Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 16. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 09:15:48 PM
I think so, because for me, the only projects that will survive in the next five years, are these projects that will have a working product. We need more progress in our industry and more innovations in form of working apps, platforms, and devices.

Intense competition and the continued presence of new coins certainly makes competition very tight, too many coins and tokens certainly make a profit for coins that have entered the top 10, eventually investors will make the top 10 the main investment and will make many coins die.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 08:22:01 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst?
I think the most of altcoins will die before the bitcoin becomes the bubble

If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
It's impossible to know for sure how to find the best coins and you will nowhere find this information, who knows maybe next year we will see the new cryptocurrency king or BTC and ETH will die
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 13, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

In the world of bitcoin, bubbles are not the right words for bitcoin because what's there is only an explosion of prices or prices on the moon. It could be true, but it could also not, the death of 90 percent of altcoins could have happened if their developers were already not able to saturate their conditions that were lonely from the buyers, because they no longer had ideas/innovations that could lead to success.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
It's not easy to say exact percentages, but definitely, most of them will. The reason is that they don't have real world use cases, and they are only existing because of the ICO mania.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
I do foresee most coins dying before we can get a better place in crypto. The many coins existing just makes it harder for well-known institutions to accept crypto because they think these monies were made out of tin air which should not be so. If it were so, no country will have been poor or in debt on this earth. We would have just made more of our respective fiats when we are in short of money
Activity: 229
November 13, 2018, 06:56:13 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
I don't think you need to think about things that don't necessarily happen. If you want an investment, why don't you invest in a safe place if indeed it will happen. Lost 90% altcoin Huh that is very unlikely.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 13, 2018, 06:29:54 PM
That percentage is correct, most coins fail after being in the market for less than a year, this is why it is common knowledge that if you want to hold coins for the long term there is only one coin that can do such a job and that is bitcoin every other coin could disappear overnight and you could lose all your money something that is not very reassuring to me.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 13, 2018, 06:13:37 PM
I think so, because for me, the only projects that will survive in the next five years, are these projects that will have a working product. We need more progress in our industry and more innovations in form of working apps, platforms, and devices.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2018, 06:11:11 PM
You would be surprised how many coins that were thought that resurfaced and had a little pump, angry by can happen in this s world.

I do think long term that a lot of people here coins will die off and we will have the decent ones left.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:07:50 PM
Most likely altcoins will not die because Bitcoin will no longer be as popular as it was and a new coin will be released on a new plan that will eventually conquer the top of the market!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

To begin with, how can you be so sure that bitcoin is a bubble and it will soon burst? OK, let's assume that bitcoin is a bubble. Why does he have to burst any time soon? The dollar, too, every year bury, and he still lives and all well. Wink
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 13, 2018, 05:06:25 PM
We can not know that actually because yes there are too many coins but also their teams are working hard for their coins. Surely there are some scam ones but 70 80 percentage of coins teams working hard for their products. So if world will start to use blockchain more than before these coins may not be die in the future. That is related with adoption.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
November 13, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
Yes I believe they're gonna die. Because they are either competitor of some other coin (that only one of them can survive) or pointless, doesn't do anything. But competition will bring us the best projects, best use cases then world will become decentralized. This is what I believe Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 13, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
Most likely it will be so. It is already clear that a lot of coins went to the bottom very quickly, we don’t even hear about many, and their price indicates that they are likely to remain at the bottom. If you want to invest in such a market, then do it in proven coins, it will give you a guarantee of at least some.
Activity: 182
platio.io
November 13, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
I don't think thsi percentage is right, at least 50% will continue to exist and don't forget that people create new coins everyday
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
November 13, 2018, 04:57:47 PM
More likely to happen if bitcoin keeps declining the market but as of now i think it is at 60 to 80% of the altcoins are dead and won't ever have a chance to get back again. It is still the best to invest in bitcoin where bitcoin price is not that too high but yet cheaper than it is over the last year of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
November 13, 2018, 04:25:05 PM
I do not think that 90% of the coins will die. It seems to me that there are much more quality projects and they will survive. I believe that the cryptocurrency will actively develop.
Activity: 336
November 13, 2018, 04:11:57 PM
Unfortunately it's true. It seems to me that there will remain only those coins that can be embedded in people's lives. But there are very few such coins.
I also think that now the market is just overflowing with useless tokens that carry nothing useful. And I think that soon they will start to depreciate.
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
Definitely in the future we will use only the best developments that have coped with the competition. Now we are seeing an increase in a very large number of projects. Some of them have the same goal. We have to watch them and have time to invest, if you want to earn. However, I am already sure that it is worth buying bitcoin and Ethereum. These two coins definitely deserve everyone's attention. They have a great future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 13, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
90% is a really high percentage, to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised really. A lot of coins just popped out during 2017 when ICOs were a super easy way to make money with. The hype that the coins had isn't there anymore and a lot of crapcoins will indeed find this fateful.

Also, a lot of useless copies of coins that aren't any much better than the original coin they were based off from.
Pages:
Jump to: