Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 13. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 10, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
We need to understand first what we mean with the real value of alt coins, because we have seen an all time high and that some coins are decreased more than 80 per cent under the all time high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 09:28:18 AM
Altcoin that have long term approach to growth and development will keep striving for success on their roadmap and plan and this will be recognised by the market and bring more funds to the coin or thereby increasing it's value!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
I'm sure they will recover, but it will take time, probably at least the same time what they have spent by down going the trend, so don't expect to get the price back before 2020.
Activity: 415
November 10, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
This has excellent altcoin or whale support to restore the altcoin. I believe that when Bitcoin takes off again, some bitcoins will cause panic selling. The market has never welcomed bad technology.
Merit: 3
November 09, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
It will recover and I believe that there will be a bull run coming this December just like what happen during the previous years.
Activity: 364
November 09, 2018, 07:29:23 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

I am sure that it will recover even though many new coins that appear will not hinder the growth of the coin, so your choice to hold is correct, just waiting for an increase in the price of the coin, because I believe if the project from the coin grows, I am sure that the price of the coin will also increase and in my opinion, it is impossible that the project from the coin will not grow in the future, so I am sure the price of the coin will also increase in the future.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 09, 2018, 07:24:22 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
In fact, sharks have paid little attention to old coin because there are so many people holding them. You should consider holding new coin with good foundation instead of keeping the old coin and reducing the price each day.
November 09, 2018, 07:18:58 PM
I suppose those who will be alive in 2020+ will recover and gain even more value. Some coins are just going to dead during this market situation and that is good, because atm there are too many tokens
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
Will altcoins ever recover their value? Yeah, In the recent time, the coin market is unstable. The downtrend is continuously. The price is not good. But the crypto is modern trend, that is our future. Trust it! I beleive it. It will be back. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 09, 2018, 07:07:18 PM
The top altcoins either the ones from last year or the new ICOs this year that actually have a great project, infrastructure, products, team and is well valued in the community.
This projects will regain their value irrespective of when the next bull run comes because they provide value.
Some altcoins will die off however,  but some will survive and moon.
Activity: 15
November 09, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
I do not want to sound like a negative person but I doubt that all of the cryptocurrencies will be able to restore the prices, which they had in December 2017-January 2018. Nevertheless, most of alts will grow.
Activity: 9
November 09, 2018, 06:52:14 PM
I think that some of the good altcoins will restore its value in the future. As long as the project development team members work hard to fight according to their original commitments, I believe that the entire cryptocurrency market and the altcoin will be restored in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 06:51:18 PM
I believe that altcoins have fallen in price due to the fall of the market and when the market begins to recover the price of altcoins will also grow
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 09, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

I think only the best alcoin will recover, and one of the way to get recover is to make the coin usefull. Maybe the developers can do some cooperation with some big companies or banks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 09, 2018, 06:39:42 PM
It will recover their value for sure in the future but today maybe no.
sooner or later all values ​​will be recovered, we are sure of everything. because all of that is unpredictable and confirmed in such a way. so we can only wait for everything to slowly change by itself.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
November 09, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
Yes, I believe that the most promising altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Neo are going to recover their value soon, as the crypto market is nowadays going on, and the prices will be much higher in the near future most likely.
There is also some tokens which have the potential to reach good levels in the future.
yes, some potential altcoins will definitely restore their value. but not all altcoins will be able to recover their value even after facing a sharp drop in market prices this year, many altcoins have lost their value so that they can be left behind by many who have invested in them.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 09, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

i think tron and cardano will growing in the future,, or the value of both crypto will be back even cross the past high price my friend
but, i don't know about district0c and SiberianChevronets, because personally i never make a research on both  Wink
Activity: 14
November 09, 2018, 06:32:02 PM
I think the main strength of crypto is community growth, which is currently far less than the altcoin growth ratio. So maybe this is the factor that makes the market more difficult. But this is not the first time, because in the past even altcoins like Ethereum took a long time to grow up. So I think some of the right coins will get a turn in the future, even though they won't return at the highest price.
Activity: 10
November 09, 2018, 06:26:55 PM
I think the new coins that are being launched almost everyday will affect the price of other coins a bit but don’t forget that most of them are scam and you will lose your money in them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 09, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
It will recover their value for sure in the future but today maybe no because there is a lot of panic selling of the altcons until today. I hope the value of the altcoins in the future will increase again so we can earn more money again and crypto become popular again.
Pages:
Jump to: