Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 17. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
Unfortunately it's true. It seems to me that there will remain only those coins that can be embedded in people's lives. But there are very few such coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
November 13, 2018, 03:52:34 PM
Maybe this is true that in the future there will be some coins that will die but I don't think up to 90%, only coins that have good potential will survive and weak coins will die, we must be good at analyzing a good coin
copper member
Activity: 226
November 13, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
I have been around cryptocurrency and blockchain for a while and I have learnt a lot since there. I have learnt that any coin without a minimum viable product will die a natural death and trading alone can't sustain it. I can't give the actual percentage of coins that will die off sooner or later but any coin without an 'mvp' will die
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 03:49:19 PM
Many cryptocurrency out there is without usecase when the cryptocurrency market becomes what it's really meant to be, many coins will fade out naturally.
Activity: 837
November 13, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
I don't know the statistics of the projects that will fail, but one thing is sure, any project without true value or without relevance in the crypto space will fail. Just like in the real world, when something lacks value its bound to fail.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 13, 2018, 03:42:11 PM
i hope that about 70-90 % of the current 2000 coins die soon or later be course they are not in need .
In my opinion it is enough when the current 10 coins get great updates like the lightning network do.

kind regards
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
It`s hard to say, how many altcoins will die. But what I definitely know - only good ones will survive. We need to choose wisely where we want to invest in and do own research work.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 13, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
Yes. it seems so. There are a lot of fake and useless projects nowdays. You must to choose best [rojects which have usefull idea and good team with experience in blockchain, marketing and in niche which they do. But now is a good time to buy some undervalued project on this bear market.
I would recommend you look at Tomochain, Egretia, OneLedger, Pal Network, Essentia.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
November 13, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
The likelihood of this is very high, so it is worth investing in projects that have a real product, they will be able to stay on the market no matter what.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
really 90% ?  Cheesy
and what coin if you mean for 10% ? I guess that's just your speculation
I know there are lots of coins to die but to be sure they are actually not completely dead on the market unless that is a token that comes from Iico scam
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 13, 2018, 02:39:33 PM
90% is a very high number. You might want to narrow it down to at least 50%. If you look at the price right now, even if its low, there are still a lot of coins and only a few of them are dying. Some coins are being delisted on exchanges because of the low demand. For me, that is when a coin dies. There's still over a thousand coins on the market and the coins are surviving even on a bad situation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 02:15:52 PM
Many coin have die because lower and drop price after listing at exchange market, but more than 90% of coin die because they can listed their coin at bigger market, many investor have disappointed with ico owner because could not listed their ico coin at best exchange market.
in fact all ICO projects also want to register their coins in the best exchange market, but all of them also have to use large funds, so it is only natural to launch a small market first, because they are waiting for sufficient funds to re-register them on a large market
I agree with you but unfortunately a lot of ico is a complete fraud. We need to be very careful about ico. The worst ico even collects $ 1 million. This is a very high money. Everybody wants to win this. And that's why this market is full of fraudsters.

It is possible that these ICOs are impersonating the money they mobilize to encourage users to think that they are calling for capital success. And those ignorant people will be fooled by these tricks
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
Yes, I think even more than 90% of the coins will die, if you now see all the coins that are below 100 top, potentially not interesting for investors from the big risk
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 13, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
I don't believe that 90% of all the altcoins, it is true that many altcoins are very low and poor. But I believe some of the projects that are down today will go high some day.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
November 13, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
If 80% of ICO are scams then it is nothing strange that 90% will vanish. I think that top 10 is safe, rest maybe a little risky over top 100 marketcarp very risky.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
There is a great chance that a lot of Altcoins will die as a result of not being able to keep up but saying 90% of them will die is actually far fetched. Like I keep saying, over 60% of the coins/tokens present in the crypto industry has little to No substance of value and as such aren't projects to be considered in the long run. Everyone who can write a white paper, design a site and build an Ethereum contract address is floating an ICO (project) offering completely nothing but expecting to raise so much funds from token sales. These are the category of projects that will surely die a natural death with time and unfortunately, there are a whole lot of them out there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 13, 2018, 01:20:38 PM
I disagree with your opinion that crypto-currencies (bitcoin) is a bubble and the fact that it can explode. Some altcoins may indeed cease to exist, but new coins and projects will be created.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
Such coins will die over time. There will pass several years and on  the market of cryptocurrency there will be only top coins such as bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
If the bitcoin bubble bursts, everything will die 100% so you dont need to find altcoin to be able to invest. Bitcoin will not explode but there are many altcoin will die because they are altcoin scam
Activity: 109
November 13, 2018, 12:54:11 PM
I assume that 90% of the altcoins will disappear. But in opposition, I will say with confidence that 190% of the more successful, sought-after and valuable altcoins will take their place.
Pages:
Jump to: