Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 14. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:08:03 PM
This is the 10 billion question everyone has in their mind. Has the altcoins rise all been a bubble which has now popped? Yes and now, it has been a bubble but there will be more, and bigger ones. That seems to be the normal price behavior in cryptos. Prices go up in time, with occasional retracements of up to 90-99% of their value. Give or take.
Activity: 11
November 09, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
actually, we cannot predict the price of tokens in the market. the more new ico that appears, the more new tokens will appear in the market. I think when the market price is down like this, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have. I still believe that the price of crypto will rise again, it only takes the time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
November 09, 2018, 05:58:20 PM
There will be another huge pump (unfortunately) before the real altcoin crash.

Many believe we're living in the "Good ol days" -- when you could get XRP for $0.50 without any kyc.

Security. Privacy. Storing Value. Are always going to remain the most valuable aspects of crypto currency though.
Activity: 14
November 09, 2018, 05:56:30 PM
Hope, it will happen in less than a year. Suppose that such cool cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, NEO, DASH, Monero will manage to gain really much. As for the alts with the minimal market cap, I doubt that they will grow a lot.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Yes, it is possible. Moreover some of the coins listed by you have very good chances to leave in top10 the cryptoforeign exchange market. For this reason I wouldn't begin to sell them now when their price is so small.
Activity: 10
November 09, 2018, 05:51:10 PM
Altcoins will recover in the upcoming months. This is the best time to buy some coin when the price is incredibly low.  However, if you are not that patient and doesn't have the ability to hodl coins for long term, I would recommend that you consider investing somewhere else. The bear market might be longer than we have expected but rest assured that alts will recover.
Activity: 16
November 09, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
One should remember that Market is Volatile.It is unpredictable, anything could happen at any given time.the price value may goes up and goes down dependent on the behabvior of the investors in the trading market. with a lot of issues confronting the Crypto Currency Digital Transaction in the market today. it is really a very stressful if we do not understand the market movement. we all need a lot of PATIENT until we see the full recovery of Crypto market. Market often correct itself after the market glitz.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 09, 2018, 05:45:33 PM
Yes, I believe that the most promising altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Neo are going to recover their value soon, as the crypto market is nowadays going on, and the prices will be much higher in the near future most likely.
There is also some tokens which have the potential to reach good levels in the future.
Activity: 16
November 09, 2018, 05:44:20 PM
Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
Activity: 13
November 09, 2018, 05:42:48 PM
I do not think that the emergence of new coins in the near future may affect the pricing of TRON or Cardano. Most likely everything will change. Each coin will have its time.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
November 09, 2018, 05:41:09 PM
Of course, all altcoin can grow again if it still exists on the exchange. The value of the altcoin will increase as the market grows again
Activity: 18
November 09, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
Some of these newly launched coins don’t end up successful at last, so stick to the old ones and I’m very sure that one day the price will get to rise again no matter how low it has dropped. If you want to go for the newly launched coins, invest a little money.
Activity: 183
November 09, 2018, 05:32:09 PM
Of course it is unpleasant to watch such a drop in prices looking into your crypto wallet. Prices should recover it's a matter of time.
Personally, I do not risk at this time to increase your Deposit by trading, because prices can rise sharply.
November 09, 2018, 05:31:25 PM
actually, we cannot predict the price of tokens in the market. the more new ico that appears, the more new tokens will appear in the market. I think when the market price is down like this, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have. I still believe that the price of crypto will rise again, it only takes the time.
Activity: 591
November 09, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
Of course the prices will be restored. Now, the stability of prices of the main assets, such as BTC and ETH, is important in the market, because the smaller altcoins depend on their price trends.
in any case, it’s very bad that the entire cryptocurrency market depends on Bitcoin and its price. If the situation with Bitcoin does not change, the market will be solidified in the position we see today. There are two ways out of this situation and the first is the infusion of new Bitcoin funds or the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 728
November 09, 2018, 05:21:10 PM
Most altcoins were created during the pump of cryptocurrencies. They are not of great value to users, so they are unlikely to ever recover their value and capitalization. Rather they will lose even the existing price due to inflationary processes.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
November 09, 2018, 05:16:37 PM
pray ahhahahahahaa
November 09, 2018, 05:15:56 PM
Of course the prices will be restored. Now, the stability of prices of the main assets, such as BTC and ETH, is important in the market, because the smaller altcoins depend on their price trends.
Activity: 18
November 09, 2018, 05:10:45 PM
I think the new coins that are being launched almost everyday will affect the price of other coins a bit but don’t forget that most of them are scam and you will lose your money in them.
Activity: 12
November 09, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: