Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 11. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 11, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
I think that only small number of altcoins (5-10%) will recover their value after the mass adoption of thier good blockchain products. But we need 2-3 years for the mass adoption and the price recovery.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 06:16:10 PM
But markets fluctuate, and many altcoins may experience large increases. But it will take a long time to return crypto to the highest marketcap.
Activity: 28
November 11, 2018, 06:06:07 PM
This is crrypto market  and is about fluctuations ,there is no  stability in the market.. We have to get used to it and know that it will certainly go up again..
Activity: 6
November 11, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
And second option is for you , that , buy should buy more amount of the assets that you have at low price , because that will result into average price of the coins that you bought in very starting .
Activity: 14
November 11, 2018, 06:00:06 PM
I agree with everyone. This is an absolutely normal situation. Each coin going through the ups and downs. Without this in any way. After all, the price of the coin may fall low in order to then fly even more than originally. So don't worry about it.
November 11, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
actually to recover this problem could not be seen from one side only. This is a problem that requires a real calculation. However, the fact is, the rotation of altcoin alone are often not clear. Then I think it is difficult to determine whether or not to recover.
Activity: 9
November 11, 2018, 05:56:29 PM
I think yes , because if there is big dump then surely there exists equal pump  , so wait for the perfect time .
Activity: 12
November 11, 2018, 05:56:12 PM
Yes to hold is a good strategy to recover your losses but it is almost impossible for all altcoins to reach their all time high. Only potentially strong coins will gain from the next bull run.
Activity: 15
November 11, 2018, 05:53:59 PM
Altcoins continue to be created every day and each competes with each other. I think the market is not ready to experience a big increase now.
November 11, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
I will say yes to this because I believe when the market recover from the fall and the bull run start, there will be high demand for altcoin and they will recover their value back and even grow higher before the end of the year but weak altcoins may likely not be able to recover their price back as much as the potential ones will.
November 11, 2018, 05:47:46 PM
No one can predict what the market would be at any time. That is the risk associated with cryptocurrency investment.
November 11, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
The whole market was in bears control and everything was dropping but now the market is recovering and if you hold good altcoins which have solid projects but dropped due to bad market conditions will recover very fast like their drop. This is a temporary phase and we will see a big runup before this year end.
November 11, 2018, 05:47:16 PM
It may not be easy to return all Altcoins at their highest prices, but I think many altcoins with well developed products have enormous potential in the future. And if the momentum has come, then I think it will be easy to re experience a big increase.
November 11, 2018, 05:43:31 PM
Altcoins will recover in the upcoming months. This is the best time to buy some coin when the price is incredibly low.  However, if you are not that patient and doesn't have the ability to hodl coins for long term, I would recommend that you consider investing somewhere else. The bear market might be longer than we have expected but rest assured that alts will recover.
Activity: 7
November 11, 2018, 05:41:08 PM
No one can predict what the market would be at any time. That is the risk associated with cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 10
November 11, 2018, 05:39:19 PM
The whole market was in bears control and everything was dropping but now the market is recovering and if you hold good altcoins which have solid projects but dropped due to bad market conditions will recover very fast like their drop. This is a temporary phase and we will see a big runup before this year end.
November 11, 2018, 05:39:05 PM
Some of these newly launched coins don’t end up successful at last, so stick to the old ones and I’m very sure that one day the price will get to rise again no matter how low it has dropped. If you want to go for the newly launched coins, invest a little money.
November 11, 2018, 05:35:24 PM
I do not think that the emergence of new coins in the near future may affect the pricing of TRON or Cardano. Most likely everything will change. Each coin will have its time.
November 11, 2018, 05:35:15 PM
Yes to hold is a good strategy to recover your losses but it is almost impossible for all altcoins to reach their all time high. Only potentially strong coins will gain from the next bull run.
November 11, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
It may not be easy to return all Altcoins at their highest prices, but I think many altcoins with well developed products have enormous potential in the future. And if the momentum has come, then I think it will be easy to re experience a big increase.
Pages:
Jump to: