Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig Multi 0.35.1 beta 2 multi-algo miner for AMD & NVIDIA - page 59. (Read 91598 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Getting 205MHs on Exosis for 12 RX570 8Gb @1200/2100, it's ~17MHs per gpu, is that correct hashrate ?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

WildRig 0.12.4 with x22i, exosis and skunkhash support

Not an official release just because need to make some benchmarks first.

Download for Windows
Download kernel for Hawaii

Fiji owners: please update your drivers if you get "CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE" error.

Can you upload source for Linux ?
Activity: 19
WildRig 0.12.4 with x22i, exosis and skunkhash support

Not an official release just because need to make some benchmarks first.

Download for Windows
Download kernel for Hawaii

Fiji owners: please update your drivers if you get "CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE" error.

well dang dev, great work!   im gonna check out that exosis mining now!

Activity: 719
Merit: 49
Hello!
How to add backup (failover) pools?
Hello, just put one after another --url, --user and --pass parameters, like:
Code:
wildrig.exe ... --url pool1 --user WALLET --pass PASS1 --url pool2 --user WALLET --pass PASS2

and after the start miner should show list of pools you have added(in that header info you can see every time at start).
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
Hello!
How to add backup (failover) pools?
Activity: 103
WildRig 0.12.3 with x22i and exosis support
Please, fix nicehash stratums and other small bugs in stratums. i write before...
Check links to that preview version. There is a fix for NiceHash. What about aergo - will take a look later, there is some strange problem with that rejects.

6 ps RX480 1100/2000, bc drivers, x22i
preview2 - 17900 Mh/s, 750W )
0.12.3 - 17300, 800W (

"rejected" - the same
Re-uploaded kernels with some reverts, should be around the same now.

OK. Now - the same, but slightly powered
Please, fix nicehash stratums and other small bugs in stratums. i write before...
Check links to that preview version. There is a fix for NiceHash. What about aergo - will take a look later, there is some strange problem with that rejects.

0.12.3 - 17300, 800W (

"rejected" - the same
Re-uploaded kernels with some reverts, should be around the same now.
exosis  algo enabled?
See previous page, last message(and link in OP post to that one). I have posted some links with this algo supported.
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
exosis  algo enabled?
0.12.3 - 17300, 800W (

"rejected" - the same
Strange, ok, will revert some changes to x22i kernel. Also, fixed nicehash problem, so will re-upload new build now.
Activity: 103
0.12.3 - 17300, 800W (

"rejected" - the same
I remember that and will take a look on it soon.
Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
Links removed because of 0.12.5 release
Hey there Dev!

Great work, I really love how your miner opens up so many more coins to mine for us AMD users.

Just a quick question, is TimeTravel10 working?  It says its implemented, but I seem to only get invalid shares.

The coin I was trying to mine is called Exosis, and it claims to run the TT10 algo but I have no idea how to verify this beyond what I can google.

Can anyone give it a quick try, its on BSOD pool.  Also BSOD has the algorithm listed as exosis but I just assumed that was a placeholder.

It also appears that the hashrate that is on the network is via CCminer, which to my knowledge hasn't been forked specifically for this coin.

Anyways, just wondering, or perhaps I have overlooked something, lmk.  My bat file looks like this for 12x RX580 thanks.

Code:
 wildrig.exe --algo timetravel10 --opencl-threads 2 --opencl-launch 20x128 --url=us.bsod.pw:2472 --user=GHk97tjNhpuXc3m1wN91usW4i3vA5sKeHL --pass=m=solo --strategy=0 --good-risers --send-stale 

P.S I also tried running with the bitcore and vanilla TT algo's with the same results. (this was expected)
Hi. I have found a bug. For mining bitcore you need to use bitcore algo Smiley Will fix that in new release. What about Exosis - they use their own hashorder(Exosis TimeTravel-8 Algo). I will implement it today.
Activity: 19
Hey there Dev!

Great work, I really love how your miner opens up so many more coins to mine for us AMD users.

Just a quick question, is TimeTravel10 working?  It says its implemented, but I seem to only get invalid shares.

The coin I was trying to mine is called Exosis, and it claims to run the TT10 algo but I have no idea how to verify this beyond what I can google.

Can anyone give it a quick try, its on BSOD pool.  Also BSOD has the algorithm listed as exosis but I just assumed that was a placeholder.

It also appears that the hashrate that is on the network is via CCminer, which to my knowledge hasn't been forked specifically for this coin.

Anyways, just wondering, or perhaps I have overlooked something, lmk.  My bat file looks like this for 12x RX580 thanks.

Code:
 wildrig.exe --algo timetravel10 --opencl-threads 2 --opencl-launch 20x128 --url=us.bsod.pw:2472 --user=GHk97tjNhpuXc3m1wN91usW4i3vA5sKeHL --pass=m=solo --strategy=0 --good-risers --send-stale 

P.S I also tried running with the bitcore and vanilla TT algo's with the same results. (this was expected)
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Interesting ...

Will look further into this soon.

#crysx
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
looks like there will be no pitcairn / pitcairn pro support ? correct me if im wrong .. i just wanna give new life to my card Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
For windows doesn't work.Always "0" h/s
Check your OC profile and downvolt. This is different algo, so modification for cryptonight/ethereum won't work here. E.g. MSI RX460 works fine with 900mV for core on cryptonight, but no go for x22i, and minimum is 1000mV.
I know,already use  zjazz.
For windows doesn't work.Always "0" h/s
Check your OC profile and downvolt. This is different algo, so modification for cryptonight/ethereum won't work here. E.g. MSI RX460 works fine with 900mV for core on cryptonight, but no go for x22i, and minimum is 1000mV.
Pages:
Jump to: