Pages:
Author

Topic: will - page 11. (Read 5668 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 12, 2017, 12:16:35 PM
Wow so much total supply coin made, I hope the price can be expensive and good luck and according to the wishes of the team
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 04:00:54 AM
The Idea and the roadmaps are pretty well-defined. This shows the clarity you have with the project. I am looking forward to the Chill project.
Looking at the timelines of Q1 2019, it should be long term hold. Smiley

Regarding "7 Billion Chill Coins will be rewarded over the course of 5 years to incentivize people & marketers to refer companies to Adchill, watch training videos, market products, beta test products, work with companies & more. " Do you have fixed number of coins that would be rolled out every year or it will be done randomly??

Also if there are no ICOs, What are the plans of listing the coin on other exchanges like bittrex, polo etc??
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 02:41:51 PM
So Chill is available on DEX. I like the idea and may be interested in purchasing some. Before I do though  can you please confirm the contract info for the token so I know I'm buying the real thing. Right now there's only one, but you can never be too safe Wink
Thanks

I'm glad you like it Smiley Chill Coin has been verified by Waves and has the official Green Check Mark next to the name "Chill"

The specific Identifier is - DsxRbfYXzwf4PFwUD6kyEJhj2Wd5E9NsHr5WynVKTzie

Cool, Thanks. Going over the website & other info now. Looks nice. Good Luck on the project!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 10, 2017, 02:35:20 PM
WOW I love the name CHILL, it really caught my eyeballs.. I would love to help promote CHILL and earn some tokens. Do you have some bounties for those who do blog reviews and viral marketing at all? I have been blogging hardcore about Crypto for the last 3 years on my blog Bitbillions dot net.  Smiley

Hey hey, Glad you love it as much as we do!

Your blog looks awesome, btw - we do have a bounty program, we are looking for bloggers, vloggers, marketers etc to join The Chill Project & spread the mission - Join our slack & shoot me a PM (@john) and we can chat!

https://join.slack.com/t/chillproject/shared_invite/MjEzMzAzNzMzNjg0LTE1MDAwNzI1NTktY2NhYjMzYzc0Ng

Awesome I will join slack tomorrow afternoon and yeah I also do youtube vids as well. This is awesome, thanks for the invite! Smiley
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 02:03:54 PM
So Chill is available on DEX. I like the idea and may be interested in purchasing some. Before I do though  can you please confirm the contract info for the token so I know I'm buying the real thing. Right now there's only one, but you can never be too safe Wink
Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 01:50:59 PM
please consider including linkedin marketing to grow your userbase
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 10, 2017, 01:26:11 PM
WOW I love the name CHILL, it really caught my eyeballs.. I would love to help promote CHILL and earn some tokens. Do you have some bounties for those who do blog reviews and viral marketing at all? I have been blogging hardcore about Crypto for the last 3 years on my blog Bitbillions dot net.  Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 12:54:51 PM
You should insert a few interesting pictures to explain your project, this will attract the attention of investors that you are really serious with your project. Hope you succeed with your project  Smiley

maybe insert some video will be better
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
August 10, 2017, 12:45:01 PM
You should insert a few interesting pictures to explain your project, this will attract the attention of investors that you are really serious with your project. Hope you succeed with your project  Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 07:19:13 PM
this
Pages:
Jump to: