashless societies. If this is done via the bank system governments will use this a s a way of controlling capital usage.  HOWEVER, crypto (Bitcoin) allows people to bypass the legacy bank system.

That is why big banks in large detest and fear Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 07, 2018, 01:06:03 PM
Bitcoin is still the king of crypto so bitcoin will forever remain as the most in demand currency in the digital network. And a lot of experts predict that bitcoin will gain a huge amount of pump this year.

I still believe in bitcoin because it continue to provide a lot of benefits to people and to their family members. Although it's dropping but still i believe bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
April 07, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

So,
Because bitcoins have the ability to increase the price so many still believe it. As much as I prefer to have the bitcoins price fall even higher because of the re-price of the price I will really earn a big deal.
Activity: 783
April 07, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
because I once had bitcoin and get profit from bitcoin at a high price, so now when the price is in low position we can not leave bitcoin, we can still believe if bitcoin will return to the highest position.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
Bitcoin is still the king of crypto so bitcoin will forever remain as the most in demand currency in the digital network. And a lot of experts predict that bitcoin will gain a huge amount of pump this year.
Activity: 98
April 07, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

So,
Half a year ago, I invested in bitcoin, and then I chose to sell all of my bitcoins for $19,000, and I got a lot of money. Then the price of bitcoin fell. When his price hit $11, 000, I chose to buy it, and then the price of bitcoin continued to fall, and now it's only about $7,100. But I still believe in bitcoin, and I'm not worried that it will cause a lot of damage to me, because I use the money that i earn  invested in the bitcoin, and I believe it will return to the highest point.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
it's hard to explain this problem, but for those who have ever tasted the sweetness of the benefits of bitcoin will definitely trust about bitcoin.
Activity: 159
April 07, 2018, 12:29:06 PM
very good question! I believed in bitcoin because bitcoin is a one of crypto currency.many people keep them good profit for the invest,trading, mining with the bitcoin. Bitcoin also can make good profit.my opinion is very excited now this time and I always see back to back overlook bitcoin life history. Always good with my life and everybody knows it bitcoin is the mother of all coin,personally I still believe in bitcoin because it gives me great profit and makes life more rich. This time it is good for me to invest in it. thank you BTCBTC
Pages:
Jump to: