Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig Multi 0.35.1 beta 2 multi-algo miner for AMD & NVIDIA - page 54. (Read 91621 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I used and compared other miner to WildRig, and Decide to use it because of it's advantage, specially in increasing the hashrate of my RX 580 cards, I hope the dev may decrease the fee.. But anyway Godd job to dev!
Activity: 633
Merit: 267
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
great job andrucrypt, for Hex seeing double hash rate over "sgminer-04.R_hex"

X16r seeing about 10% at least though hard to benchmark

i'm using recommended value on OP page not had time to see if i can increase hash rate

any chance you could summarize all the options on OP, would save going through 16 pages

not 100% sure what all option do ie "--multiple-instance"

Thanks  Grin

Activity: 719
Merit: 49
0.12.8.1 beta
- fixed rejects in some cases for x16r, x16s, hex and some timetravel algo's
WARNING: there is a bug in 0.12.8 version, with some hashorders(where Echo is first step) it can provide incorrect shares for such algorithms like x16r, x16s, hex and so one. Fix will be available later today.
Good job. Did you planning add other algos to miner? Like equihashes or progpow?
Maybe I will take a look on ProgPow some day, but there is a lot of work even without new algo's, so... Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
@eemm
@milfstick
right in OP, just read it Smiley I just misprinted a bit, I meant "optimal parameters".

Sure I see, thank you.
I'm mining bcd coin using WildRig Multi 0.12.8 beta and amd vega64, can anyone help me for optimal parameters?
Try to use that  I wrote for RX580 and so on, but set --opencl-threads 2 instead of 3. Then start increase intensity(first number for --opencl-launch), e.g. set it to 22
Activity: 1
I'm mining bcd coin using WildRig Multi 0.12.8 beta and amd vega64, can anyone help me for optimal parameters?
@eemm
@milfstick
right in OP, just read it Smiley I just misprinted a bit, I meant "optimal parameters".
Activity: 7
0.12.8 beta
- speedup for all algo's, up to 10%

NOTE: don't forget to check updated OPTIMAL SETTINGS section with new optimal parameters for this version

Where is it?
Activity: 41
0.12.8 beta

NOTE: don't forget to check updated OPTIMAL SETTINGS section with new optimal parameters for this version

where do i find the OPTIMAL SETTINGS section?

cheers,

MS
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Good job. Did you planning add other algos to miner? Like equihashes or progpow?
Activity: 103
Thumb up, master!!!!
Skunk was - 113. Now - 135)))) RX 480 bc drivers
Tribius was - 200. Now - 248))))
0.12.8 beta

NOTE: don't forget to check updated OPTIMAL PARAMETERS section with new optimal parameters for this version
what best setings on skunk ?
Check optimal settings section, but wait first for a 0.12.8 version Smiley I'm preparing now new release, and it should give around 26.5MH/s per RX580 in stock(0.12.7 gives ~22.8MH/s).
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
what best setings on skunk ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 4
man - I stuck gold tonight..... Had the miners running, sweet spots... loved it... Reported 30 mhs for (3) 570s... All hash at around 10mhs...

THen it all went away... One day Smiley
Activity: 42
Nice to meet you.
 I will always thank you for using it.
 As always, when will xevan be implemented?
I am longing to wait for implementation soon.
Please keep doing a good job.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Now many people are looking for GPU miner for Siacoin. This is one of the most profitable coins at the moment, but there are no updated versions of software miners for video cards. It would be nice if you added support for this coin to the miner.
Pages:
Jump to: