Pages:
Author

Topic: Will all ecr20 tokens follow ethereum? - page 6. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 124
September 10, 2018, 07:06:06 AM
I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

actually it is not about a connection between ethereum and erc20 tokens. it is about current market situation. as bitcoin could not recover, all market is going down. ethereum falled so much, and erc20 tokens as well.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
The ethereum falls, because many investors already prefer such a project as EOS. The founder and team of the Etherium must work very hard and improve its technology in order to restore its popularity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
The market as a whole will follow eth and bitcoin, I don't think it will matter much if they're erc20 tokens or not though.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
No, not all the erc20 tokens will be affected by the decrease in price of Ethereum. In fact, i have seen a couple of tokens that have even increased in price in the last period, despite the general downtrend of the market. I guess that it all depends on the quality of the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

The price of ETH is really surprising and it is not known how the events will develop further, but I do not think that the other altcoins will follow the price of ETH, because the projects sell ETH in large numbers, which so significantly affects its price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 06:44:11 AM
I say no to this speculation because in as much as there are some that may likely dip with ethereum, there are also some that are very good and also have good team members and community and they will strive to keep the token alive for as long as the market will recover from the bear. If there is also a very good support for the ethereum and investors reduce the rate at which they panic sell I am sure it will recover gradually.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

I think yes, many tokens are only listed with exchange platform that only offers ethereum trades. This will be the most common problem that will occur for those who only listed their token in dex platform and they are the one who will be affected the most.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
It is not likely to affect the already established ones in the market, more likely to affect the new ones that just ended ICOs or just got listed
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 06:36:05 AM
That's should be happened co-incidently but its seems that ecr20 tokens follow ethereum. Some technical team used to manipilate these market price and that's why it's seems loke that.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
September 09, 2018, 05:48:07 PM
Now this is the moment you will see the differences between shitcoins and tokens. On paper almost all erc20 will dip while some will just be a corrections others will even dip lower than their ICO prices The tokens which are useful to the Crypto community will bounds back after the dip but the shitcoins will die and give birth to new shitcoins and the cycle will continue.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 05:47:49 PM
I honestly don't think so. I believe most erc20 tokens are just on the ethereum platform because of the ease of using the smart contracts. Many of them would follow for the time being, but when their main net is ready, they'll leave ethereum at some point.
Activity: 123
September 09, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
It depends on how much they rely on the ETH platform to make their transactions, there are many ec-20 tokens that are very tied to ETH and without a doubt their value will fall with ethereum, but there are also others that are worthwhile and work independently, those do not think they will affect much, although this bear market affects us all.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
Only the technology is from Ethereum but it depends from the project. If the project is good, the token price will increase, if it's not good, the token price will decrease.
Activity: 102
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 09, 2018, 05:06:09 PM
No, as long as the network is up and functioning I see no reason why other coins would fail.  Also with the technology becoming more and more mainstream if Ethereum becomes and issue many strong projects will jump off Ethereum onto their own blockchain. 
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 09, 2018, 04:56:10 PM
The basic truth is that
Once Etherum dumps all other erc  20 tokens follow because t affects them massively

It causes altcoins to forcefully have a reduction in price value and assets too

But altcoins or erc20 tokens do fight back and we expect Etherum to do the same
Fight back
Survive the dump and become what we all want it to be
Activity: 223
September 09, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
Actually it has been the trend that most erc 20 tokens follow suit with ethereum price dip but the rate which ethereum is dumping in the last few  week is quite higher than any other ethereum based tokens. I just hope the market recover soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
even though ethereum tokens are currently down or drastically reduced, that does not mean other tokens are dropped, but all tokens will follow decreases such as ETH
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 09, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
indeed ethereum has experienced a very unnatural price decline but this does not make all ERC20 tokens experience a price drop like ethereum because many of ERC20 see the price of bitcoin is not ethereum
Activity: 115
September 09, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
After I analyzed and monitored myself I got the answer that the ECR20 token did not follow ethereum because of what, after I saw when eth went up another token was dropped and when eth dropped the other tokens which included the ECR20 actually went up.
all tokens have their own strength and have their own power how they maintain and release so there is no way for other tokens to follow ethereum.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 09, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

What would you expect? Erc20 tokens or simply ETH is the main platform and they do use it and come to think if the main frame collapse then it isn't surprising for those projects to follow and as others said I cant see any token specially erc20 do able to retain its price inspite on such bearish market which do result on giving a very red negative prices but as we all know even how deep is the negative no one really knows if this would be the end or not.
Pages:
Jump to: