Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 12. (Read 2890 times)

copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 08:00:09 AM
It is normal that if bitcoin price dumps, almost all coins's price dumps. Who have said you 90% altcoins will die after bitcoin will bubble burst? Nothing will happen but temporarily it may be down.
Activity: 406
November 16, 2018, 07:56:15 AM
Personally, I don’t think that Bitcoin is some kind of bubble - this is the most reliable and actively developing cryptocurrency, which is important for the modern crypto community. Of course, some altcoins will die and leave the market if the BTC falls, but it is unlikely that 90% of the coins will die in the future.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
No one knows, I must suggest that if you luck in experience in crypto market cycle. Must better to keep your money out of this situation.  It's either loss or win , so don't make your money in 50/50 percent of risk. If I were you just keep updated and enter in a good moment not like this
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 07:02:58 AM
This simply can not happen, because it is simply an unimaginable procedure, so the whole market will lose its trust and cease to be liquid, so I do not understand how it can be at all, everything is very simple.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 16, 2018, 06:59:05 AM
I think while these 90% will die there will be a new 90% who will take their place. Look at the market, new projects come out every day, new coins are created every day. Some die, others take their place. I think while these 90% will die there will be a new 90% who will take their place. Look at the market, new projects come out every day, new coins are created every day. Some die, others take their place. Cryptocurrency cycle in nature.  Grin
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 05:56:54 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

if you doubt the altcoin that you want to invest, you better choose 1 or 2 coins that have a good future. like Bitcoin and etherum. both of them clearly have sophisticated technology and have good prospects. what you worry about the altcoin for investing is true. therefore, you can invest now in bitcoin and etherum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 05:35:47 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

How could you said that the ninety percent of the coins in the market will die eventually? But I believe you that there might be some coins that will vanish soon since the competition between the coins in the market is a "battle of the fittest" meaning to say that they should win the people and become the most well used cryptocurrency in order to sustain their existence.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
November 16, 2018, 05:35:11 AM
90 percent is too much number of tokens.
Many will die due to demand of the people are not for them.
Some has no project to show or no development.
It is given since the first day. only projects with great demand will stay in this community!
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 05:33:45 AM
90% percent of the coins may die but the question is how long. 90% percent of the coins may die but in such a period of time, there might be many new coins being released.
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
November 16, 2018, 05:30:36 AM
To say that 90% of the tokens from the CMC will disappear is unlikely! But I hope that most of the projects will leave this market, because these 90% are garbage in which I am not ready to invest.

ICO continue every day and they become more and more. Projects which have hundreds of repeated and still people are hard to invest in them. Why? Still believe at a time when each slag on the ICO gained 100% of the amount in a few days and entered the market with at least *2. Wake up the time has passed.
Most projects are just hopeless and there are even abandoned ones, so why leave them on the CMC.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
I think the rumors of bitcoin bursting has been going on for a while now yet it never happens yet albeit there is still that possibility. Being the pioneer in cryptocurrency, it should have already improved by now which is 10 years after but it does not seem to have been able to do so. I have nothing against bitcoin. I in fact have already earned quite a bit from it but in this kind of business, we should always look for a better opportunity. I came across Virie and gathered that it has its own exchange network and escrow system which means that it would eliminate the need for a brokerage. That should be a lot of cutting in the cost.
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 15, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
I think you should classify new crypto coins in the same way as startup businesses. In reality around 75 - 80% of them will fail within the first 12 months and only the cream of the crop actually make it. This is why it is important to check the experience and credentials of the team and look for real world business experience as a number 1 priority.
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 15, 2018, 02:39:23 AM
Interestingly, the market will now throw off many from their backs or will remain forks and many clones. I wanted us to return to the initial position of development with no more than a hundred coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 02:37:06 AM
It is very difficult for me to say that it will still be with 90% of tokens, but it still seems to me that nothing terrible will happen exactly, because today many people have cryptocurrencies on their lips and this will obviously greatly increase the opportunity to win
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 15, 2018, 02:34:50 AM
If the bitcoin bubble bursts, then all the altcoins may die, but such a thing is impossible. For investment, I suggest you choose a daily transaction. Although the profit is very low, you can stop the loss in time.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 15, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

If this happens, I think the market will not survive anymore, because at that time, whole investers will be panic and leave out, no longer believe in this market
Activity: 560
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 15, 2018, 01:05:42 AM

There is big competition on the crypto market and only the best projects will survive. Some of them will struggle,
some of them will disappear but those with active development and strong use case will stay for long.

Agree, only those useful projects can survive in this industry, do you wonder why some project only lasted sometime only for few months? Its because some of them were created to seek funds and raise a lot of money for trading without any products at all. Maybe some have potentials but thats contribute only to 5% of all ICOs. Use cases are important for ICO, those project demonstrate the advantage of their project will probably survive the market.
Activity: 420
November 15, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
I think that more than 995 of coins will die because:

1) Most of coins are just offering same features with different names. Only those will survive which are offering something unique.

2) Some of the coins are surviving just because they had been manipulating prices with the help of large funds they have.
I see the first reason is very true, there are too many altcoin with a feature. So all the copied altcoin will die because it's nothing new to apply to our lives. Only the top altcoin will continue to live and grow

Activity: 271
November 15, 2018, 01:01:52 AM
If Bitcoin really collapses this year, then all cryptocurrencies will not be spared, which is 100% of the data, not 90%! In the future, there may be alternatives to Bitcoin encryption, but now Bitcoin is still the king!

In your opinion, I find you have the same idea as me about bitcoin as the most important crypto of altcoin. At present, although the price of BTC is low and low, it is still the same, waiting for it to return to the old price and cryptocurrencies will look different with it Grin Bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 15, 2018, 12:07:58 AM

I think only few altcoins will survive. Those one will be successful that have some solid technology and features. Nowadays, so many altcoins released at the crypto market every day but so many of them are garbage and have nothing behind them. So much scam. But such shitcoins will be filtered out from the market naturally with time. They just will not be able to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: