Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 08:24:58 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
This is certainly more secured stage in contrast with banks and it will return more gain so all the people teams are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage. T

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize. Roll Eyes Spin Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyways one plausibility is possible Internet is fail totally on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the pot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
April 15, 2018, 08:18:02 AM
Yes, I do believe in Bitcoin but before giving you reasons for believing in Bitcoin I would like to ask you what your reasons for not believing in Bitcoin are. Only because its price is falling? But price fluctuations are completely normal. Why people are in such a rush? It’s not easy for Bitcoin to die; in fact, Bitcoin has a great future ahead.
Activity: 126
April 14, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
For bitcoin, I have seen many people around me who became succesfull because of it. And some even now are still earning from bitcoin. That reason is enough for me needless to say...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 10:05:55 AM
If you can see the potential in bitcoin you will also invest to it even with the volatility and the uncertainty of getting profit always. Bitcoin is an investment that you can't rush like tomorrow you'll get profit and income instantly. I can foresee the future of bitcoin and I think it is being a successful cryptocurrency above all. It will be legalized maybe not now but soon. Bitcoin already proved the impossible when it reached its highest peak last year, and it can do it again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
In any case, bitcoin is the beginning of the crypto currency, only for this reason you can continue to believe in it. He has a large capitalization and I do not think that just bitcoin can cease to exist, something very significant must happen in the cryptomir, so that it happens
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 09:57:07 AM
Because bitcoin has helped me a lot not only in moneytary aspects  but also for the knowledge that i've got when it comes to investing. Theres really a great future ahead for bitcoin and the same for its users since it is already getting more and more popular. Though there are some unbelievers, still the number of the people who support it is enough to make the bitcoin continue and regulate. All we need to do is to just support it because it could really help everyone like how it helped me.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 14, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
because with bitcoin can be someone to be successful, and I believe that with this bitcoin our future will be bright if the bitcoin is still restrained and hopefully bitcoin can survive until the next generation, so that our children will not be difficult anymore to make money

I agree with that, the potential of this currency to soar high and success is great, we as a worker here proud to be aprt of this innovative way to earn profit. I believe in this cause it already prove itself to me, I have gain enough here to be considered as a person qho can contribute in her family, and given the fact that this is legal in our country I will be profitable here.
Activity: 148
April 14, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
I think personally, I believe Bitcoin can bring me success and so I still believe and I think my beliefs will stay in the future Smiley Smiley
Activity: 328
April 14, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

For me, I still believe in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin can still change ones life. I still believe in bitcoin because even though there are some issues regarding in bitcoin it can give a benefit to the user of it. I also believe in bitcoin because it is now the popular cryptocurrency in the world so many companies accept bitcoin as payment. I believe in the power of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
April 14, 2018, 07:56:34 AM
For me, I still believe in bitcoin because it is still useful and helpful. Useful because some time I use my bitcoin to pay the bills and other expenses. Essential because it supports me to earn extra money that I can use for my daily expenses. We all know that bitcoin’s amount right know plummet comparing to its cost in last December, but even bitcoin’s price right now is meager I still believe on it because back in the year 2013-2014 bitcoin become costly and many people sell their bitcoin in the year 2010- 2011 because they thought that bitcoin is a bobble.  Smiley
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 12:28:59 PM
Hello everyone, today bitkoin proved that everything is fine with him, the price has increased by 20 percent for a couple of hours ..
Activity: 128
April 12, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
I trust Bitcoin because it has great advantages.
Traditional investors often question the need and value behind Bitcoin. Investors who have limited knowledge of technology have struggled to understand the market behind Bitcoin and how its market value has been determined. Finally, like any other asset, the price of Bitcoin depends on demand. Unless demand for Bitcoin is no longer present, its value will continue to increase. Its market capitalization is now $ 10 billion, less than $ 1.3 billion three years ago. High market demand with Bitcoin ensures investors a bright future, as Bitcoin , in theory, is a deflationary currency. The value of Bitcoin will continue to increase until its maximum supply.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
April 12, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
Only the people that know about the future care about the bitcoin. the bitcoin is the money of the future, sooner or later the money in the world will become a digital currency, the money on the internet. the human ecosystem is now evolving digitally and so does the money too and the bitcoin is here to change the money as we know it for good.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
I still believe in bitcoin because this technology and pay system are really easy way for payment,I mean this system and technology so amazing for the future
Activity: 462
April 12, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
I never onced thinked of kicking the bucket and leaving bitcoins behind even if the price declined so hard. That's why I'm srill hopeful because of how much bitcoins can become more than just a cash cow for newbie investors. As a community, we should always look straight ahead to the future of bitcoins.
Activity: 560
April 12, 2018, 12:00:44 PM
I do not believe Bitquin and I do not know its source and not even anything about the innovative All news is not known source So far things can pass peacefully but later what happens does not know
If you don't know bitcoin why you are here? Sometimes before reacting make sure you have at least some research about bitcoin, it is worth it for as long you will also do your part since learning crypto is not spoon feeding it requires patience and perseverance if you want to.
Well that's pretty confusing, do not believe bitcoin but that person is on this forum. Related to the price is hard to predict, does not mean bitcoin lost the trust of its users, it becomes an opportunity to take advantage of fluctuating prices to find the difference in price to get profit.
Btw, tera linh is also a typo. The correct spelling is bitcoin, not bitquin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
April 12, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

I do not believe Bitquin and I do not know its source and not even anything about the innovative All news is not known source So far things can pass peacefully but later what happens does not know
If you don't know bitcoin why you are here? Sometimes before reacting make sure you have at least some research about bitcoin, it is worth it for as long you will also do your part since learning crypto is not spoon feeding it requires patience and perseverance if you want to.
Activity: 231
April 12, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

So,
Bitcoin has been down so many times but based on what we can all see, it was able to stand up and arise again as time passes by. We may say that bitcoin is close to its  since its value has fallen down a lot but we should remember what happened last year, bitcoin's value blowed up to the roof even after being banned in China so what more now, it has given me more faith after that.
For nine years  bitcoin still exist if it is not a good investment for sure it is already dead right now, but still the demand increase and many countries are planning to regulate and to use in some of the business transactions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
April 12, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

So,
Bitcoin has been down so many times but based on what we can all see, it was able to stand up and arise again as time passes by. We may say that bitcoin is close to its  since its value has fallen down a lot but we should remember what happened last year, bitcoin's value blowed up to the roof even after being banned in China so what more now, it has given me more faith after that.
Activity: 84
April 12, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: