Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 936
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 12:19:21 PM
I like bitcoin and trust bitcoin because now bitcoin can be a good choice coin and gives big profit, I only trust one bitcoin coin where bitcoin can be used as an asset.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
Personally I still believe in bitcoin because it gives me great profit and makes life more rich. This time it is good for me to invest in it, because the price is going down in a short time and it will soon recover and rise again, thrive in the future.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 12:04:50 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I still believe because bitcoin gives us an opportunity and hope to reach the success in life,  I've seen more people had a successful life now through bitcoin and I think these would not be possible to happen to me / in us.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
April 07, 2018, 08:18:24 AM
My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.
I believe in bitcoin cause it give me good future and hope to become successful.
I still believe in bitcoin that give great future to all his investors to become successful. Bitcoin give us hope and change our life from poor to riches. My faith in bitcoin will never dies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
I still believe in Bitcoin because i think it is the future of currency and many people are getting profit and benefits by investing in BTC. I believe it has a great future and i have faith in it. So i still believe and i think my belief will remain in future.
Yes, I still believe and trust in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good source of income and give benefits to all his investors. I believe in bitcoin because it is a future currency. In bitcoin it make change your life to become better and successful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 07, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
Why there is the same question in many threads ? and the same meaning just the way is different. Come on guys, your topics should be improved and developed and  must add new things and information.., and  do not  be  a sheep  and act like a wolf.

In addition to that, with regard to the OP, thanks to the era of bitcoin, there become many advantages in financial transactions (low value of fees, facilities, speed in sending and receiving money...) and for me, despite all the crises (Big fall) in this period and the price of bitcoin decreased significantly, but I still believe in bitcoin, And I am pretty sure that all the problems will be resolved soon, we just have wait a while and it is certain that bitcoin will return more stronger.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 07:55:44 AM
because with bitcoin can be someone to be successful, and I believe that with this bitcoin our future will be bright if the bitcoin is still restrained and hopefully bitcoin can survive until the next generation, so that our children will not be difficult anymore to make money...
Activity: 203
April 07, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
I still believe at bitcoin despite at the price now at the market is at low compare to last year ends thunder strikes almost reach at 20000K$. We must consider bitcoin volatility that it's price are base in the supply and demand at the market. The higher the supply the lesser the price of bitcoin is but all of these drama will not to long because bitcoin will rise again as what bitcoin does it well for so many years. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and still growing on it's fame all over the world. Bitcoin will rise back just trust and believe at bitcoin because we will be profited sooner. Bitcoin never fails me by just investing and hodling.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
April 07, 2018, 07:41:15 AM
I have been working with bitcoin for a long time.So,I can't lose my trust on bitcoin so fast. Not so fast bro.There has been created an invisible connection between me and bitcoin.I still believe in bitcoin and I know that bitcoin will soon recover it's all loses and will stand up again.
Bitcoin has given me a lot of oppurtunities.Bitcoin is still giving me so.It has overcome many crashes happened before.So,I believe, this time it can also recover.
Activity: 294
April 07, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
I always trust bitcoin, so my family's economy gets better and makes me successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
I don't need any belief in any currency. I believe in (and see) people using it.

Right now, I can't buy milk at the local supermarket with any other currency than fiat (or a credit card) that pays the supermarket in fiat. But change is coming. Things like Apple/Google/Samsung.. Pay are coming, Paypal is already here, we're getting digital and by that, I mean digital currency. Since Bitcoin is one of the first digital currencies and definitely the most adopted one, there is a good chance that it has a bright future ahead.

So, I believe in the future value of digital currency and Bitcoin is only a means to an end.
I still believe in Bitcoin because it gives me a lot of opportunity to have a brightest future and successful life..This a good chance to someone needs financial assistance .
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 07:06:34 AM
a good explanation, and my reason why still believe in bitcoin is that the bitcoin is a value we cannot easily predict, bitcoin always makes a surprise, when bitcoin is high, bitcoin will fall too, and when fall, then bitcoin will be high as well. unless if bitcoin accepted by the world and used as the tool of the transaction of the world, then its value will be stable.

so, I do not see the value, because the value is difficult to predict, but certainly when the spreading and volume is still high, and many people support bitcoin, then I always believe the bitcoin.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
April 07, 2018, 06:37:35 AM
bitcoin is decentralized coin, so it can attract many people, more people involve, more popularity it has. I think internet is getting more essential day by day. the need of bitcoin is increasing as well. so I believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
April 07, 2018, 06:33:57 AM
First of all, I still believe in Bitcoin because I have proven that it's legit. Well, I didn't believe at first but I gave it a try and it did not fail me.so that's why I'm still here, still doing the Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 07, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
Bitcoin is the vehicle that drives the blockchain technology. Except for the offshoots like smart contracts using ETH. bitcoin will remain relevant as long as blockchain is relevant.
Activity: 162
April 07, 2018, 06:20:03 AM
I still believe in bitcoin even it decreases since the last quarter of 2017, i still believe that it will soon hits its usual value or more than that bitcoin still holds the tittle of being the 1st cyrpto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 07, 2018, 03:17:52 AM
I believe bitcoin because at every turn and at every market crash bitcoin has always found a way to come out stronger and the people who were patient and held onto their coins were always rewarded massively and I plan to make as much as I can from bitcoin. Bitcoin is not going anywhere anytime soon and neither I am. This bear market is normal for bitcoin and it will pass.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

There are actually times that I want to give up and start losing my trust for bitcoin but as I look at the past of it, my hopes rise towards it. I still believe that bitcoin has still a great future for it has proven us already that it could bring us better things ahead. We'll just have to wait.

Yes, I truly believe in bitcoin as the 1st digital currency ever to reached a price currency value of nearly $20K USD that no other currency had ever achieved. With bitcoin, many people who happen to invest with it had already acquired promising profits and with this, no reason for the people to disregard bitcoin considering it's undervalue due to bear dip in the current state. Bitcoin has already proven it's performance and people should understand that the fluctuations were only temporary and will recover in the coming months come. Then,who else will believe, it's the members of this community should continue supporting bitcoin until it will soar to heights we could never expected to happen.

Activity: 378
April 07, 2018, 12:10:09 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,

I still believe in bitcoin because i am a very optimistic person i stand for what i believed that can help me succeed financially. I would take the chance and i would not give up unless i reach my dream.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
I only know Bitcoin this past year, but I always believe in Bitcoin despite all the bad news about Bitcoin but I always believe, and I'm sure there will be one currency in the world that everyone is using is Bitcoin in the future. .
Pages:
Jump to: