Pages:
Author

Topic: will - page 8. (Read 5668 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 06:20:16 AM
The thinking I this project is very can be expected to his success, projects can inspire with most and services very baik.. really I saw the project chill projects is very nice to monitored, I supports the idea of the idea of the project ini..saya felt this project has the prospect of a clear and a future cerah.. survived and hopefully managed to
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 06:10:08 AM
Chillproject more like chill projectiles ts taking off be quick!!!!

Hooka123.      3PB5c1Sw3PE32t9cHtRdmKhML3nVfh64XMW yobit
Activity: 6
January 20, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
 Chills freezing up social media it getting to hot to handle !!!!! ;
                                     3PPS2mwhkom9DwLmKeWUoCivguB8nMesd1U
Activity: 1
January 19, 2018, 11:49:31 PM
I'm relatively new to crypto currency, The Chill Project was a great starting point for me. I think the concept is great, and I can't wait to check out the bounty program eventually. Keep up the good work!
January 19, 2018, 10:40:07 PM
CHILL

Very interesting Project, I would recommend Getting the #CHILLCommunity trending on twitter!

#CHILLFam
#CHILLFamily

Happy to start it off @Crypt0Greg
Getting the Project out there would really help investors!
Also a few images of the project or Approval from WAVE.

Brilliant Project! Hope for Success im with you all the way!
January 19, 2018, 09:37:40 PM
Any ios wallet app working with CHILL?
January 19, 2018, 07:00:58 PM
I Noticed in the section Breakdowns you mentioned that you were helping the users breakdown their audiences based on age, gender, and region. I think it would be helpful if you were able to make more breakdowns such as ethnicity. This would help any users targeting a particular ethnic demographic. For example a company selling oriental foods might be able to target those people who have identified as oriental. Another breakdown that would be beneficial might also be one based on entertainment interests, such as books or movies. Again, this would be for companies who fall under a particular genre of book (non-fiction finance readers vs. sci-fi readers).
January 19, 2018, 05:11:58 PM
I’m new to the crypto currencies market place I started looking in to about a month ago I came a cross chill project.
How is your Blockchain  transactions processed & maintained .

How will chill coin be used to power the transactions behind ADChill if x number coins are help by individuals that might not be have a need for the service ?

January 19, 2018, 02:37:50 PM
Very convincing and inspiring project with great features and services. I also appreciate their features which the only cryptocurrency used by participants. Awesome and spectacular project.
January 19, 2018, 02:01:00 PM
I have strong belief that the price of Chill coins could grow to $0.10+ if the dev team will deliver the roadmap the growth continues from $0.0015 cents this is good news to early investors and adopters.  Cool
January 19, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
 Shocked Definitely a convincing and promising project that will able those users and investors benefit on Chill project also I think this project will be supported by many big company and they will also use its service to promote themselves. This all factors will lead this project to a high profit.
January 19, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
I like the concept. I think it would be beneficial for you to partner with some of the planned decentralised social media networks in order to give you a headstart in that space as opposed to joining everybody else on Facebook
January 19, 2018, 10:45:32 AM
It might be a cool option to offer paper wallets in the future.
Activity: 14
January 19, 2018, 02:24:28 AM
I have been following this project from the initial stage and am thankful to the Chill team for coming up with lot of ideas to promote the product meanwhile helping us earn in the form of chill. It is a great project and have it tested the tool before but I found it to be a bit challenging for a novice user who is not much into promotion.

It would be great if the tool gets simplified further with some more video tutorials to help us set up the tool. It is an excellent tool and we hope to see a lot more improvement in it and this initiative of providing feedback is really amazing.

I also would like to know the roadmap of ChillProject and would like to know how the same would get reflected in the price of Chill coin... I have been holding it for long and the appreciation is not much compared to other coins. Is there any effort put todays the price improvement too?

Thanks again and good luck for you guys!
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
sounds all interesting by reading this... like to see the actual development to determine the roadmap...
January 19, 2018, 02:11:56 AM
Ive been reading alot of good things about AdChill. Do you have any examples of the marketing you have tailored as well as some tips to help share your services? I'm looking forward to seeing more support for this project I believe it will give smaller startups a chance at competing with marketing!
January 19, 2018, 01:16:29 AM
Regarding the app crypto portfolio in the earn chill section, I don't know if this question has already been answered, but I was just wondering is the app acting as a chill wallet? or is there something else we have to do to claim that earned chill?
January 19, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
I’m actually really excited for this project.  I will admit I’m very new to crypto in general but the team behind this project seems to be very committed and has a thought out plan for solving a real world problem.  I will continue to follow this project and wish them the best of luck and I will definetly he invested.
January 18, 2018, 10:37:54 PM
This looks like a great project. What type and size companies will your marketing target. Where will the ads be? Facebook or other social apps? Would it be possible to place banner type ads on different crypto exchanges? I look forward to seeing more from Chill.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:24:52 PM
Chill looks good will it be chilly hot or chill cold I think HOT ;
I think it will be very hot next time, let's look at the way dev do
Pages:
Jump to: