Pages:
Author

Topic: Will all ecr20 tokens follow ethereum? - page 5. (Read 938 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
September 22, 2018, 08:17:44 AM
99% of erc tokens will die along the way because most have teams with no talent nor even real desire to succeed once all the dev money is used up on alcohol smack and hookers with the odd lambo and penthouse thrown in

eth will survive and eventually find real use cases that get adopted
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 07:45:58 AM
And where they will go to if they were created on the Etherium platform, for them the collapse of Etherium would mean the collapse of their coins!
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 07:36:30 AM
And what can tokens help ETH? Is that giving more popularity around the platform. But on the other hand, they load the network because of what transactions do not pass as quickly as they could.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

I do not believe that all ERC-20 tokens will follow the price of ETH, most likely everything will depend on the market situation and the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 06:29:32 AM
So far there hasn't been a significant movement in the price of ERC20 based tokens but ETH is dipping continuously which might be the matter of concern here. But, there are still room left ETH to recover again, if it does then I don't think ERC20 based tokens will face the similar consequences. Till then, keeping my fingers crossed since I own a lot of them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
It seems to me that ERC 20 tokens basically always follow the Ethereum when it grows or falls.
Activity: 980
September 15, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
Yes, all ERC20 tokens follow ethereum because there base is eth and whatever direction it moves, all ERC20 tokens follow that trend and it logically happens because when base currency drops those who follow it automatically drops.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
After I analyzed and monitored myself I got the answer that the ECR20 token did not follow ethereum because of what, after I saw when eth went up another token was dropped and when eth dropped the other tokens which included the ECR20 actually went up.
all tokens have their own strength and have their own power how they maintain and release so there is no way for other tokens to follow ethereum.

That is very interesting, I was wondering if there is a correlation between ether price and token price, but it makes sense that they are independent.  Now they might overall reflect the market conditions, which at the moment don't appear to be very high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
It's strange why people ask such questions, it's the protocol that is used on the ETH chain, how else then? Do you think that this will not happen? I just do not even know what you can add, because all I can say is yes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
September 15, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
Will all ERC20 token follow ethereum?

1. in great line and project developers have a good future especially their roadmap, I think developers should get out of the protocol/platform ethereum (mainnet/main-network)

2. for a price, I think to follow the trend on this obvious ethereum markets that exist now and a lot of Tokens based-on ethereum.

3. and from this we can see development a project at each token will look good in the side of price or the roadmap so I think investors/traders will be following

so far tried you can see Achain platform and some token of his base-on that network. may I say vexanium token from inside price isn’t bad too from Achain Platform.

so you can conclude your own guys  Wink
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
 well some might follow ,especially those ones listed on decentralized exchanged where you can only trade them against Eth. AS the price of ETH is fluctuating its difficult to make profits from those tokens also. But for other tokens  that can be traded against other currencies,the fall in ETH price might not affect them .
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 03:11:34 AM
That is the mistake users do when they see that price is falling down of a coin. When ETH’s price is falling down, users are getting and selling their coins. This ultimately is leading to price fall. So ECR20 should not go for this kind of activity.
Activity: 90
September 12, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
It's hard to predict what will happen next, but some projects can, of course, go away, but more will remain, since the ERC20 is good for young projects.
Activity: 476
September 12, 2018, 04:30:16 PM
I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

For erc20 tokens that tradeable with ethereum only, it can be such tokens will follow ethereum. But for erc20 tokens that have another pairs like with btc, ltc and so on, maybe such tokens won't follow ethereum.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
I somehow believe that ECR-20 tokens will follow Ethereum. The market Cap and price of ECR-20 is so low. On the other hand the price of Ethereum has been fallen for the ICO investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 04:27:49 PM
As ı see these days because of dramatic drop of the eth some of erc20 tokens keep their prize at same level. I have already exchange some of my altcoins to ETH which is more favorable for me.
Activity: 99
September 11, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
ERC20 tokens that are being dumped by the ICOs might face the same fate ase ETH but that is not because they are ERC20 compliant tokens rather the ICOs are to be blamed here. But, there are still silver lining like the market getting stable again or CBOE coming up with Ethereum future which can save the fate of all these coins.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
September 11, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
actually not all tokens follow eth. it is strange but when all is red, there are always some nice tokens that go green.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
ECR-20 invented to support Ethereum so definitely it will support Ethereum. But as Ethereum is decentralize platform so it can happen in some exception all ECR20 tokens will not follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices.
Pages:
Jump to: