Pages:
Author

Topic: will - page 10. (Read 5668 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:35:38 PM
I think what your doing in the marketing industry is the way of the future and the fact that you also have coins and are in on the crypto market is awesome. The fact that you are also giving away coins is amazing I personally feel that if all company’s that are within the crypto space were to give away coins would benefit 10x that cause of to give away day a million dollars worth of coins on a billion dollar industry is really nothing but marketing at it’s finest good job Chill keep up the good work.
January 18, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
My first question is why do you give away free chill?  I think that your project is amazing, I really think we need a bigger cryptocurrency then Bitcoin.
January 18, 2018, 02:23:30 PM
So does the Blockchain Aspect of your business only apply to the Chill coin and payments side of your business? Or are there things you are doing specifically related to advertising and generating ad revenues that you also have plans to incorporate the Blockchain in a new and unique way? Also, with there being a limited supply of Chill made and an even more limited supply of Chill that will distributed as "bounty" to people who do certain things to help the project grow and gain traction, do you have plans on what you will do when this supply runs short? Do you plan on being completely independent from this type of worm to help the project at that point and be fully staffed with full time paid workers who can fill this void? Just a thought.
January 18, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
I know my comment may not be the strongest. But I’d like to say I really like the way your doing things as is to get connected with everyone and other businesses.  Also I wanted to say maybe find a way to make thing easier to find out info on the company. More links to this page and even maybe more easy links to get to y’all websites and information pages.  Also on the earn chill Facebook group y’all are doing a great job interacting with all your fans.  But anyway keep up the amazing work guys.  
Activity: 2
January 18, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
Seems like a great idea decentralising advertising revenue.

With the most recent update from Facebook, mentioning that businesses and sponsored posts will be seen less, and personal posts will be put as higher priority, how will Adchill combat this change in algorithm?

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 06:13:56 PM
I want to participate please,
How to join the airdrops?
Please guide me
This my wave wallet address  3PJPSf8oJG26oKSxsVMcGQeGcCYWHQCskd9
Activity: 12
September 05, 2017, 03:38:13 PM
Chill now available on YoBit!   Smiley

Great news. Happy to see our efforts paid off. Any news about other exchanges?
Activity: 14
August 31, 2017, 11:29:32 PM
It's a great idea and  am looking forward to see it grow but remember honesty and creativity
 as core foundation of every successful business.
Activity: 153
August 31, 2017, 09:03:56 PM
WOW I love the name CHILL, it really caught my eyeballs.. I would love to help promote CHILL and earn some tokens. Do you have some bounties for those who do blog reviews and viral marketing at all? I have been blogging hardcore about Crypto for the last 3 years on my blog Bitbillions dot net.  Smiley

Hey hey, Glad you love it as much as we do!

Your blog looks awesome, btw - we do have a bounty program, we are looking for bloggers, vloggers, marketers etc to join The Chill Project & spread the mission - Join our slack & shoot me a PM (@john) and we can chat!

https://join.slack.com/t/chillproject/shared_invite/MjEzMzAzNzMzNjg0LTE1MDAwNzI1NTktY2NhYjMzYzc0Ng

Is there any other bounties like signature campaign and social media campaign?
Looking forward for those information.
August 31, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
I'm really keen for Chill to get on Bittrex. Please make this happen!!!!!
August 29, 2017, 03:11:44 PM
Added another 1000 Chill Coins to the bounty for completing the latest bounty task. Thanks chill Project.
Activity: 15
August 29, 2017, 12:35:40 PM
Got 1,000 chill today and now chilling Smiley

Like the Chill project and the foundation behind it.

Keep it going!!
August 29, 2017, 09:17:19 AM
Thanks for the new bounties.  I have already racked up 5,000 Chill Coins doing bounty tasks. Keep them coming.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
August 27, 2017, 11:02:08 AM
Like the idea very much . Add by Google are taking over .
They must be Defeted .!! I Really want to join early and help but i have newby account
Activity: 191
August 25, 2017, 09:38:40 AM
This CHILL coin gives me chills. I think it's going to take off. Project looks great and love the roadmap.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 03:29:29 PM
i don't see the information about the developer team of this project. may be you must explain it to convinced the investor that this project isn't scam.
August 23, 2017, 03:19:03 PM
I know you are weeks away from launching adchill marketing software. May be it is too early to ask but when you launch, how do you plan to promote it? Will there be a regular affiliate program where people can join and promote it or will there be a bounty.
August 22, 2017, 03:14:04 AM
Looking forward to the announcement of your official bounty program so I can start promoting Chill Project.
August 20, 2017, 06:09:17 PM
Wow so much total supply coin made, I hope the price can be expensive and good luck and according to the wishes of the team

Yes, a lot of supply for sure. This was intentional as we are getting these coins in the hands of marketers - they may want to give them away as bonuses to users of their products, or services. It's much more fun to be able to give away & receive 1,000 coins instead of just a few

Thanks for the best wishes!

That is a good idea for sure - giving away chill coins as bonuses - rather than giving giving away outdated software and rehashed ebooks as bonuses.

I am also interested in promoting the chill project. Could you give detailed info about it and how do you plan to compensate the people with chill coins for promoting the chill project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 12, 2017, 12:29:08 PM
This project has a slightly complicated concept, but whatever happens, never back down. It has become a public secret if a great plan must be surrounded by challenges. Do not even step back. Stepping back means you lose and fail. Just need a little improvement on ANN only, add a picture, it will help, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: