Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 9. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 08:22:26 PM
I think not only will it restore and grow many times more than it was originally, so we believe in a bright future of the cryptocurrency market, and I hope that it will come in the next month,and everyone will enjoy the growth and success
Activity: 14
November 11, 2018, 08:22:09 PM
My guess is that Cardano and Tron may recover if the market started a bullrun this end of the year. I'm not sure with other altcoin because there are too many altcoin have no real usage and created by greedy developers.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 08:14:53 PM
I do not know for sure whether the price of Altcoin if there are new coins will recover or not. What is clear now is that the Altcoin market is still strongly influenced by the Bitcoin market. So if there is a new coin, it won't affect the actual price.
November 11, 2018, 08:08:35 PM
Everything is possible in crypto world. You just have to keep continue and be patience in your work. You are holding limited coin. I am holding more tokens from yours. I am holding PKT more than one years but not selling as its price is so low and i know i will hit its original price. In this way every token has its roadmap. When it fulfill its full roadmap sure it will hit. Best of luck.
November 11, 2018, 08:00:01 PM
I think not only will it restore and grow many times more than it was originally, so we believe in a bright future of the cryptocurrency market, and I hope that it will come in the next month,and everyone will enjoy the growth and success
Activity: 25
November 11, 2018, 07:57:22 PM
That is an optimistic thought which I honestly support, but you need to understand that all coins won't survive in this volatile market for long. Only the popular ones like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash etc will survive while the rest will most likely end up as bags and perish just like that which is why I always recommend buying and HODLING the popular coins for the long term. This strategy is clearly a lot safer.
November 11, 2018, 07:51:59 PM
actually to recover this problem could not be seen from one side only. This is a problem that requires a real calculation. However, the fact is, the rotation of altcoin alone are often not clear. Then I think it is difficult to determine whether or not to recover.
November 11, 2018, 07:51:04 PM
I will say yes to this because I believe when the market recover from the fall and the bull run start, there will be high demand for altcoin and they will recover their value back and even grow higher before the end of the year but weak altcoins may likely not be able to recover their price back as much as the potential ones will.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
November 11, 2018, 07:46:46 PM
It depends what do you actually mean by recover - if you are expecting prices like December 2017 it is possible that some of alts will never see these prices again...but most stable coins with usecases will be the winners.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 07:44:35 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

I think those coin will recover soon because cryptocurrency is still popular and as long as there are some investors of that coin there is stil a future. 
November 11, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
I think that the price of these coins will grow equivalent to the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think that it makes sense to keep them, as they have quite good projects.
Activity: 7
November 11, 2018, 07:40:05 PM
Hope, it will happen in less than a year. Suppose that such cool cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, NEO, DASH, Monero will manage to gain really much. As for the alts with the minimal market cap, I doubt that they will grow a lot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 11, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
Although the current summer has been going on for quite a long time, so some people choose to go from crypto. But in my opinion, there are still things that can be expected from crypto. Altcoin continues to grow and develop with better quality. The development of technology is also increasingly sophisticated. So I am sure that Crypto is able to recover prices and increase sharply again, including altcoin.
November 11, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
I believe that altcoin will recover, this low market only happens temporarily. I am sure that after this everything will come back and even experience a massive increase.
November 11, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
I believe that by the arrival of the next bull market, all cryptocurrencies will have a lot of room for growth.
November 11, 2018, 07:33:06 PM
However altcoins are expected to recover once bitcoin touch around 12000dollars until then altcoins downtrend will continue altcoins holders should wait patiently for price growth.
Activity: 8
November 11, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
actually to recover this problem could not be seen from one side only. This is a problem that requires a real calculation. However, the fact is, the rotation of altcoin alone are often not clear. Then I think it is difficult to determine whether or not to recover.
November 11, 2018, 07:28:04 PM
I think that now there are promising altcoyins with great potential, which you can buy right now. I hope that they will start to grow in price.
Activity: 700
November 11, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

basically the coins have gained a lot of trust to be an investment choice and many investors are still holding, for sure the price will be able to recover even though it has dropped very drastically than the newly emerging coins, they are still difficult to believe especially the market situation still down and many new coin projects are scam.
Activity: 256
November 11, 2018, 07:22:50 PM
it is true All crypto markets are down now but we have to be sure that it is temporary, surely all altcoins will recover, just waiting for the right time, hopefully tomorrow or the day after tomorrow all altcoins can recover all.
Pages:
Jump to: