Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 15. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 14, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
If Bitcoin really collapses this year, then all cryptocurrencies will not be spared, which is 100% of the data, not 90%! In the future, there may be alternatives to Bitcoin encryption, but now Bitcoin is still the king!
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 03:29:07 AM
I do not think so, because even though at present the price of coin crypto is experiencing a very drastic decline but that does not mean that there will be many coins that will die, there is still a chance for coin crypto which has experienced a very drastic decline in prices to recover who knows when that recovery will occur, especially in this crypto world that anything can happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 03:25:20 AM
First, I do not understand your idea or perception of bitcoin.  Bitcoin is not a bubble,  a bubble asset don't provide any benefit or real case uses except for speculations and gambling or pyramid. At some point,  some Altcoin may fizzle out because of lack of interest in community using them!
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 14, 2018, 03:11:26 AM
Of course NOT! I think your scaling it in a wrong way for a many type of currencies in the market maybe some of it will gonna die not 90 percent of them. Just imagine 100 of the currencies in the market and you scale of a 90 percent of the currencies will gonna die, it is obviously not right and I think stable currency will stay to get more chance of success in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 03:04:12 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
Such a picture would be beautiful, then it would be easier to invest. After all, there are the most stable and effective coins, so let's say the scenario of 2015. The remaining coins just soared in demand and in price.

Stable coins cannot make a market! Just imagine how is it gonna work if all the coins on the market have no volatility! Such a market will be dead.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
No I don't believe too fabulous figures, 90 % is a huge number. I think there will be some to die, others to go on shift and the number of altcoins will be about the same.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 02:46:26 AM
I don't want 90% of coins to die, maybe only a few altcoins will die because there is no further development and the community can't afford to run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 14, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
I think yes, there is many coins already die in 2018, and in the future this tendention will continue.
For me all copy past coins must die
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
November 14, 2018, 02:40:59 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
Such a picture would be beautiful, then it would be easier to invest. After all, there are the most stable and effective coins, so let's say the scenario of 2015. The remaining coins just soared in demand and in price.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
November 14, 2018, 02:37:44 AM
For all time-perhaps. But at the moment that 90% immediately disappear, I do not believe. All purely cumulative way occurs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 01:39:17 AM
As always, in business, especially in the beginning, there are more risks to be defeated. But more chances to catch a successful project. Learn, reason and believe in intuition.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 14, 2018, 01:31:26 AM

The bubble already burst, and if I'm not mistaken, this is the 2nd bubble burst for crypto currencies.
First one was when it peaked at $2,000, then most recent is the peak to $20,000.
There will be another wave but we're just not sure if this wave will be as big as the last one.

And yes, i think more than 90% of altcoins / $shitcoins in existence today will go into the graveyard of coins.
https://deadcoins.com/
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 11:12:33 PM
All legit crypto will keep exist and the price will increase in the long term. Currenty the market cap of each crypto is very small compared others asset because crypto maret still young, so all crypto has potential to growth. Some crypto can be die because that is fraud coin, like MLM Coin and Ponzi coin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 13, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Maybe yes maybe not, you can research from coins list from every web on google. Market is in bad condition and we can see coins are not list/ doesn't list any more ( but not 90% ). This is reality and we should take it as a sign to be careful take coins for trading/ investment activity. Chose top 1 - 5 coins from coinmarketcap and replace your asset only there, use wise money management and good luck to you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 13, 2018, 10:32:30 PM
I think that is not true at all that 90% of coins are die because only few coins are not reach into exchanges because of lack of promoting their project and no investors are gonna invest with them, the team should be more experience to handle the project.
Activity: 322
November 13, 2018, 10:22:01 PM
Don't quite sure how many coins will lost it's value. But surely some coin will die and some will keep on survive.
For now, we should be able to choose correctly which coin to invest on to avoid the risk of loosing our money cause we choose the wrong coin to invest.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 13, 2018, 10:09:45 PM
When we see the price on CMC we can imagine there would be something happen like that. But in most projects there are still working and planning to launch their products. So i believe on some of project will do better in future. And I also believe this is best time doing research about those projects and invest if they made us our confidence.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

Probably. Theory is, the people will lose their faith in cryptocurrency once bitcoins are removed from the whole equation. Everybody said that the bubble won't pop but lo and behold, bitcoins did. That will definitely kill everyone's favor on cryptocurrency. If you're still looking into investing on the 10% that would probably survive the holocaust, then buy Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

Yes i believe on that,  90% of coins will die after ICO because they can't survive in the market. Like if the project has no development surely this project will die. It's all depends on the marketing and developing on the team.
Activity: 420
November 13, 2018, 09:26:16 PM
For the future, there will certainly be coin-coins that will die, but we cannot predict which coin will die, obviously a good and strong coin that will last for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: