Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 18. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 01:42:44 AM
maybe not 90%. but more than half of the cryptocurrency will not survive. Moreover, already next year most of the projects will leave the arena, simply unable to withstand the fall of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 13, 2018, 12:56:10 AM
Many coin have die because lower and drop price after listing at exchange market, but more than 90% of coin die because they can listed their coin at bigger market, many investor have disappointed with ico owner because could not listed their ico coin at best exchange market.
in fact all ICO projects also want to register their coins in the best exchange market, but all of them also have to use large funds, so it is only natural to launch a small market first, because they are waiting for sufficient funds to re-register them on a large market
I agree with you but unfortunately a lot of ico is a complete fraud. We need to be very careful about ico. The worst ico even collects $ 1 million. This is a very high money. Everybody wants to win this. And that's why this market is full of fraudsters.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
November 13, 2018, 12:53:21 AM
Many coin have die because lower and drop price after listing at exchange market, but more than 90% of coin die because they can listed their coin at bigger market, many investor have disappointed with ico owner because could not listed their ico coin at best exchange market.
in fact all ICO projects also want to register their coins in the best exchange market, but all of them also have to use large funds, so it is only natural to launch a small market first, because they are waiting for sufficient funds to re-register them on a large market
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
November 13, 2018, 12:52:21 AM
We have many advantages in bear market which many don't seems to take note of, bear market gives great chance to those who missed the last bull run , it give room to developer to enrich the project and make it more stronger, it show what and which coin will have the strength to carry on wen the bull return as many will die in the bear market so watch out as great project will never allow this situation to take control of their project .
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
My guess is at least 99%.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 13, 2018, 12:47:47 AM
What you're writing hopefully happens. I really want this with all my heart. 90% of available coins are scam in this market. It also causes a lot of money in the market. And so other rugged coins can't catch the price they deserve.
Let's think about it. There are only 250 very robust projects on the market. And all the money. The price of everything will be 10x now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 12:44:13 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
I don't really sure how many coin will die, but i'm sure some of the coins that available today will meet their end.
When that time comes, i hope the surviving coins will be able to become stronger and increase their value.
Activity: 380
November 13, 2018, 12:41:07 AM
There are so many coins right now and most of them are existing companies already. There are also start-up companies who venture directly into cryptocurrency. I believe that many companies will survive and many will fail as well. This is the same fact with the current business model. There are so many business that was being establish on a daily basis but a lot of them also failed. The same thing is also happening in business venture in cryptocurrency. But definitely, those investor and visionaries who have the strong will go move forward will win.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 12:39:40 AM
This may be true. Many coins are exchanged only one or two. Bitcoin can attack them at any time. If Bitcoin chooses to depreciate sharply, they may die immediately. Bad coins are the nemesis of Bitcoin, which affects the growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
I think that's not true. the coin will continue to grow and in line with the rapid advancement of technology and the many enthusiasts will crypto continues could make it bigger. Indeed several will die but will not be as much of a say. only coins were weak and really no investors interested in it will die.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 05:43:43 PM
Most likely it will happen. Many coins will disappear and those that remain will become much stronger and more expensive in a few years. Etheera project will be one of those that will become very strong.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 12, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
Firstly bitcoin is not a bubble. People want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin have some special features and it is future money in my opinioın. So people buying that so bitcoins price continue increasing. We can not say that a bubble. If you can say bitcoin is a bubble i think gold is bubble for you also. Gold is only a shining metal with yellow colour .. 60 70 percentage of coins will die in the future because they are scam. but 40 percentage will continue their lifes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 12, 2018, 05:36:12 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

If that will happen, only altcoins with real purpose and supporters will survive. There are over thousands of altcoins and more and more are created as time goes by. That is why some projects lack attention by investors and soon dies. Only coins that are already trusted will remain.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 12, 2018, 05:34:37 PM
I do not think that this is possible. Say 50%. Of course, bad projects will simply not withstand the competition and leave. I think the developers now understand this too. What is needed is a unique product.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
Yes, I think now a lot of coins are beginning to forget and they come out of the exchanges , I need to keep a very good coin because you can remain an eternal investor!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 12, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
All the projects from the crypto space are start-ups. And this is normal sittustion that most of them will die. It is not so easy to survive in IT world. So many clones without any strong ideas.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 12, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
I think this has been proven over and over again, we have the dot com bubble also recently and most of the projects are gone. The only thing I don't know in Crypto space is how this is going to pans out, maybe exchange will start delisting some projects with no active development behind them  and their price would go to zero
Activity: 602
November 12, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
I also agree with the opinion that the vast majority of existing projects are doomed to failure due to the fact that the product they offer to people is not always needed.
Activity: 672
November 12, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
Yes,some of the coins that I hold have started to disappear from the market exchange even have no value anymore, because companies that have not run again on the blockchain system and some of the coins I get from airdrop that have no purpose in developing their coins
Activity: 602
November 12, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
Of course not, because in most cases, of course, nothing terrible will happen and many projects will remain truly speculative, because that's exactly what altcoins can be called for, so just expect everything to get better.
Pages:
Jump to: