Pages:
Author

Topic: Will all ecr20 tokens follow ethereum? - page 3. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 13, 2018, 09:01:07 PM
Of course, as information at this time there are hundreds of ERC-20 based tokens, and this makes ethereum use continue to increase so that it can rise up to thousands of percent in 2017, but unfortunately today the price of ethereum drops and does not exceed $ 100, so all tokens also drop.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 13, 2018, 08:43:20 PM
They were created and supported by ERC20. Because creating them is quite easy and the cost is very low. That's a great option. ETH prices fell mainly due to the dumping of ICOs when they raised capital

All ERC 20 token are supported by Ethereum, the founder of ERC 20 is Vitalik and maybe users of the smart contract isn't responsible enough to handle projects that causes ethereum to fall down too much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 07:58:17 PM
Yes, majority of the coins are following the market leader BTC. When ETH drops in price ERC 20 tokens are following
and usually dropping even further. This is a small market and the correlation is high between the coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
Shitcoins will follow because their success is product of eth success. Good tokens are safe, they only need stable network to run on it, but price is about project that tokens represent.
If they stop preferring eth network, they create their own network and do token swap. It happens everyday!
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
Not all ERC-20 tokens follows Ethereum but most of them. Dome coins has own way and they have a really good technology or something another what give the power for them and they have a good and stabil price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 06:03:11 PM
I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

The sharp drop in the price of Ethereum is precisely caused by the panic sale of tokens, which were released on the basis of the ETH blockchain. I think the fall will continue until there is good and positive news.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
December 13, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
Well we all know the most of coin in  crypto market is relying in ethereum  because its altcoin so maybe theres possibility that  when ethereum goes down some coin will be followed.

the price of new tokens depends on the progress of the projects standing behind these coins but not on the price of ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 13, 2018, 04:36:19 PM
I don't think so. ERC-20 is the platform of Ethereum but it doesn't have a bearing on how the price goes for those who were using the same platform. However, there are times that if ETC and Bitcoin goes down, other alts will go with it as they are dependent on the price of those two. If you don't understand, how about looking at the foreign currency exchange as an example. One thing goes down and others will go with it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 04:33:58 PM
There are god number of coins that are not following the trend of ethereum. You can check the likes of XYO, BNK and others. They are all growing, irrespective of the price of ethereum. So that a token uses the platform of ethereum, does not mean it will fall when eth falls or that it will rise when it rises.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
December 13, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
Well we all know the most of coin in  crypto market is relying in ethereum  because its altcoin so maybe theres possibility that  when ethereum goes down some coin will be followed.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 04:15:27 PM
I don't agree with you. Many successful projects which using ERC-20 have their own prices. It depends on their products rather than blockchain on which they are based. Also I think thta ethereum will start growing in January after Constantinople.

Activity: 596
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
Many projects were released on the Ethereum platform and perhaps its fall will affect the price of their coins. But on the other hand, if the projects continue to work and improve, it will not allow their coin to fall very low.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 03:38:12 PM
NO, Even at the bear season there will always a black sheep who will ignore it.
Same goes on bull run but still, there will be tokens in eRC-20 who will fall its price.
It will depend on the market how people will give the demand on the price.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 03:21:23 PM
In Cryptocurrency Ethereum is the king but every token don't follow Ethereum price. All altcoins price depends on BTC price cause it's main currency.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 02:21:33 PM
If we are to by ethereum serving as the base currency on which alts thrive, then you can assume they'll follow ethereum but if talking in terms of value they wont go hand in hand.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 13, 2018, 02:19:04 PM
As we can see, the eth fall is not really affecting most of the erc20 tokens, because in as much as they are in ethereum, their market prices are been determines by the market buying and selling forces.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
December 13, 2018, 02:04:27 PM
I don’t think ERC20 tokens follow ETH price rise or dip. Instead, I feel that most of the coins and ERC20 tokens follow Bitcoin price.

PS: I noticed that ETH price seems to be oversold as well. Not sure whether there is any accumulation going on though.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 13, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
Nooone can tell if once ETH fell some ERC-20 will follow.
Most of the tokens are listed in merket with ALTS/BTC.
So it is more to follow BTC as THE USD VALUE depends on the BTC value in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
Today, there are a lot of projects, tokens follow the standards of the Ethereum ERC20, and it is very convenient and pleasant that one wallet can fit,thousands of tokens, it is certainly convenient, so I can say that it is really a very good idea to use ERC20 in the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 12:43:56 PM
The ECR 20 tokens have their own pros like:
- Uniformly and fast transaction.
- Confirms the transaction more efficiently.
- Reduce the risk of contract breaking.
These pros are more like Ethereum Cryptocurrency, and we believe that the ECR 20 token will follow Ethereum.
Keeping these pros in context P2P Global Network also distributing the ECR 20 tokens for solving the problem of unemployment. The P2P Global Network also started the bounty program for the crypto enthusiast and others for the rewards Click Here .
Some of the pros you have mentioned is based on the fact they are not being used pretty well, and also you have to understand that when it comes to faster transaction, that is totally based on the ethereum network and either it is congested or not, since all ERC20 tokens do not have their own blockchain and they are based on the ethereum blockchain which is why they are referred to as tokens. With regards to ERC20 following ethereum, one thing for sure is that the whole market follows each other in the same direction and money moves out or move in the same time at the least. So far, we can see that from bitcoin to ethereum, to the erc20 tokens, to other coins with their own blockchain, the whole market is bloody.
Pages:
Jump to: