Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 11. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 04:15:27 PM
If Bitcoin is a bubble, then in fact all other cryptocurrencies are also a bubble, and then I have a question, why did you decide to start investing in cryptocurrencies if you initially think that this is a bubble? I understand that so far you can earn money with the help of cryptocurrency, but still the bubble can burst at any time, and you decided to invest in it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
I'm an optimist and I always thought the news that bitcoin bubble or that 90% of cryptocurrencies will die funny. Everyone has long understood that cryptocurrency is a serious market, which has changed greatly in recent years. Of course, some of the coins will disappear if they are of no use, but most of the projects work, and their coins are in demand. Moreover, many projects have the same focus, it creates competition and accelerates progress.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
November 16, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
Of the 10 bounty shoots an average,5-6 is an outright Scam,and 2-3 obscure cents,I am ready to agree with the author's theme. About half of those bounty campaigns that still something paid me in 2017-early 2018(this is of those 2-3) is almost not alive,removed from the exchanges,another 20-30 percent is also practically not traded. Again all from my experience.I naturally know that there are a lot of serious successful ICO ,without bounty and advertising on BTT, but judging by the criminal news there is also not all right.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
90 percent of the altcoins will not die but 90 percent of all abandoned altcoins will die because the team beside it has abandoned not really because they want it to but because they did not give it the priority required, most times they feel the mvp is better and that alone kills the  projects as investors tend to look away.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
i th8nk taht tjey will as there are a l9t of things taht are better that some old projects and we shall accept this
Activity: 336
November 16, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
Maybe that can happen. Most crypto currency coins are now only duplicates of the previous crypto currency technology so that they are not as unique as crypto currencies. They also do not have a strong enough resistance in the market because they are technically inadequate. In my opinion, this kind of coin will be selected by the market. Coins that cannot show excellence and innovation will be increasingly abandoned by society. If you want to invest now, you can invest in bitcoin, ethereum or ripple. In my opinion, that is a potential coins for the future because I am happy with the coins.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
90 altcoins die Huh

i don't think so, i know when bull of BTC almost all Altcoin will getting down price but it will grow after it.
Bitcoin is center of all coin and token in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 16, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
i wonder who makes such sort of predictions. i don't know if it ever happens, the situation you have described. and why should nearly all of alts die? to me, we will be enjoyng it for some time before a half of it dies
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
November 16, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
In my opinion, it's not true news that only affects crypto currency users and players to hesitate to invest in crypto currencies. If the issue is circulating, many people are finally hesitant to join the crypto currency so that the crypto currency market will be increasingly destroyed. I think, it's a strategy to destroy crypto currencies. But if you are afraid to take risks then you can invest in the top ten crypto currency coins. I am sure the coin has more potential for success in the future.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
Those are just rumors that 90 percent of the coins will die but if you want to be relaxed and without stress then you should invest in the 10% strongest coins.
Activity: 277
November 16, 2018, 02:41:55 PM
I don`t know if it`s true, but my selected coins are: Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 364
November 16, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
I don't know either but I think the more the crypto market decreases, the more majority coins die of but I believe it will not happen. Definitely, the market will recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 16, 2018, 02:31:26 PM
If the market continues to decrease, I think it is possible for majority of coins to die. I mean it may exist but there will be no movement because there is no buy orders on the exchange. I think this is happening on newly listed coins and it takes months before someone buys a coin. The wait game is far too long and its much better if we stay away from  low tier coins and new coins from ICO's.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 16, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
No bitcoin price fluctuations can affect altcoins so much that they directly disappear from the market. The future of tokens is directly dependent on their projects, and not on the price of Bitcoin. If bitcoin falls in price, the price of the token also dreams, but it will continue to exist vseravno, and if its project develops, then the token will grow in price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
what is clear is that there are many coins that die but whether 90% or 80% I don't know for sure because there seems to be no such list, and many dead coins that I observe are because the Team cannot develop the project so investors move to other potential coins there are also projects that deliberately only cheat. so we have to be smart in choosing projects so we don't lose.
November 16, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
I think that not 90 percent of all coins will die but 98 percent. most of tokens which now exists is nothing. now
they have neither a product nor a real team.
eell and i feel no pain abput that as thet will ease our life leaving only good cpins to survive and to makr us rich and glad
November 16, 2018, 01:58:39 PM
ues i think they will but tjere is nothing bad i  thos situation and i am sure taht you will know that as they are so bad
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 16, 2018, 01:57:06 PM
I think that not 90 percent of all coins will die but 98 percent. most of tokens which now exists is nothing. now
they have neither a product nor a real team.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 16, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
90% percent of the coins may die but the question is how long. 90% percent of the coins may die but in such a period of time, there might be many new coins being released.

All the new coins which are released in a hurry and which does not have any sustainability in the long run due to not much use of such coins will cease to exists and coins like BTC, ETH and other top coins will also be the major player in the market. So choose wisely and invest accordingly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
Now of course a lot of scams , and a lot of coins that have already died , I think if you are in bad coins then you need to get out of them and better enter into better coins!
Pages:
Jump to: