Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 02:48:22 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

Some merchants will charge for debit card transactions as well, as they have to pay a 'fee swipe' to fulfill every transaction. Bitcoin transaction costs are minimal, or in some cases are free.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
I have no reason to doubt bitcoin. While he fully lives up to my expectations and allows me to earn.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
If you notice there are plenty of other crypto currencies in the Internet. But you cannot buy other crypto currencies for US/EURO/etc. You have to buy Bitcoin first and then exchange it. If you notice there are plenty of other crypto currencies in the Internet. But you cannot buy other crypto currencies US/EURO/etc. You have to buy Bitcoin first and then exchange it.
Activity: 192
April 16, 2018, 11:03:01 AM
yes I still believe because bitcoin is the crypto currency in my future that pushes into the world of happiness and success. Bitcoin also helps solve social problems, to help people grow or help people's economy.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

2- you can give money to someone else privately: the gov will not know your money movements, if they are in Bitcoin

3- your balance will be private and even the gov cannot find out what is your balance. Just link your wallet with TOR for additional privacy Wink
I strongly agree with your opinion on the matter, but on the other hand the bank with crypto must stay side by side because most people still need banks in bitcoin withdrawal media.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 10:54:00 AM
Oh yeah i realy bilieve in bitcoin until now and i was hoping that bitcoin will strike up again before the end of this year. We all know already that bitcoin already stands and grow strong in the past few years for almost a decade already still strong and unhackable so i realy bilieve in bitcoin.
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 16, 2018, 10:48:57 AM
I still believe bitcoin not just because the feedback of people about bitcoin. But about what I have experienced using bitcoin it convinced me to still believe bitcoin whether the feedback is negative or positive from people. Bitcoin is the first I truly trust the most because it helped me a lot and I got more profit from here.
Activity: 70
April 16, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
I still believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin make me stronger. Its help me a lot in my life. Its change my lifestyle. I invest here and earn a good profit. I hope its make me successful in future.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
April 16, 2018, 08:36:52 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Strongly agree with your writing. Because of its security and ease in transacting. And also, I can look for the advantages of bitcoin. So until whenever I would trust with bitcoin. And I am sure, many people will use bitcoin from time to time. And that will cause bitcoin to get stronger, despite the many negative news about bitcoin.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
April 16, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
Because it helps me to achieve a dream that I do not believe I can achieve as it is now
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
April 16, 2018, 08:14:13 AM
Yes, I do believe in Bitcoin but before giving you reasons for believing in Bitcoin I would like to ask you what your reasons for not believing in Bitcoin are. Only because its price is falling? But price fluctuations are completely normal. Why people are in such a rush? It’s not easy for Bitcoin to die; in fact, Bitcoin has a great future ahead.

I think Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and I should believe Bitcoin for long time to be succeed.I think with Bitcoin I I have a great future ahead.Bitcoin has given me so many opportunities of earning and I think I should use them.Bitcoin is so strong and its price is the proof.So that's why I still believe in Bitcoin.
Now this is indeed a bitcoin being the king of cryptocurrency. resurrection or later the collapse is in the hands of bitcoin. if later bitcoin is no longer valuable then other cryptocurrency will also not worth it

Who knows, different possibilities could happen in the future and you may just get more advance coins to use and which will have actual utility claims in the future. I know that bitcoin was first to come into this world but its not the last one for sure. New developments has overcome the issue of transactions, scaling and speed is tremendous which should be the ideal case with the BTC but its not really. The visa company can process more than 25000 transaction in seconds so I am sure that is big advancement in them but Visa is not the last one to do that. So you see new opportunities can always sustain in the market and BTC is not the last one. So we can not keep thinking this always that bitcoin is last hope.
Activity: 364
April 16, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because I believe bitcoin prices will go up again and bitcoin remains a profitable coin even though bitcoin prices go down but will definitely go up again
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 07:57:05 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because it continues showering me income for the past one year. Although to be honest on my first few months becoming a bitcoiner I also experienced to be scammed by some doubler site that promise to double or triple my bitcoin for few days.

But still until now I do believe on bitcoin and will still believe maybe until the rest of my life.
Activity: 41
April 16, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
Why not? Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and if we believe in cryptocurrency, then first of all we have to believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 07:52:10 AM
Why do you ask this question? If you have invested in a product, you will not give up on it. Crypto money made people money. Soon we got good money. For this reason, even if the prices fall, people will continue to buy or wait for the bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

So,
there are many coins available in the market but I only trust bitcoin which I think the most profitable among all coins because if we notice even the market price is dropping but still many investors willing to invest.
Activity: 30
April 16, 2018, 07:35:27 AM
If you do not believe in bitcoin, then you will not dare invest in bitcoin, and you will not be rich quick. So I believe in bitcoin, no matter how bitcoin, thanks to my belief in bitcoin I have a good finances, my family lives better than before.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 07:01:49 AM
Yes, I do believe in Bitcoin but before giving you reasons for believing in Bitcoin I would like to ask you what your reasons for not believing in Bitcoin are. Only because its price is falling? But price fluctuations are completely normal. Why people are in such a rush? It’s not easy for Bitcoin to die; in fact, Bitcoin has a great future ahead.

I think Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and I should believe Bitcoin for long time to be succeed.I think with Bitcoin I I have a great future ahead.Bitcoin has given me so many opportunities of earning and I think I should use them.Bitcoin is so strong and its price is the proof.So that's why I still believe in Bitcoin.
Now this is indeed a bitcoin being the king of cryptocurrency. resurrection or later the collapse is in the hands of bitcoin. if later bitcoin is no longer valuable then other cryptocurrency will also not worth it
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

So,
I believe in bitcoin because it gives me a lot of opportunity to earn more profit.Bitcoin can change our future to become successful in life.Many people have benefit from it.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
April 15, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: