Pages:
Author

Topic: will - page 7. (Read 5668 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
Lets work harder to achieve everything from road map as quickly as possible because for such a unique concept I am pretty sure there are hundreds of people/companies watching this out. Though it will take time to build the community, any company with millions of money/resources can copy the concept. Shocked
January 24, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
This sounds like a very promising venture. What other exchanges are you looking at for Chill?
January 24, 2018, 03:14:57 PM
This seems a good project, really like the concept of getting masternodes too. Also does not hurt that the whitepaper is quite simple and easy to follow.

Very much liked that. Will keep an eye on Chill project closely, and will probably invest too. keep up the good work!
January 24, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
People should buy this Chill coins while they are so cheap, soon this Chill coins will explode 5x 10x.

So go on YoBit and grab Chill for only 0.00000014, 0.00000015 Satoshi's.

Chill project team members are awesome.
January 24, 2018, 08:04:54 AM
Researching this coin for some weeks. planning to buy some Chill coins for longterm. 

Everything looks good for me to invest some money.

There is big market open for Chill project.
January 23, 2018, 04:51:21 PM
Hello Chill Project my tip might be a "Crypto for Beginners " video or animation . I work construction and have only recently jumped into bitcoin and other related items like wallets ,exchanges and alt crypto currency after opening several wallets and exchange accounts it was great to find your Crypto portfolio . a great way to keep tabs on all the coins from all the wallets and exchanges i have went through . With the beginners info a few  recommendations on low fee and ease of registration for wallets and exchanges would help to get us computer and tech challenged older generation involved maybe  Wink (full  disclosure i asked my teenage daughter how to post on a forum ) Grin
January 23, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
Robert Grinage 3PQucUsj4E4kkjRi7yfRNhzeDrfxCjwNgSi
I am a beginner in crypto currency. I would love that be a part of your project. I wish there was a beginner course that was set up. I am having to learn everything thru trial and error. I think if there was just some basic info it would be very helpful. There are instructions being giving to receive bounties that are hard to follow for the newbie. Thank you for your time and God luck on the project.
January 23, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
It's nice to read that someone is taking digital advertising a bit more serious that those in the past, I only hope that it works in the way you say, ie; better audience targeting and not as it is not 'hit & hope'.

I am excited to see where the future of this project lies.... Also, I like the name Chill, its about to send Chills down the backs of industry 😁
January 23, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
Chill coins should have price much higher being useful than its current ones.
The uniqueness of this token and project will not let it remain this cheap
for long time in the long run.

In short term anything is possible but big win and big profit is for those who
know how to hold on.

After adchill Marketplace release price will skyrocketing.
Activity: 2
January 22, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
The CHILL project is a new concept of the project. As we can see, this project has tons of possibilities which can reach the moon!
You guys have to jump into this project, and it will give a winning. The marketing ICO cannot lose any chances, why? because it is a mainstream in the world!
I hope you guys enter it and catch the opportunity for success!
If you need any information or question, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Activity: 72
January 21, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
Hi
I'm pretty new to the whole chill project but everything I've read so far seems to be intelligible and makes sense
I've been looking at a LOT of ICOs recently and have seen many involving advertising
Just wondering what makes you different from the other platforms and what steps you're taking to ensure longevity?
I think your bounty program is a good start as it's engaging with a lot of people!
Activity: 2
January 21, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
Hi Chill Team.

I see on the website that you have helped a lot of other coins/tokens which have become very successful. Can you share any metrics on how your services have helped their campaigns, as I think that would be a very powerful marketing tool.

Chronicfathead
January 21, 2018, 03:48:41 AM
   The CHILL project is a great new innovation geared to cut advertising cost down. This will enable businesses to focus more on products and services. The less the advertising overhead the more capital there will be to concentrate on products and services.
   What other avenues is the CHILL platform planning on adapting in the future other than inexpensive, efficient, and mass advertising adaptation to Facebook? 
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
January 21, 2018, 02:43:11 AM
This project looks like promising, but unfortunately, no significant updates about this project. This topic has been started since July. I went to your telegram, it's only 21 members.
January 21, 2018, 02:10:52 AM
Is Facebook the starting block for the AdChill product?  Will you be venturing into other areas such as YouTube and the like?  As far as content creation (videos, graphic art, etc.), how is Chill directly, or indirectly, tied to any revenue stream associated with such content?  I’m terribly new to this whole crypto market, whether it be in direct investment, or in earning coin.
Activity: 4
January 21, 2018, 12:05:23 AM
 there's a lot of info here,  but i don't think i saw:  What algorithm does chill use?
January 20, 2018, 12:32:36 PM
Hey guys, I want to start off by saying that this looks like a fantastic platform for what you aim to do your goals seem to be reasonably paced as well as well thought out. As someone new to this type of marketing and cryptocurrency what is some advice you could give me that could help you out to meet your goals in a timely manner?
Activity: 4
January 20, 2018, 11:44:48 AM
I hope chill project becomes very succesfull !!

Thank you, we are working hard to make sure of that!
January 20, 2018, 06:47:33 AM
Personally I'm still not super knowledgeable in this kinda stuff. But do you personally feel like that within 10 plus years that we will have more methods of obtaining cryptocurrency? Like the idea of Sweatcoin, walk around and earn money will our major jobs provide your pay in crypto? Tons of questions to be asked!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
the chill project is very fun,very really want to learn more.. project that can really inspire,I really like the ideas of the project team,I see this project has potential for a very good and very bright with a team of professional and creative ideas creative.. investors definitely will be docked to this project, this project I see will be successful
Pages:
Jump to: