Pages:
Author

Topic: will - page 9. (Read 5668 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:23:27 PM
I have a waves wallet, but I am not really sure what to do with Chill coins. I see a lot of posts on my facebook from Chill members, but what is next? Peter 3P3C3Zrv2bx1uvBVqzK5ySY3gcErmmkmDhs
Activity: 1
January 18, 2018, 10:01:06 PM
Have you ever consider creating Office Virtual Hubs across the globe to help monitor Chill  in different regions ? 
name -Dwayne Boyd
January 18, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
I think something that would really have CHILL take off would be to have it listed on exchanges such as Binance. I also thing having a mobile wallet (possibly through Freewallet) would be a great benefit to CHILL project. Does chill have any plans for some hung like this?
January 18, 2018, 07:46:16 PM
We are Decentralizing The Advertising Industry & Building Blockchain's Growth Platform

Quick Links

This is a great load of information. I intend to share this with all of the group chats I participate in, as well as my coworkers. This project seems quite strong to me, and I'm very happy to be a part of the team.
Activity: 2
January 18, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
With all the coins coming on the market, its nice to see some with a plan. Most hit the market jump up and then drop like a stone. With a good plan in place like chill has, they position themselves to move up and stay up in the market. I see this going far.
January 18, 2018, 06:15:52 PM
How does this effect the average Facebook user? Will the ads they see be more catered or appealing to them?

Also, there seems to be quite a high volume of coins. Do you plan to burn any of it in the future?

Is CHILL going to be strictly bound to the Waves DEX?

This project looks very promising, I hope to see it grow stronger towards the future. :-)
Activity: 5
January 18, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
Looks like an exciting project with an enthusiastic team and community behind it!

I don't know much about advertisement, but I can comment what I see and how I like or dislike it. For example the first post has pretty huge text and enormous pictures. First thing I did when I opened it was scroll down. Then I slowly went up looking for some important info, but it was hard to find and isolate. It's just a lot of text and huge font. For starters I would suggest to downsize the text font size and pictures and try to point out the important parts. Maybe use larger fonts or bold/underline key words and subtitles. It should look much nicer and attract people to read through the text rather than just scroll down or ignore the whole artice. There are just too many people with "too long, didn't read" attitude (and I'm one of 'em sometimes... Smiley ).

Second thing, the website looks rather rushed. Straight lines, simple colors, sharp edges... The Chillproject logo looks cool and smooth, the website should look the same. Try to add some more flow to it, curved edges between colors or gradiental transition, maybe add a fixed background on top of which the paged would be scrolled. It should look cool and relaxing so you just want to chill... right?  Cool

I hope this helps out and looking forward to following the project this year!

P.S. you should make some fun stuff for the Telegram chat such as airdrop or referral bounties to get more people into the chat. Or some chat based things like Chill-themed memes and stickers. People like that... The chat should be a place where people... you know... chill!
January 18, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
Chill project is basically what is missing in the crypto world. I'm waiting for Addchill marketplace, continue with good work.  Wink
January 18, 2018, 05:51:46 PM
What are the predictions in price of chill coin in say 3-6 months ..... I hope marketers will be willing to accept digital currency as payment and as a long term to way of payment in cryptocurrency as it is the way to the future and will there ever be a key fob that will store chill coins on it so it can be used like Apple Pay?Huh
January 18, 2018, 05:41:06 PM
One suggestion Cheesy It would be good to put pictures of Chill Project's Team members and also little biography on page about team members.
Activity: 12
January 18, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
i will try out this on my facebook page when beta comes out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 04:59:48 PM
Project looks pretty ambitious. Hopefully I don't miss the launch.
Looking forward to testing the new algo for mining.
Good luck devs.
January 18, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
The project looks very interesting. Can you tell us more about Masternodes 1 mil chill coins req? Masternodes would be managed by individuals who would stake their tokens on Waves platform?
January 18, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
I love you all have a plan to constantly create growth in your company! Not very many newer companies do! Do you have an estimate on what your currency will be rated at in like 3 months?
January 18, 2018, 04:39:07 PM
Relativley new to the whole crypto scene in the last two weeks, and as a complete newbie what would you guys suggest sets CHILL apart from the rest of the up and coming crypto currencies? Having been following ripple and the backing from several major banks, is there any long term plans to get a real world backing behind CHILL to give a sense of stability behind it?
Is there a  concept video for complete newbs like myself? Any input be much appreciated!
January 18, 2018, 04:12:18 PM
Great project looking forward to seeing its progress.! What markets will you be targeting if any specific?, large scale businesses or is this something any business can utilize? When is this project expected to be fully operational? Lastly when can we expect chill to be on the exchanges? And witch ones if any specific? Like I said I can’t wait to see this project launch and watch its success best of luck!
January 18, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
You state that Chill Coins will be able to be used within the Adchill Marketplace to hire and pay marketers, but are you worried at all about how reluctant marketers might be to accept a digital currency as a payment, or do you think that might hinder things at all?

What if a marketer agrees to accept a payment in exchange for work, but by the time the work is finished and you have to pay them the value has either risen or fallen dramatically (like the huge swings we saw with most digital currencies earlier this week)?
January 18, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
I see that adchill will for lack of a better term piggyback off Facebook's advertising format and I think that's a great idea. However Facebook has recently come under fire for not being as diligent as they should have regarding spotting/flagging false ads from foreign countries. My question is what steps will adchill have in place to make sure that foreign entities will not take advantage of the advertising/maketing opportunities to spread false or misleading information?
Activity: 2
January 18, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
Seems like a great idea decentralising advertising revenue.

With the most recent update from Facebook, mentioning that businesses and sponsored posts will be seen less, and personal posts will be put as higher priority, how will Adchill combat this change in algorithm?

Great question - The great thing about using Adchill with Facebook ads is that it was built to test & launch more ads than ever imaginable with facebook ads alone. So if it takes a normal person an hour to launch 10 ads testing 10 different things, Adchill can do the same thing in 10 seconds but launch 100.

Since Adchill was built to test everything, it will give it's users a significant advantage, always. So whatever change facebook ends up making, using Adchill will keep the marketers ahead of the curve. At the end of the day, fb can make any change but whichever marketer tests the most things will learn the most & win.

Thanks for responding!

I run a business which I market on Facebook (or at least, try to!).
Due to the nature of the industry I am in, Facebook declines every sponsored post I try, even those advertising other charities etc, not even advertising a product.

Would a third party system like this help my business?
January 18, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
Let's say I do the online marketing for several different businesses, will adChill be able to distinguish between the different marketing campaigns that I have going? Basically, will I be able to see how well each different campaign is doing?
Pages:
Jump to: