Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 26. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Some may likely recover, but not all. Their recovery will be based on some factors. Such as the development of the project that is backing the coin. So there must be regular updates on it. Otherwise, the growth might be affected and it might lead to more dump in price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
My candid opinion is that if an altcoin have a lot of potential then I don't see anything that can stop such coin from recovering back to its ICO price in the future. So, it actually depends on the potential of each altcoin in order to determine maybe it will recover or not.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
November 03, 2018, 05:43:25 PM
However altcoins are expected to recover once bitcoin touch around 12000dollars until then altcoins downtrend will continue altcoins holders should wait patiently for price growth.
It would be really weird if people didn't want to purchase Bitcoin if the price pumped that high. The markets should recover because of FOMO.
Some opinion believe that at the total market cap of $400b and more, traders will try to put some fund into altcoin to trade with and earn some bitcoin. $12000 will give more than $400b of the total market cap. It might probably spring up pumps and dump among altcoin while it rises gradually. However, am still struggling to understand why altcoins are so affected by bitcoin slump
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 04:51:09 PM
now I see good time for altcoin, many of old have big grow +1000% and more, and it happens very often, so for everything its own time
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 04:37:40 PM
why not .. everything goes exactly to this, for the last 30 years the amount of paper money is decreasing ...
Activity: 210
November 03, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
by itself ... those projects that solve actual problems will definitely return their value ...
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 03, 2018, 04:35:18 PM
Definitely. Altcoins will recover their value although the prices are low. People are still buying the coins and holding them for profits. I still do believe in altcoins that they will recover.
OTC
Activity: 196
November 03, 2018, 04:26:30 PM
Certainly. Altcoins will recover their value. It's true things didn't go on that well with the coins in the crypto market recently. However, I still do believe in altcoins that they will recover.
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 04:16:00 PM
Same thing is happening with my coins too but I'm sure everything will return back to normal someday,it might take longer than expected and I'm not certain about the day but let's all hope for the best.
I don't think the faith is the only thing we have. THe knowledge is more important and i recommend to study and become more educated before bullrun.

I agree with you, faith and intuition are good, but analysis and theory have not disturbed anyone. And while the market is standing still, there is just time to learn.
There is time to learn and learn new coins. I think that we need to move on, and not dwell on coins that already have no prospects.
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 04:14:19 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
For me, these coins have already died. I was hoping to the last that Oyster Prl would recover in price. And what happened to him now? It seems to me that it is better to pay attention to new coins.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:59:14 PM
Same thing is happening with my coins too but I'm sure everything will return back to normal someday,it might take longer than expected and I'm not certain about the day but let's all hope for the best.
I don't think the faith is the only thing we have. THe knowledge is more important and i recommend to study and become more educated before bullrun.

I agree with you, faith and intuition are good, but analysis and theory have not disturbed anyone. And while the market is standing still, there is just time to learn.
Activity: 293
November 03, 2018, 03:53:33 PM
I think alts recovery is linked to the bear market, as you can see, almost no currency is getting close to his old ATH, that's because a lot of people stopped investing in this market, even though we are a market of many millions, we are still relatively young if we compare with other industries, so better wait and keep doing hodl.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 03:49:47 PM
However altcoins are expected to recover once bitcoin touch around 12000dollars until then altcoins downtrend will continue altcoins holders should wait patiently for price growth.
It would be really weird if people didn't want to purchase Bitcoin if the price pumped that high. The markets should recover because of FOMO.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:28:34 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 03:27:24 PM
Activity: 10
November 03, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
Many have already recovered it, especially coins with a product made and in development, those are the ones that usually recover faster, because in spite of the market they continue to receive constant investors and the community is very loyal to the currency.
Activity: 11
November 03, 2018, 03:21:23 PM
Cardano and Tron will certainly recover, no doubt in this. Also, I think stable exchanges coins such as BNB and Huobi will bring good profit.
Activity: 255
November 03, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
The value of some altcoins are declining however I feel the market of altcoins are showing signs of positive recovery. This year is a difficult year for the crypto market but they are showing signs of recovery and that will help the price of the altcoins soon rise again. Be calm and wait for success to come to you
Activity: 13
November 03, 2018, 03:13:11 PM
But markets fluctuate, and many altcoins may experience large increases. But it will take a long time to return crypto to the highest marketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: