Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 19. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 12, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

I think yes, most of the altcoins which are now flooding the market won't survive this crypto storm and die. And in my point of view that is good news, because after this cleaning we must see a significant growth of all the coins that would survive. So the thing you can do now is to choose careful what crypto assets to invest in. And you can do this only by detailed analysis of the start ups, their dev team, road maps, white papers etc. After that you can make an investing decision.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 11:57:52 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Yes especially in a bear market those useless altcoins will be more vulnerable to die. When in a bear market the investors or crypto user will be more careful in choosing the right ICO to invest in and not like bull market where they will invest in any ICO that is of potential.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
Many coin have die because lower and drop price after listing at exchange market, but more than 90% of coin die because they can listed their coin at bigger market, many investor have disappointed with ico owner because could not listed their ico coin at best exchange market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 12, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
The good coins are here to stay but those scam projects are going to die a natural death.  If you watch the cryptocurrencies development very well you will find out that bitcoin is drawing every good coins in the market and those bad one are not attractive to investors. 
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
November 12, 2018, 11:44:06 AM
In fact, I disagree, 95 percent of today's crypto projects and altcoins will die.  Most of the existing projects are useless and the use of blockchain technology is inappropriate.  Only 50-100 projects will remain and they will be strong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
I also think most coins will die because there will be no benefit to them. now I think it is worth investing only in altcoins from the top 10. and to participate in ICO is risky.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 02, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
This can be a different story if some of the altcoins already have a real project and have been mass adopted. So that if bitcoin bubble burst happen, it is possible if they can survive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
Yes this is true the most of the coins and tokens and also project and ICOs will die .  But those project what will survive will be on the top and will give very good profit . It is very hard to find those gems!

I think these gems have long been known and there is nothing to looking for.
I'm not sure about 90%, but nowadays very large number of projects are born already dead, that is, they has no fresh idea and, in fact, are nobody needs.
Activity: 294
October 02, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
from my TA, its normal like before, because BTC need to pump first,

after that ETH will follow, normally it wont die up to 90%, because there will always dump money into nonsense coin, just like before many project being pumped without a reason 
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

in my opinion, 90 percent will not die, yes, if you say 10 percent will die, that could happen, but for 90 percent, maybe the answer is no my advice don't be too panic with the current condition
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 02, 2018, 12:08:55 PM
I am sure that if Bitcoin will drop hard, 99,9% of coins will die! And if you suggest that scenario, you better invest only in Bitcoin. Or some "not true" cryptocurrencies like Ripple or Stellar - they are not so correlated with major cryptocurrency.
Yes, I agree with you. There are many different types of cryptocurrency, around 2000 coins on CoinMarketCap, and many other coins that are not available on CoinMarketCap. I don't think we need too much like that, just around 100 - 200 is enough

Most of the longer non-developed, abandoned, those whose value falls to zero will surely disappear from the market in a few years. Such coins are not needed for anyone. However, so many projects are being created that in their place there will be new ones which after some time will share the fate of their predecessors.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
I am sure that if Bitcoin will drop hard, 99,9% of coins will die! And if you suggest that scenario, you better invest only in Bitcoin. Or some "not true" cryptocurrencies like Ripple or Stellar - they are not so correlated with major cryptocurrency.
Yes, I agree with you. There are many different types of cryptocurrency, around 2000 coins on CoinMarketCap, and many other coins that are not available on CoinMarketCap. I don't think we need too much like that, just around 100 - 200 is enough
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
October 02, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
90% is like almost destroying the whole market, but sadly I tdo think that these coins would die, they will die slowly, and if it dies at a slow pace, new coins will come up to replace and become much more better than before.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 11:33:51 AM
Yes this is true the most of the coins and tokens and also project and ICOs will die .  But those project what will survive will be on the top and will give very good profit . It is very hard to find those gems!
Activity: 602
October 02, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
No. Definitely this will not happen, well, or in extreme cases it seems to me that this can not happen for various reasons, probably it will have to happen all the same but not so many projects will have to suffer.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
Just few kinds coin will be scam and do not have value, many altcoin still have higher price after listing more than several years. we can know how bad and scam coin when first time launch at the ico project.
Activity: 182
October 02, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
you're right because of the collapse in market value. Sad How much time do we wait for the market price to pay? We need to wait 10 years to sell our holdings Sad now I have the average market value.
Activity: 196
October 02, 2018, 11:10:42 AM
Those coins that were initially not promising will die, and so much depends on the project and the team, how the team will work and what it will do for this.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 02, 2018, 10:56:20 AM
Perhaps 90% of the currently existing crypto coins will disappear, but they will be replaced by at least 500% of the number of altcoys that are available today. The future of altcoyins is very promising.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 05:52:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: