Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 17. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 07, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course with good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. TRON, ADA in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding TRON and ADA

I've seen their values drop 70% so it's good to know that I am not the only one holding these coins.

yes the price down 70% if you look at it from 2017 but if you look at it from the beginning, surely you will see that the coin has increased very high.
so in my opinion you don't need to worry about the current price down, because I'm sure the price will definitely increase soon.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
According to the latest data in the coinmarketcap that currently there are more than 2100 coins and tokens available, the number of altcoins has made the competition very tight, especially since there has not been a significant addition of investors, and of course many coins cannot recover their value.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
If you want to ask about altcoin please look atthe  btc price first. The pioneer of crypto also being struggle at this time,its not only altcoin that you hold keep going down. 2018 is like bad years of crypto,so many bad news,so many people being attention seeker. We should waiting the best time to gain more profit. Im reading at the forum if december will be the bull run of btc and this mean other altcoin will recover too. Keep be patient and lets pray it will happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 10:52:08 AM
Some altcoins gave lot much profits when compared to bitcoin in 2017 but it is not an easy task to find which will be that coins so if someone have lot of knowledge about cryptos and how to find the potential coins then they should invest on altcoins but I suggest bitcoin for the people who are new to the cryptos because altcoins will be involved with much risky when compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 07, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
This time will surely come, because the market simply cannot die, because if the market simply dies, then the cryptocurrency, as an opportunity, will disappear and stop giving opportunities to correct this world for the better.
Activity: 282
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course they will. How could they not? In fact, this is just a part of their cycle. We just need to be alert of these changes which are so fast changing. I dont need to be worry about it because sooner or later the prices will bounce back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
they will, and they might surpas their all time high it just that some will die along the road matter of what altcoin you are holding if it has good comunity base and team capable of executing their road map then you are good
When the prices get low enough the price usually goes the opposite direction to keep it from crashing. The market is strange.

its not strange. when you got no way down, the only way is going up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 07, 2018, 08:31:30 AM
It all depends on the project team. If they do not abandon the project, and follow the road map, there is a high probability that the cost of tokens of a project will return to the previous values, and maybe even more. Many experts predict that the capitalization of cryptocurrencies over the next 10 years reaches more than 50 trillion. If this is the case, then the cost of many tokens will be at least 10 times higher than their maximum price
You are right, everything will depend on the team and the possibilities of the project itself, if the team at this stage correctly cope, then they will have great prospects for growth and development.
Activity: 924
November 07, 2018, 08:28:33 AM
Did you saw todays market price? I see that market is green today and this light shining for a altcoins at the first. When almost all lost believe in price recover and sell own portfolio - market became more funded again. Big whales game.
Activity: 490
November 07, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
This is certainly possible, but in the days of waiting for their price to recover, I estimate that more than 90% of them will die, and the altcoins that survive will quickly restore prices and create a new ATH when bull market come to.
Activity: 140
November 07, 2018, 08:20:48 AM
Tronix and Cardano are very good projects that still show themselves in the future and thanks to them we can earn good money. about these coins can not worry
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 08:12:01 AM
It all depends on the project team. If they do not abandon the project, and follow the road map, there is a high probability that the cost of tokens of a project will return to the previous values, and maybe even more. Many experts predict that the capitalization of cryptocurrencies over the next 10 years reaches more than 50 trillion. If this is the case, then the cost of many tokens will be at least 10 times higher than their maximum price
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
From today on, the altcoins will start to recover their prices. This was only a small sign of the bullish market, but I hope it is just the beginning. Lets see what happens in the upcoming weeks and if this uptrend will continue we will see another bull run this year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 11:22:03 PM
I think this is where nature selection will start it's work. Any good coins that has a big support from many side should be able to recover their price even though it will take times, but other coins that has low quality will surely perish, just as we can see that some coins being de-listed from the marketcap or in exchange market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
Generally speaking this year is not a crypto year.  Many altcoin are suffering and even bitcoin is also down. Hopefully in the coming year we expect to see a good pump and that will influence the price of altcoins also
But you can see now. Altcoin is starting to rise. Little by little they will recover. Until next year, I think that will happen now. Indeed, everyone certainly wants the altcoin price to recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 06, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
SiberianChernovets?
What is that?
Just the name itself really makes it sound like a shitcoin...

Unfortunately, this is where we will see many projects die and never recover.
The market is so flooded now, that there is no way we will see universal pumps like last year.

Instead, we will be seeing strong, solid projects pumping along with btc, while others never get even close to their all time high.
So now is a very important time to research and reach out to projects to determine which ones have long term potential.
When the next pump comes, you stand to gain a lot by moving your money to these projects.

Might seem daunting, but with systematic research, it is definitely possible to make wise, informed decisions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 10:58:17 PM
I have seen the price of Bitcoin was drop to 90% in 2013 and then after that the price keep increasing and surpass the highest price, so from this historycal price, i believe the price of that crypto still has potential to going up and will passing the top price last year. Crypto market is still small with low cap and in the long run will keep going up to be multi trillun dolar market cap because crypto is future of money with so many benefits. 
Activity: 265
November 06, 2018, 10:45:20 PM
Generally speaking this year is not a crypto year.  Many altcoin are suffering and even bitcoin is also down. Hopefully in the coming year we expect to see a good pump and that will influence the price of altcoins also
Activity: 504
November 06, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

Probably, since you're not the only one holding these tokens and sell them when the price spikes. All it takes is a little nudge from the developers or even from the whales and then they would likely sell at a little over the suggest price by the market. From there, the price climb starts.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 06, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
they will, and they might surpas their all time high it just that some will die along the road matter of what altcoin you are holding if it has good comunity base and team capable of executing their road map then you are good
When the prices get low enough the price usually goes the opposite direction to keep it from crashing. The market is strange.
That's i thought about the latest condition in the crypto market right now. I have been doing a lot of experiment and then when a good news released by some press and it doesn't give any impact but if that was a bad news and whole will be getting a huge bearish trend. It looks like there are so many things prevent crypto to get the bullish trend.
Pages:
Jump to: