Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 27. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 03, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
This present year has ushered alot of problems to the cryptocurrency world as compared to last year. The high rate of scams ranging from icos, wallet, exchange or even online and also this bearish market. Well I think that by next year there would be a good turn out for cryptocurrency
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:01:01 PM
I know the founder of sib coin. As for me, I never will hold this coin Grin It's good for day-trading but not for invesments. For other coins I can't help you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
I think that all is not lost. Cryptocurrencies are still very attached to bitcoin and when the bullish trend begins, people will start buying up all the altcoins,especially those in the first 100 coins. But this will not always be the case, so we need to choose investments more selectively for the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
Some altcoins will, but others won't. And I'm glad the shit coins will not recover any more
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 02:35:50 PM
This is crrypto market  and is about fluctuations ,there is no  stability in the market.. We have to get used to it and know that it will certainly go up again..
Activity: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
My guess is that Cardano and Tron may recover if the market started a bullrun this end of the year. I'm not sure with other altcoin because there are too many altcoin have no real usage and created by greedy developers.
Activity: 11
November 03, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
the fall in the price of altcoins is not limited to only a few, it cuts across board, i hold strongly that they will recover eventually, the market is cyclical
Activity: 15
November 03, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
I do not think that the emergence of new coins in the near future may affect the pricing of TRON or Cardano. Most likely everything will change. Each coin will have its time.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 26, 2018, 05:17:44 PM
Not only the alt coins you mentioned have dropped. Currently we experiencing a full bear market and almost all alts are down.

They have certainly dropped considerably since I bought them and that was also when the value of BTC was much higher, overall I think they are worth about a third of what they were when they were at their highest (while I have held them).
Perhaps now we are close to the prices that are the cost of coins (the cost of mining for a given coin). And everything else is speculation.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 26, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
Such coins as TRON, Cardano firmly stand on their feet, have a high capitalization. But coins SiberianChervonets I did not find even on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
September 26, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
This much depends on the required conditions that are created by the whales. Simply put, the whale is the one who holds the Altcoin trend, they decide that it will go up or down. We are traders like small fish, so it is not possible to determine the trend of any Altcoin in this market.
Activity: 700
September 26, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
I think that the prices will return again, but so far the whole market is at the bottom, and until it starts to rise, we will see such prices.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 26, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
Cannot say if all altcoins will recover to old highs or new highs in future but good altcoins with a good team and project should do well in next bull rise.
Activity: 364
September 26, 2018, 03:14:55 PM
Many hold a wrong conception that Altcoin would not recover their value in future. I am wholly opposite to their thoughts. Why won't I be opposite to  You know fluctuations of values are natural in the business world. So happened to Altcoin. Moreover,  whenever any business faces the downfall of its values, it tries to recover its value. Therefore, isn't Altcoin trying to recover their values. Obviously, they are doing.Consequently, we hope that Altcoin must recover their values soon. To sum up, an important issue should be mentioned to make you aware of their downgrade. The culprit that is greatly responsible to their digression is the scams. The more scams are rising, the more they are falling from their value. Aren’t they trying to make a shield against? Of course, they are trying their best to make a shield against the scams.
Activity: 323
September 26, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
I believe in the potential of altcoins and I am sure that altcoins will recover from the decline. Altcoins have an important role for cryptocurrency. So I believe that it will recover as soon as possible. And I remain consistent with my investment and will not sell it at this time.
Activity: 644
September 26, 2018, 03:11:52 PM
Yes, when the reversal model goes, and the market will fly up, then of course they will restore their value and even more I will say, they will have to increase the capitalization of the maximum which was several times, should be a very powerful growth of the entire market, as a cannon
Activity: 84
September 26, 2018, 03:09:06 PM
I think that the market is not ready for big growth now. It's certainly not easy to get all the Altcoins back at the highest prices, but I think many altcoins with well-developed products have huge potential in the future.  Undecided
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 26, 2018, 03:00:03 PM
The development of crypto currency is greatly helped by the expansion of the scope of application and at the state level including
copper member
Activity: 266
September 26, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
The price of good projects will certainly rise again sometime, but not all. A part of the altcoins will surely go down, especially altcoins from the ico market will surely not all survive.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 10:37:43 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

The coins with good fundamentals and strong dedicated teams doing their work sincerely will survive this bear market and eventually will regain their value over the time when the good time comes for the market. Most of the mentioned coins by OP will likely regain their value.

I do believe that altcoins will still recover, even though the markt situation now is in the dump, I believe it will soon rise up and it can recover from its lossess.
recovery happens to Altcoin is currently rising faster this time. because with increasing development capable of producing recovery is more assured. In addition to the level of demand that support continues to grow making it so to be able to count on in the future
Pages:
Jump to: