Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
Because I believe that block chain technology will be the way to change the world in the future. More than just investing, we can get lots of things. In this world, there are many things that can be changed. Bitcoin may be such a medium. It can make our communication all over the world more convenient, and the payment is simpler and more efficient.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 01:41:39 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Bitcoin is the currency of the internet and unlike real money, Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever. For this reason I believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 01:38:19 PM
I believe in Bitcoin because, firstly, it has already experienced such price declines; secondly, it is clear beforehand that this is a long-term investment, in the third it is already recognized as a payment tool and finally it is followed by technology that meets many of the basic requirements of the present.
Activity: 82
March 27, 2018, 01:31:20 PM
I still believe in Bitcoin because i think it is the future of currency and many people are getting profit and benefits by investing in BTC. I believe it has a great future and i have faith in it. So i still believe and i think my belief will remain in future.
Activity: 146
March 27, 2018, 01:28:30 PM
yes .. I still trust bitcoin, bitcoin is my future money that pushes me into the world of happiness and success, I have that belief, and I do not believe bitcoinakan lost, bitcoin will remain until the world is destroyed, that's why bitcoin is said to be the assets of the future front  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
March 27, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
Because I know that there is a place for it in society, I know that there its going to be needed at a point when people notice the amount of money that they're spending to the wire transfering companies, the check cashing companies, and the banks. People don't know the amount that they're being screwed with right now, they don't know the amount of money that's being stolen from them.

Once they notice, Bitcoin will be used by people. Not all people, but people. There's a large place for bitcoin, I know that much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 01:17:28 PM
because with bitcoin can be someone to be successful, and I believe that with this bitcoin our future will be bright if the bitcoin is still restrained and hopefully bitcoin can survive until the next generation, so that our children will not be difficult anymore to make money
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
March 27, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.
I believe in bitcoin cause it give me good future and hope to become successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 12:51:37 PM
My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
March 27, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

2- you can give money to someone else privately: the gov will not know your money movements, if they are in Bitcoin

3- your balance will be private and even the gov cannot find out what is your balance. Just link your wallet with TOR for additional privacy Wink
Activity: 40
March 27, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: