Pages:
Author

Topic: Will all ecr20 tokens follow ethereum? - page 4. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 13, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

I think not, of course some will follow the ether, but for others it will be possible to become its replacement in some way. Stable Coins have already shown themselves well as a means of storing assets during periods of instability, it remains only to find a more stable coin for investment that can replace the Ethereum platform for ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
At the right moment, everything depends on Bitcoins and every altcoin is following its price. But I think that Ethereum price also effects the price of all ERC-20 altcoins, because they are based on Ethereums blockchain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 07:51:24 AM
The statement is slightly incorrect as the Ethereum follows bitcoin, and therefore, the whole market looks at the flagship cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 07:07:13 AM
I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

Of course, project tokens will also follow the submission of ETH. Because most projects collect ETH as an investment. And what will happen if these investments fell 3 times. Of course, the price of the coins that were created on the platform will be much lower. Or project payments will be cut back.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
most ICO tokens are juxtaposed with Bitcoin and Ethereum in trading on the market, usually erc20 tokens follow ethereum prices if the price of ethereum falls will fall, but not all of them are there token that can maintain its existence because their team has real products and cooperates with various large companies .
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 13, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
I think that the ethereum will grow by the end of 2018.
You see, this is one reason why it is not good to be thinking for the future in a market, when the future is still very far. We are approaching towards the end of the year, and nothing has happened yet. However, I am not saying nothing will happen, considering it is a volatile market, and we can see some surprising price action in the market, but it is all the same thing, we just have to blend with the trend in most cases but for now, I would not be expecting something so much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 13, 2018, 04:04:41 AM
ERC20 tokens works on etherium blockchain but they price completely dont follow eth price.
They can at any moment do swap to ether chain if something happen with eth network
copper member
Activity: 280
December 13, 2018, 03:34:20 AM
This particular dip with etherium based tokens following the drop in etherium value is one of the reasons people are looking away from etherium based ICO's. So far interests have moved to ICO's that are ready to launch their own blockchain and most I have noticed some ICO's that are yet to launch or start trading have started swapping their etherium based tokens to their own blockchain
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
The ECR 20 tokens have their own pros like:
- Uniformly and fast transaction.
- Confirms the transaction more efficiently.
- Reduce the risk of contract breaking.
These pros are more like Ethereum Cryptocurrency, and we believe that the ECR 20 token will follow Ethereum.
Keeping these pros in context P2P Global Network also distributing the ECR 20 tokens for solving the problem of unemployment. The P2P Global Network also started the bounty program for the crypto enthusiast and others for the rewards Click Here .
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

I think they would. All tokens in the ethereum network are traded against eth and the downfall of eth is somehow proportionally equal to the downfall of the tokens, here's an example
Token 1 conducted an ICO last January with the price of $1 equal to 0.001 ETH. ICO would end in December.
In December 0.001 ETH only costs $0.3 (Hypothetically), now if that token would be listed in the same month (December), buy/sell orders have a chance of starting @$0.3, but everybody could buy or sell in their will but it's the initial price from the ICO so it would start that way also.

That is how the value of an asset traded against an asset works. One declines, one would follow.
Activity: 476
October 01, 2018, 03:09:00 PM
I think that the ethereum will grow by the end of 2018.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
October 01, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

when eth dip in price then the price of erc20 tokens rise up in ETH.. real price in crypto is not in $ it is crypto or eth. dip in eth is good for alts.. sell less alts to get more ETH Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 518
October 01, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

They do follow the price of ethereum because they are built on the platform, it is only normal that the price of the coin is following the price of ethereum.. The dip is not going to go past where it has already gotten to in my opinion since it seems to have made itself comfortable at the present price so we should be expecting better prices from the coin
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 29, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
of course not. I don't think it's much of a connection. most likely, the growth or fall of tokens is associated with the state of the ICO and the number of people interested in it. while everything is more or less normal, it is difficult to understand how the market will work in the future
Activity: 294
September 29, 2018, 03:26:10 AM
I guess not. these are separate coins that exist separately from Ethereum and do not depend on its value. if there was such a tight connection, then most likely all tokens would have disappeared from the market irrevocably long ago. we wouldn't be able to get them anymore.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 04:42:53 PM
Erc-20 tokens has been following ethereum for all history of crypto. So why do you think things will be changed? Ethereum is about to reverse and rokens based on ethereum will follow its movent
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 24, 2018, 04:33:58 PM
At the moment, the growth of most tokens depends more on bitcoin than from ETH. ETH very much depends on bitcoin. so I think that no - the price of tokens will not follow for ETH .if bitcoin starts its growth - then yes..
It's a gallop that this situation does not surprise me, since Bitcoin practically does not have any useful for crypto-currency development. While the etherium must be a leader, with its real importance in the crypto-currency world. But it's not at all what it seems.
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 24, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

I'm not saying all ERC20 Tokens will follow Ethereum in terms of price reductions, but so far almost all tokens have decreased in price as Ethereum's price drops.
But there are also ERC20 tokens that can survive like the LOC.
Activity: 672
September 24, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
It is true that without Ethereum platform no ERC20 tokens can create, because Ethereum is the base currency for all ERC20 tokens, but i don't think that all ERC20 tokens follow Ethereum.
According to me the all coins & tokens and even Ethereum are also follow only Bitcoin footsteps, because when Bitcoin grows then all currencies grow, and if it is downwards then all currencies downwards and the latest market condition is its perfect example.
And Ethereum prices fells down due to the scam ICOs projects and also due to high selling pressure of companies, who raised their fund in the form of Ethereum, and now they are start to selling it for project funding.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 22, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
At the moment, the growth of most tokens depends more on bitcoin than from ETH. ETH very much depends on bitcoin. so I think that no - the price of tokens will not follow for ETH .if bitcoin starts its growth - then yes..
Pages:
Jump to: