Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 39. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
August 27, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
If you are asking "will some altcoins ever recover their value" then yes! Considering the volatility and competition in crypto some altcoins will never recover because other coins might have taken their shine.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
Generally, altcoin does have a fixed or volatile price, but to recover a falling price, it certainly takes time that is not fast, because the presence of tokens or coins as a newcomer to each market will drop the popularity of rivals with a myriad of profit offers, etc. for you to hold the altcoin you choose 10 top altcoins to trade.
Activity: 476
August 27, 2018, 01:12:24 PM
Why is it hard for me to believe that altcoins who fell 5-10 times will be able to recover even if bitcoin reaches 20k. If the rapid growth of bitcoin now begins, we will see the same picture as in the previous year, altcoins will either be in place or will fall.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 27, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

I can only hold back at this time because all coin prices have dropped very far. at this time many coin holders suffer losses because they cannot be patient waiting for conditions in the crypto market to recover.
I am sure the market will recover, so what we are going to do at the moment is buying and holding back until the market price rises again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:53:04 PM
I believe that if these projects develop, it is quite possible that they will recover in value. The price increase depends on the work of the project team.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 12:52:36 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
I believe that cryptocurrency will be used widely in the future because it has a lot of advantages compared to cash. So just be patient now, hold them for a little more time. I think the market will recover in the end of this year, after ETF is approved.
if to be patient, I agree, but if this is related to ETF issues I even feel hesitant about the problem, because they seem to only extend time, there are no bright spots, and impressed ETFs are only played by some parties to influence prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
It does not matter if new coins were being launched every day without demand, product and community those will just going to be a speculated and manipulated pump and dump coins like other worthless altcoins that it used to be if the altcoins that you are holding don't belong to those project that you have the confidence to hold them for long term then you should not be worried about the new coins that pops out of nowhere.
Activity: 3
August 27, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
Personally I think it will but not soon. It is looking as ETH and BTC are the most powerful and are not letting any other crypto currency´s to recover or get more powerful.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
Not all of the alts, that is certain, but most of the ones with good fundamentals and use-cases will probably thrive in the bull. So I am slowly liquidating my shitcoins and re-investing mostly in infrastructure projects.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 27, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
The value of the altcoin swill depend on their existence. i think that some good altcoins may have the future value. Moreover, they have some ready product to be offered in the real world. In this term, their tokens or coins may survive as well in crypto. but, I cannot guarantee for all altcoins with different value.
Activity: 199
August 27, 2018, 12:45:52 PM
You must remain optimistic with the current conditions, still hold your coins even though there are lots of new altcoins popping up but I'm sure the price of coins that you hold will rise along with rising prices of Bitcoin and other coins later in the year, as many predicted many people.
Activity: 191
August 27, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
Of course they will, we just tends to sell our coins because of thinking the worst case scenario gonna happen and if we stay like that, the recovery of altcoins will took so long. That is why dont panic sell just hold and hold unless you need to withdraw because you're out of budget or for emergencies. Just hold and at the very end of the day we all get what we need and deserve.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 27, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
With a very tight coin competition, I am sure that many coins and tokens that cannot survive and are worthless, if the coin or token has reached softcap of more than $ 10 million then I am optimistic that it can recover, but if it is under $ 10 million then it will certainly be abandoned devs.
Activity: 280
August 27, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency will be used widely in the future because it has a lot of advantages compared to cash. So just be patient now, hold them for a little more time. I think the market will recover in the end of this year, after ETF is approved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Base on feedback,good coins will surely recover but this might be the end of the bad ones.If you have the good ones,don't be panic
Activity: 95
August 27, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
The truth is, not all altcoins have the potentials to recover their initial value after going on a long dip, most of them will die totally,  but some of them will definitely end up higher than they used to be, the potential once like cardano, tron etc. all you've got to is be patient.
Activity: 82
August 27, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
All of the time, all of this has gone up too fast, and now I'm adjusting for balance, I think it's down, if you like it, go for the best price.
Activity: 143
August 27, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
You are the holder. I think you should keep altcoin you own to continue to expect their prices to recover. If you give up now, you will regret that you have lost your money and time.
Be patient to get what you want
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 12:18:27 PM
Hopefully this will recover soon and everything will be fine. Don't sell your coins in all good losses as you mentioned just showing patience. I believe that some of these alts will recover their prices after bitcoin and other cryptocurrency starts rising again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 27, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

All coins drops their value not just altcoins but also bitcoin thats why i believe that recovery will follow soon,this is the volatility of cryptocurrency and nothing can be safe when this happen.what you do is stay waiting since i think you have been holding for quite some times now.so keeping the flame on waiting will give you motivation to trust the crypto
Pages:
Jump to: